Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 pm
Harley, too, was getting tired of the demon bashing talk from the do-gooders. But....she reminded herself, she could teach them a lesson soon enough....after she found those book....

She glanced down at the empty glass she held and turned to Natasha. "Where do you want me to take this, love," she asked.

Dougal for the first time took a closer look at the new arrivals of the man and woman. For some reason he got a bad vibe from the female or perhaps he was just still tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:51 pm
"oh, just into teh itchen if you don't mind." Natasha said, smiling at her helpfulness. There were quite a few of them now - a vertible vigilante army. She smiled to herslef at that thought and wondered if her parents and ancestors were watching over them.
She thoughts especially of her two most famous relatives - the brothers Abraham and Abelard Helsing who started their exorcist reputation. The traidtion they instated held the family together in pride. It was the same tradition that (much to her distress) gave her the full name of Natasha Abraham Helsing.
Now that middle name was a secret she intended to take with her to the garve - apocolypse or no apocolypse.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:04 pm
"Thanks, Love," Harley smiled as she wondered off to find the kitchen. She then wondered if Natasha, or anyone else, had realized that was her nickname for she gave her since Harley only used 'Love' at the end of nearly each sentence with Natasha. No matter.....

She lingered in the kitchen for a moment. Didn't seem like a place to hide a magic book....unless it was an enchanted cook-book. Very doubtful and she couldn't stray for too long....they would eventually wonder where she was and why she was taking so long. She considered the option of 'accidently' breaking the cup and cutting herself in hopes of getting seperated from the group a bit, but they would most likely just have one of the girl gals heal her. So that plan was out. She promptly set the glass in the sink and returned to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 pm
Gabriel looked at Natasha nervously and sat in a free chair.
"Well, um, my name is Gabriel. I'm 18 and I, uh, can see ghosts." He said looking around the room at the people looking back at him. He tapped his foot on the floor and fidgeted with his hands willing them to stop  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 am
"Ghsots: also known as Adam's rejects." Sin joked, looking over at the demon of death with a smirk.

"I get 'round to them eventually." Adam mumbled

"That's fascinating...what are they like? I once read somewhere that ghosts can't speak. What's the difference between fact and fiction with them?" Natasha asked, genuinely interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 am
Aisling shifted a little in discomfort at the term reject. She never considered herself one and the thought made her depressed. Dougal snapped a glare at Sin for the remark and Adam for not opposing the description. Through great effort Dougal struggled to sit up right and pulled Aisling so she sat beside him.

((Hmmm.....Dougal seems to have a bit of a sister complex.....or is it just me?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 am
(lol aww he's just a good brother 3nodding )

Sin laughed silently to herslef.
When Adam noticed the way Dougal looked at him he cast him a slightly pouty 'what did I do?' look.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 am
Gabriel stared at Natasha for a moment in suprise then went on.
"They can speak, I've talked to many. There are ones that are quite pleasant but then there are the vengeful ones that give all of them a bad name, I suppose."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 am
"ah, Poltergiests?" Natasha suggested. "My mum dealt with quite a few of thsoe. they were her speciality. i've always enjoyed possessions more." She smiled/ 'enjoyed' was probably the worng word, but she found them satisfying as work  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 am
"You're an exorcist?" He looked nervous again.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 am
Natasha smiled and nodded.
" yes, thats' what my family's been doing for generations. It's how i got dragged into thsi mess."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 am
"Oh, okay." He said.
"I'd heard of exorcists from the ghosts but I'd never met one before. I always expected bit gruff men from what they tell me, I never expected one to be.. pretty." Gabriel blushed a bit.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am
Natasha laughed, flattered and ran a hand through ehr hair.
"Y'should have seen my great grandfather. Now he was a large gruff sort." she smiled and winked. "besides, your only ever as tough as your insides. it pays to be a little decieving."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:56 am
"Yeah, that does make sense. I wouldn't have picked you as the exorcist." He smiled a bit.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am
Natasha smield again. "that's a good thing, then."

gabriel watched them and rolled his eyes at how much Natasha was enjoying her compliments. He gave Opal a squeeze  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games