Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki frowned, still looking at Ria. He nodded looking to Keido. " How long will It take?" He asked, finally removing his eyes from Ria. He closed his eyes, putting his hands over his face, and running them up over his forehead and through his hair.
keido shrugged. "however long itll take us to find her i guess. then we'll have to get her back in ther.." he pointed at the uncausious girl ont he floor with the red dot on her head. then keido held a finger up to his lip. "wait, shut up." he listened int the silnce, hearinf a slight childish giggle in the distance. "theres our little girl." he smiled, smoothly turning around and walkign to the sound of the laugh. it was a bit far, bit they had to look to get her back.

Kazuki nodded, hearing the laugh too. He looked at keido slightly confused. " You're a va mpire. I can smell it. Why aren't you running? Its faster." Kazuki said, starting to run. He could sense someone. " Come out." He said, turning in the direction of negi. His ears twitched slightly.
keido looekd over his shoulder to see negi. he didnt know him so he dint care much. "rias not worth running for." he said prety arrogantly and bluntly. and he meant it. ria flew over to them in her little twelve year old form.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ria smiled, as she hovered over them. "hello Keido-san, Kazuki-san, negi-san."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki frowned, still looking at Ria. He nodded looking to Keido. " How long will It take?" He asked, finally removing his eyes from Ria. He closed his eyes, putting his hands over his face, and running them up over his forehead and through his hair.
keido shrugged. "however long itll take us to find her i guess. then we'll have to get her back in ther.." he pointed at the uncausious girl ont he floor with the red dot on her head. then keido held a finger up to his lip. "wait, shut up." he listened int the silnce, hearinf a slight childish giggle in the distance. "theres our little girl." he smiled, smoothly turning around and walkign to the sound of the laugh. it was a bit far, bit they had to look to get her back.

Kazuki nodded, hearing the laugh too. He looked at keido slightly confused. " You're a va mpire. I can smell it. Why aren't you running? Its faster." Kazuki said, starting to run. He could sense someone. " Come out." He said, turning in the direction of negi. His ears twitched slightly.
keido looekd over his shoulder to see negi. he didnt know him so he dint care much. "rias not worth running for." he said prety arrogantly and bluntly. and he meant it. ria flew over to them in her little twelve year old form.

Kazuki growled to Keido. He didn't like him very much. He turned back around. " Hey Ria!" He said smiling that smie and looking up to her, his eyes vibrant and light. He was so excited to see her.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

he turns visable again "uhm hi?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 pm

[[ Anyone on? :B ]]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Ria blushed, for her usual reason. she smiled nervously at the three of them. sweatdrop "yeah... so.. this is my real self..." she nodded, landing on the ground, being alot shorter then all of them. "i hate it.." she mumbled.
Keido loekd at ria, finally, and held her ear tightly, like how mothers do to get a kid to follow them. "c'mere." he said, dragging her to the direction to the ria that was laying ont he ground.
Ria tried to pull away but keido held her ear tight. "ow, ow, Ow!!" ria said, trying to stay put, and kept stumbling. she knew keido wasnt in a good mood.
keido growled. "shut up and get back in your body if you want to stay. otherwise, youde have to go back to england and finish middle school." keido said, sounding frustrated.
ria stopped whining and follwoed along, still stumbling once in a while. but when they reached the area wher they left the body, it wasnt there anymore.
and suddenly, Ria screamed in pain, and she fell to the ground as so did keido. they both had knifed in their backs.

the ria body was stinding behind them, an evil grin on her face. "no. youre not gonna take my life again. i had everything. friends, popularity, a great boyfriend, a family. i alife. and you took that from me!! you took my future, and didnt give me a chance to live. now im gonna take yours!!" and she laughed, her eyes turning red. This was the vampire part of ria. the spirit ria wasnt vampire at all. the physical body of ria, took the spirit ria away and disappeared in thin air.
Keido only started to get up, finding they were gone. "dammit..!!" he cursed, getting up and pulling the knife out of his back. blood dripped from it, but he healed quickly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Kazuki stood there, stunned. He was still looking at the ground, where they had both been stabbed. He opened his mouth, but no words seemed to come out. " W-wh.." He shook his head. " what just happened?" He asked quietly, his voice cracking slightly.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki stood there, stunned. He was still looking at the ground, where they had both been stabbed. He opened his mouth, but no words seemed to come out. " W-wh.." He shook his head. " what just happened?" He asked quietly, his voice cracking slightly.

