Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Sable

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:22 pm
heh, this is me and my friend when we dressed up for the premiere of Corpse Bride. Im the one in the zombie outfit

http://www.deviantart.com/view/30097886/  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:24 pm
Raven Sable
heh, this is me and my friend when we dressed up for the premiere of Corpse Bride. Im the one in the zombie outfit

Rainey_angel81

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:30 pm
VG, you are very very pretty. If I was straight, I would seriously go after you. wink
But I love your style, and your hair is AMAZING!

And nows...teh Grynn has a new self portrait:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taken at the Native American Museum here in D.C. They have a prism type thing in the cieling and I layed down on the staircase under one of the refractions. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Leyla Giselle

Raven Sable

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:53 pm
Rainey_angel81
Raven Sable

Danke  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:55 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
VG, you are very very pretty. If I was straight, I would seriously go after you. wink

Taken at the Native American Museum here in D.C. They have a prism type thing in the cieling and I layed down on the staircase under one of the refractions. ^^;
Ive been there. Very cool place. Love the design of the building.  

Raven Sable

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:05 pm
Raven Sable
[ Grynn Wolf ]

[img]http://test.tcchat.net/images/Self-Portrait.jpg[//img]
Ive been there. Very cool place. Love the design of the building.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to look around much. We were on a field trip from my school and we ran out of time so we could only snap a few pictures. But I'm definetely going to head back up there one of these weekends coming up. Luckily it's only about a 10-15 mile bike ride. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:30 pm
Tolera
Darien_Thread
Tolera
Darien_Thread
Rainey_angel81
It's a photo shoot...she was modelling.

Yes, I know. But I don't like it. The Goth look is over done because of it lusty look and to me it has become unoriginal
You have no idea what goth is if you think that is goth. Today's youth think goth is anything with black, chains, fishnet, and colored hair gonk That's not what goth is about. I prefer the victorian look with long skirts and corsets, or gothic lolita look with striped stockings, Mary Jane platform shoes, and frills and lace and ruffles everywhere heart
Ok, to me Goth is any thing that is dark with chains, fish net and stuff. Grudge is the Flannel, Torn jeans, sports jackets. Punk is the warn jeans, dark T-Shirts, and random studded bracelets and stuff.

I don’t dissects every thing into its on category
Well that's not true goth. That is new-age goth/emo whatever you wanna call it. The "goth" now a days isn't REAL goth. Most of it is little emo kids whining about their dark hearts and pouring it out onto paper about death and how much they hate themselves. That isn't goth.
Giggles I guess that is the problem then. I never cut it up into diffrent gropes. To me a Goth is any one that dresses in dark clothing and stuff. I never got into the class system in high school. It was all just stupid to me to crate gropes like that.  

Darien_Thread

Nios

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:36 am
Regardless of what look it is or is suppposed to be, VG you are gorgeous. I like the first picture the best. I used to have hair very like your's.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:50 am
User Image
well is me. ima dork XD im sposed to be getting contacts this summer and a shorter haricut. but this was taken around august last year. grrr cant get the image any smaller. sorry for taking up so much room. sweatdrop  

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500

schoogie

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:54 am
VampyricGarbage
Schoogie- Me? On My Hair? I think I used a White Rain Product That Day, but normally I use L.A. LOOKS Aerosol Spray Glue. It comes in a Red can. Usually Purchased at Meijers, Walmart(ew), etc.

I Also Use a Nice Combination of 4 Part Clear Elmers Glue, 1 Part White(cause White holds better), and a tad bit of water to make it less goopy.

=o i always wondered how standard glue would work with hair x3

and as for my eye, i didnt even know it happened until someone pointed it out to me hours later rofl

*looks through piccys* aaw everyone's so pretty 4laugh heart

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:11 pm
Tolera
Darien_Thread
Rainey_angel81
It's a photo shoot...she was modelling.

Yes, I know. But I don't like it. The Goth look is over done because of it lusty look and to me it has become unoriginal
You have no idea what goth is if you think that is goth. Today's youth think goth is anything with black, chains, fishnet, and colored hair gonk That's not what goth is about. I prefer the victorian look with long skirts and corsets, or gothic lolita look with striped stockings, Mary Jane platform shoes, and frills and lace and ruffles everywhere heart

=D and long dark black trench coats! ^.^

schoogie

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:00 pm
can't compare to VG but oh well XD
User Image
User Image

Yeah latest bordome sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:57 pm
Sakiimi
cute Sakiimi pics here)

I'm diggin the eyeshadow and the bandana. 3nodding  

JessiCorgi

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:19 pm
Sakiimi
User Image
User Image

D= Sakiimi is hot ><;  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games