Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:16 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika
wild wulfie of the forest
TheLostAngel-Mika

No. I refuse to see it aftr they KILLED Half blood prince
@Fudge: Im sitting on an 18 year old. What girl wouldnt be in a better mood? (JK JK! URO IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU!!)

Hm, I see. I take it you're not going to want to see the Sea of Monsters movie if they make that.

HELL NO!! THEY EFFING MURDERED THE MOVIE!!! MURDERED IT!!!! XD Kane's calling out for help.

he should be its considered rape on his part since your under 18 XD sorry I needed to say it.

Kane: (has stolen the keyboard back and has locked myself in the bathroom) ZarAburame, you can't rape the willing wink (sighs) Unfourtunatly until her current boyfriend is gone, she isn't willing. Which makes me depressed. WHY?!?!?!?!

AND THE PLOT THICKENS *dramatic music plays*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:18 pm
UnHolyFudge
TheLostAngel-Mika
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

No. I refuse to see it aftr they KILLED Half blood prince
@Fudge: Im sitting on an 18 year old. What girl wouldnt be in a better mood? (JK JK! URO IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU!!)

Hm, I see. I take it you're not going to want to see the Sea of Monsters movie if they make that.

HELL NO!! THEY EFFING MURDERED THE MOVIE!!! MURDERED IT!!!! XD Kane's calling out for help.

he should be its considered rape on his part since your under 18 XD sorry I needed to say it.

Kane: (has stolen the keyboard back and has locked myself in the bathroom) ZarAburame, you can't rape the willing wink (sighs) Unfourtunatly until her current boyfriend is gone, she isn't willing. Which makes me depressed. WHY?!?!?!?!

Kane: -_- Ok who is this kid? Anyway, anyone want to help me get rid of him so I can have Mika to myself?  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:19 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
TheLostAngel-Mika
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika

Kane: -_- Ok who is this kid? Anyway, anyone want to help me get rid of him so I can have Mika to myself?

Oh fudge? Hes some random kid that wandered in here...and ur on ur own with that buddy  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
TheLostAngel-Mika
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika

Oh fudge? Hes some random kid that wandered in here...and ur on ur own with that buddy

(got into the bathroom and has locked Kane out of my room) He better be on his own for that or I'm kicking the a$$ of any1 that helps him  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
TheLostAngel-Mika

(got into the bathroom and has locked Kane out of my room) He better be on his own for that or I'm kicking the a$$ of any1 that helps him

Don't worry~ He's on his own~ *glares at everyone else* RIGHT?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm
rolleyes yes wulfie.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
TheLostAngel-Mika

*yawns* if i feel like it ill help him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:24 pm
UnHolyFudge
rolleyes yes wulfie.

Good boy Fudge. (throws Fudge a treat and is eating my cookies and laughing at Kane trying to get into my room)  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
rolleyes yes wulfie.

Good boy Fudge. (throws Fudge a treat and is eating my cookies and laughing at Kane trying to get into my room)

u know im amazed hes at ur house and in ur room .-. alone with u and nothings happened  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika

*yawns* if i feel like it ill help him

you better not  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm
BAD KANE! -prayed with Water- No plotting against Uro-kun!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:29 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
rolleyes yes wulfie.

What am i a dog? NO i am a CAT *turns into a fat cat and chases after the treat*  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:29 pm
UnHolyFudge
rolleyes yes wulfie.

Good~
@ Kain: You treading on thin ice there, buddy  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
rolleyes yes wulfie.

u know im amazed hes at ur house and in ur room .-. alone with u and nothings happened

(shrugs) He's like my best friend. Love him to death but nothing ever happens... We've known each other for ever. He travels a lot too now so of course we're gonna hang out when we can.
@Komi: Nice  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 pm
UnHolyFudge
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge
rolleyes yes wulfie.

What am i a dog? NO i am a CAT *turns into a fat cat and chases after the treat*

o.o
THAT'S THE CAT FROM Yu-Gi-Oh GX!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games