Keido staggered to his feet. "that b***h stabbed us... she took ria with her." he said quietly. "dammit.. that hurt.." he said, leaning back stiffly, cracking his back. she has cut into his spine, but it was healing. that crack with the sound of his spine attaching. he was still cursing in pain, under his breath, but didnt show too much of it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Kazuki watched him, cringing slightly. " I can heal you faster. " He said walking towards Keido. His hands started glowing bright blue. He touched Keidos back, first his hands cold and then very hot. Removing his hands quickly after they got hot, he stepped back and brushed them together. " There." He nodded. " Now, where can we find them? "

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki watched him, cringing slightly. " I can heal you faster. " He said walking towards Keido. His hands started glowing bright blue. He touched Keidos back, first his hands cold and then very hot. Removing his hands quickly after they got hot, he stepped back and brushed them together. " There." He nodded. " Now, where can we find them? "
keido gritted his teeth as keido healed him. but when he finished he sighed, releived partially because he was healed, and partially because the hot was gone. "i dont know wher to find them. that crazy girl took her somewher, and they could be anywhere. but, i can to this." he snapped his fingers and brought them both back.
ria was uncautious, and the physco path was hypervenalating. then her breathing regulated, and she fell to her knees. you could tell she was tired. her pupils went back to normal size, and she looked up at the two, keido and kazuki. she looekd normal again. but you could tell she still wasnt ria. "i-im.. im sorry..." she said softly. "i just want my life back..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Kazuki dropped next to ria, holding her up and on his lap. He laid a glowing hand on her back and healed her up. He hugged her close waiting for her to wake up.
[[ dinner. brb ]]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki dropped next to ria, holding her up and on his lap. He laid a glowing hand on her back and healed her up. He hugged her close waiting for her to wake up.
[[ dinner. brb ]]
Ria was gaining causiousness, and found herself in kazuki's arms. she blsuhed slightly, and looekd up at him. she smiled weakly. "thank you..." then she looked back ahead, seeing what had been her for the past three years. she jumped a bit, thinking ther was a mirror infront of her. she had jsut temporoarily forgetten that ria was otu of ehr body.
the other ria loked up att eh spirit ria. she smiled weakly. "i see you have a nice life, taking mine..." she said, croakishly because she had jsut cried.
ria frowned a bit. she loved her life, but she had taken someone else's to get to it. she dint say a word, feeling kinda guilty and selfish at the moment.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ dinner. brb ]]
Ria was gaining causiousness, and found herself in kazuki's arms. she blsuhed slightly, and looekd up at him. she smiled weakly. "thank you..." then she looked back ahead, seeing what had been her for the past three years. she jumped a bit, thinking ther was a mirror infront of her. she had jsut temporoarily forgetten that ria was otu of ehr body.
the other ria loked up att eh spirit ria. she smiled weakly "you have a nice life, taking mine..." she said, croakishly because she had jsut cried.
ria frowned a bit. she loved her life, but she had taken someone else's to get to it. she dint say a word, feeling kinda guilty and selfish at the moment.

Kazuki held her tighter. He kissed the top of her head, figuring that her lips would be inapporpriate given her current age. He looked at the other ria and frowned. He closed his eyes and rested his cheek on the top of her head. He didn't know what he wanted to happen, he certainly didn't want to take that other girls life away anymore...but he wanted Ria.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ dinner. brb ]]
the other ria loked up att eh spirit ria. she smiled weakly "you have a nice life, taking mine..." she said, croakishly because she had jsut cried.

Kazuki held her tighter. He kissed the top of her head, figuring that her lips would be inapporpriate given her current age. He looked at the other ria and frowned. He closed his eyes and rested his cheek on the top of her head. He didn't know what he wanted to happen, he certainly didn't want to take that other girls life away anymore...but he wanted Ria.

Keido loed at the two. "ugh you guys are so stupid." he roleld his eyes. "call me back when you finally find out the solution." he said, walking away. "cuz i already have one." he said to himself.
ria blushed, looking at the other ria. then what keido said sudden came into her mind. "What?! you have a solution and your not telling us?!" ria yelled at keido before he walked too far away.
"Yep." keido said, not looking back. "you dotn need my help. you guys are smart enough... i hope." he said, not meaning it. he kenw ria was certainly not smart enough, and didnt really care with way.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Tora sits in the cafetria holding shiro in her arms. He is covered by a blanket on her chest as if he is asleep, but he is really nursing. Tora's eyes are closed as she waits for Shiro to finish.

Alice the Loving

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Kazuki growled slightly. He reaaaaally didn't like Keido. At all. " Got anything?" He asked Ria. He was thinking, but didn't have anything yet.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games