Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 pm
Sora watched intently from her position. Then she sighed heavily and walked over to Sam. "Hey, you don't remember me, do you?" she said kindly. "And don't listen to Ryoku. I haven't killed three people."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:15 pm
* is then taken ro a ancient temple where the trial takes place*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm
*sits on the bed tears fall to the floor* ryoku...im srry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm
* walks into the temple and as i do my shadow takes the form of my demon in my image, but he still has all his powers*
me:finally i've waiting for this day
T.Tailed: heh........ at last once i beat u the world shall be mine
me:............  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:38 pm
*gets up an walks to the temple when i get there i stand outside an watch* ryoku-sama....plz be careful  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:39 pm
*an hour later the whole mountain began to shake*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 pm
*worries* ryoku...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Sora glared intently at Sam. When I actually decide to be nice, I get ignored. she thought. Then she disappeared in a fury of sand to reappear in the Kazekage mansion. "And now, time to redeem myself." she whispered. Shoru and Tsukiyomi appeared in human form by the door, expecting her.
"It's nice of you to come back to the village." Shoru smiled. Tsukiyomi giggled a little.
"Hikaru's been worried. But Gaara's been even more." she sighed. Sora blushed madly, then subsided to her normal pale white.
"Leave her alone, she's probably tired." a smooth voice wafted from the doorway. Sora peered inside, just to see a figure dressed in black leaning against the archway. She smiled happily for the first time in her life.
"Big Brother.... it's been a while." Sora said.
"Twin brother last time I checked." Gaara walked outside toward her. Hikaru was right behind him.
"Hello, I'm still here." Hikaru sighed. Sora laughed half-heartedly, then jumped into his arms.
"It's great to be home again." Sora sighed. Hikaru laughed while Gaara grinned. Life would go back to normal, sort of.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:03 pm
me: *breathing heavily* man this fight......
tt: is starting to get interesting
*then the we charged at eachother*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm
*thinks to self* wat should i do? i cant just stand here an watch him fight knowing there a pusability he might die. wat do i do?....  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:10 pm
*finally after 3 hours the both of us had no strenght left to continue fighting*
me: * on the floor breathing heavily* i-i can't give up here *tries to get up*
T.T: *does the same* no when i'm soo close to ruling the human world
me: *gets up before he does then stabbes him in the chest*
T.T: dripping blood, then grins* i-i guess u won this one human......... i concide and forfeit all my knowledge and power to u  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:30 pm
*still waits outside* ryoku....  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:32 pm
*then a bright light erupted from the temple and after the flash a figure appeared outside*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 pm
*covers eyes from the blinding light*  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:44 pm
* the light disappears and the figure remained in place*...........  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games