Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:54 am
User Image

The last time she had been here, she had gotten a god awful master "wonder what they have in store for me now" she mused to herself, as the guard gave a sharp tug on the rope binding her hands together. "Yeah yeah I'm walking" she mumbled dragging her feet to make it harder for him. The only reason she was in these stupid ropes was due to her failed escape attempt, the guard stopped abruptly almost causing Cho to bump into him. Kneeling he unlocked the cage and unceremoniously shoved her in. "Oww" she hissed in pain rubbing her shin where it had hit the bar "you could learn to be a bit gentler you know" she pointed out to the guard who of course ignored her. Digging in her pocket she pulled out a hairband and tied her vibrant red hair back out of her eyes, then she got a good look around at all the caged slaves much like herself, and all the master walking by to look at them "choices, choices" she singsonged to herself as a master walked past her cage.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:32 am
sleeping is for dreaming
Din smiled and pulled her hand back "no problem at all. if you want more just let me know" she said tearing her dress a bit and wrapping it around the bite

"unless you took me in as your slave you would have to come here every day or two to feed me. i can go up to a week without blood. but im stuck in this damn cage"  

VezsperKnight

InSanity893

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 am
Lonely Hana-chan
User Image

The last time she had been here, she had gotten a god awful master "wonder what they have in store for me now" she mused to herself, as the guard gave a sharp tug on the rope binding her hands together. "Yeah yeah I'm walking" she mumbled dragging her feet to make it harder for him. The only reason she was in these stupid ropes was due to her failed escape attempt, the guard stopped abruptly almost causing Cho to bump into him. Kneeling he unlocked the cage and unceremoniously shoved her in. "Oww" she hissed in pain rubbing her shin where it had hit the bar "you could learn to be a bit gentler you know" she pointed out to the guard who of course ignored her. Digging in her pocket she pulled out a hairband and tied her vibrant red hair back out of her eyes, then she got a good look around at all the caged slaves much like herself, and all the master walking by to look at them "choices, choices" she singsonged to herself as a master walked past her cage.

Master Vann walked in and sat down in front of her cage. "Cages, marks, and scars, these people have no honor for putting slaves through this" he said to himself. "I am Vann" he held out his hand. "you're hurt aren't you" he was holding something she could put on her cuts. "take it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

Cho looked at the man assessing him silently should she trust him. Shrugging she took the bottle he held out what's the worst that could happen he seemed kind enough. Squeezing some of the salve onto her palm she smeared it on her wrists where the rope had cut into her skin. There were other bruised and cut places but putting salve on them would involve undressing in front of this man and she wasn't about to do that. Instead she simply capped it and handed it back to him. "Thank you" she said with a small smile grateful for his kindness.

Minami Mia

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm
Name: Kelly
Type: Quiet/ Obeys Right Away / Hopes For "Fun"
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 pm
Din looked at shade "i'm not a mistress anymore. i used to until i was sold" she said tieing the wound hard "but i still go my papers of being a mistress i can go back to being a mistress" she said with a smile  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

InSanity893

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm
Lonely Hana-chan
User Image

Cho looked at the man assessing him silently should she trust him. Shrugging she took the bottle he held out what's the worst that could happen he seemed kind enough. Squeezing some of the salve onto her palm she smeared it on her wrists where the rope had cut into her skin. There were other bruised and cut places but putting salve on them would involve undressing in front of this man and she wasn't about to do that. Instead she simply capped it and handed it back to him. "Thank you" she said with a small smile grateful for his kindness.

"while I am not the nicest person this is just cruel and I hate cruelty" he looked at her. "which is why I intend to take you with me" he grabbed the lock and crushed it in his hand. "lets go" he stood up and held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm
InSanity893
Lonely Hana-chan
User Image

"while I am not the nicest person this is just cruel and I hate cruelty" he looked at her. "which is why I intend to take you with me" he grabbed the lock and crushed it in his hand. "lets go" he stood up and held out his hand.

Cho looked up at the man shocked, pushing open the door to her small cage she crawled out stretching to her full height which wasn't very tall. She had only been here for about an hour an already she was being bought. Not to shabby she thought to herself taking his hand lightly. After seeing what he had done to that lock she was a little afraid but better then being in this rat hole she thought in distaste  

Minami Mia

InSanity893

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm
Lonely Hana-chan
InSanity893
Lonely Hana-chan
User Image

Cho looked up at the man shocked, pushing open the door to her small cage she crawled out stretching to her full height which wasn't very tall. She had only been here for about an hour an already she was being bought. Not to shabby she thought to herself taking his hand lightly. After seeing what he had done to that lock she was a little afraid but better then being in this rat hole she thought in distaste

Vann purchased her and led her outside and started to lead her to his house.
(cont at Vann's place.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Aye walked in a large amount of money in hand and explored. Her mind wonder as well as her eyes looking for a male slave. Preferably around her age. Aye sighed with no prevail. "Where are all the damn people."

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rinothegreat9427

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Name: Alucard
race: shape shifter
about: he barley knows much about himself he has always been a slave he knows nothing except obedience even if he sometimes lashes back at his masters he hates being ignored and may despise others for no good reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image
Aye's eye was caught by a man, sure he was old er but she was intrigued. Aye walked up to him and put her right hand up and waved to him. Her eyes weren't as lonely as before, they had a tint a happiness in them. "Hello. I'm Mistress Aye Autumn. What's your name?"

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rinothegreat9427

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm
he payed no attention and looked away  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
"Don't you want out of here?" Aye looked at his blue eyes looking for any sign of well; anything.

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rinothegreat9427

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

he looked at her "yes i do ma'm"  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games