Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 am
((eh im sneaking on hoping my bro wont tell on me.....))
Blais: *sitting on her roof, staring at the sky*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 am
Tora is fishing in lady Blais's Koi pond, drinking sake with a sacur next to her full of sake for her brother while thinkibg of the death terot card and Abel's family  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 am
after the day passed and ed fighting his way in that lab he finnaly gets to damian's quarters, behind him an bloody mess of vampire hunters and minor assasins. he only knocked out his *brothers* once he opened the room there were some bulldozers in the room ((reference to blessedheart)), when he got in damian throwed an fire burst at ed, ed dodges rolling frontward "are you aways this weak?" damian said while reading another blast that ed dodged again "i was fighting for the last 16 hours! WHAT THE HELL YOU EXPECTED?" said ed rushing to him with his dagger and a sword he stole from the hunters at hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 am
*stands up and walks around town, a bit sleepy*  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 am
(I'm on!!!!)
Shun sits in a tree playing the ocarina.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am
ed hits the atack and make an very big cut that start regenerating at rapid speed "thats all?" damian goes to an bulldozer nerby after pushing ed away with an blocked kick, he turns it on and rushes on ed, he had no escape "and thats ALL?" ed mocked as he opened and giant hole on the bulldozer with an puch "you are dead damian" as ed continued the slash-regenerate loop they opened an hole in the wall that leaded to the town plaza ((yes the lab was THAT long))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am
(ohayou blessed-chan)
*wanders around town, a bit sleepy*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 am
Shun heard a noise coming form the town plaza and stopped playing. He put his ocarina away in his pocket and jumped out of the tree. Shun then headed for the plaza.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 am
*hears a loud noise coming from the plaza, and turns around, heading for the town plaza*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am
blessedheart
Shun heard a noise coming form the town plaza and stopped playing. He put his ocarina away in his pocket and jumped out of the tree. Shun then headed for the plaza.
damian was on the plaza with many smaller regenerating cuts, ed jmped out just after without weapons, just long claws that he made by polimorphing, ed looked around and knew the people woldnt get away easely so he just tried to slice damian that hardly dodged the aacks and literally fired at ed an burst of flames that only got inches away from making him become an burning corpse, but still did some damage  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 am
When Shun reached the town plaza, he saw Ed and Damian fighting with innocent people around. He couldn't get everyone away but he tried anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 am
blessedheart
When Shun reached the town plaza, he saw Ed and Damian fighting with innocent people around. He couldn't get everyone away but he tried anyway.
ed saw shun and screamed "flash to get the guys and lesbos out" he thowed the trans ray and continued the fight  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 am
*arrives at the plaza, and sees ed and damien fighting*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 am
Misuzu0614
*arrives at the plaza, and sees ed and damien fighting*
ed hits an massive hit, damian looks at his arm, an cut had not yet regenerated did he damaged me this much to suprass my regeneration? he looked up and saw mitsuki "perfect" he whispered to himself and ran to her as ed was too far away to stop him, he holds her with one arm and made an small flame with the other hand "one move..." he said  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am
let go you idiot!! *tries pushing him away*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games