Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:53 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Hay, all! Check my new sig!

~glomps~ so cute!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:54 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Nice new pic there Vash. ^_^

i like it^^ im in it!! left of the center, who is meh mate^^

I can tell that silly.

Who's the bunny and the one on the far left?

the one on the far left is the artist, the same one that's been doing all our piccies, and the rabbit is a crazy friend of ours, who's not actually a fur... but makes a good psycotic bunny razz  

Vashyyk

Krissim Klaw

Podunk_the_Mighty
Hay, all! Check my new sig!
Awe, thats cute ^.^  
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

I can tell that silly.

Sieggy is the bunny and Siatea-chan the one who drew the pic is far left  

Zanzarus

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:55 pm
Ok here we are. ^.^ only the first one looks good, some reson my digital didn't capture the other two too well o.O And no. Cahr's Zaku isn't attacking the mantis, you can see wing way off behind the Mantis, thats were the bullets are going to. (I'm working on a pic of that)

pic1
pic2
pic3  
Vashyyk
the one on the far left is the artist, the same one that's been doing all our piccies, and the rabbit is a crazy friend of ours, who's not actually a fur... but makes a good psycotic bunny razz

Audi Kitty
Sieggy is the bunny and Siatea-chan the one who drew the pic is far left

Oh coolness. biggrin  

Eddily

Zanzarus

Vashyyk
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

I can tell that silly.

i dunno... he has started referring to himself as the crazy psychotic evil bunny....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:56 pm
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

I can tell that silly.

i dunno... he has started referring to himself as the crazy psychotic evil bunny....
that confuses you... he is sieggy afterall razz  

Vashyyk

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:58 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Ok here we are. ^.^ only the first one looks good, some reson my digital didn't capture the other two too well o.O And no. Cahr's Zaku isn't attacking the mantis, you can see wing way off behind the Mantis, thats were the bullets are going to. (I'm working on a pic of that)

pic1
pic2
pic3
*squeel* that looks sooooooo cute. It's a motorcycle mantis whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

pic1
pic2
pic3

*giggles* When I grabbed him, I looked over and saw my Hotwheels bike, and was like "Ooh dat be cute" so I put em on it ^.^

Was gonna have em attacking Wing back there, but Char is taking care of that ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

pic1
pic2
pic3

*giggles* When I grabbed him, I looked over and saw my Hotwheels bike, and was like "Ooh dat be cute" so I put em on it ^.^

Was gonna have em attacking Wing back there, but Char is taking care of that ^.^
hehehe When I was in fifth grade I had this movie idea that involved a grasshopper and a mantis that road around on motorcycles xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:05 pm
*is trapped under hte floorboards eating poptarts* *muffled* help!  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

pic1
pic2
pic3

hehehe When I was in fifth grade I had this movie idea that involved a grasshopper and a mantis that road around on motorcycles xd

*giggles*

Wan't there some super hero along time ago, had a power ranger type show, like Mantis Rider, or something. I know he was like a bug, who road a bike.

Did you hear something *looks for Vash*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

pic1
pic2
pic3

*giggles*

Wan't there some super hero along time ago, had a power ranger type show, like Mantis Rider, or something. I know he was like a bug, who road a bike.

Did you hear something *looks for Vash*
All I can say is there are some good reasons why you shouldn't eat pop tarts under the floor boards *points toward ground where Vash is*  

Krissim Klaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:09 pm
*muffled* not my fault, these bastards and tricky, they dragged me down here...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games