Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaceDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:44 pm
Evening all, my name is Ryan. You can call me that or Jace(as is my username.)

Not exactly sure when I joined the Guild, as I have a few I've been bouncing around from lately(some I've been neglecting sadly..)

I've been RolePlaying since probably about my Freshman year of HighSchool, maybe a little earlier than that. I've been on two other sites other than Gaia-online that I've RolePlayed on. The first, which was my starter site, was FourClans. It was a more Medieval/Ancient times kind of Site, which concentrate on "Four Clans" associated throughout and such. The other, was a StarWars RolePlaying site, which I was active in as well as when I was on Gaia.

I'm an Avid writer and RolePlayer- I consider myself Literate-SemiAdvancedLiterate, lol. My favorite types of RolePlays are Fighting, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and the occasional romance.

If you have any questions, or if I can help in anyway feel free to ask/PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:18 am
Sup mates, the name's Sanveno, Sav for short. Good at writing, but never explored role-playing, so here i am biggrin  

Slipping Fox

Mad~Madisson

Sweet Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 am
I've been absent from the role playing scene for about a year or more. In dire need of help I ended up here.

I originally started looking for an online forum I could rp in, but most of the good ones I found were inactive, so I decided to come back to Gaia. The forums are complete mess so I figured the guilds would be a better place to search. What luck, I found this place! =3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:27 pm
You may call me Juliet.

I'm the lover of purple! I adore a roleplay filled with cheesy pick-up lines and awkward moments between teenagers. They not only entertain me, but make for an interesting conversation in OCC.

But I'm not just a hopeless romantic, because I'll just as easily enjoy a zombie apocalpyse roleplay or superhero one too! Ooh, that one sounds fun! So really, I'm open to anything and I'm semi-lit trying to advance to Lit, feel free to help me. (:

Thank you for listening and enjoy the purple in life!~ <3

RomeosjulietXD

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Vermillion-Syndrome

Invisible Friend

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 pm
Hi, I'm Victoria and I joined to learn how to roleplay! Never done it before so I'm not sure what is expected, but it sounds quite fun! I'll probably be looking around the tutors sub-forum for someone to teach me. Pleased to meet you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 am
Hi :3
<-- Bielefeld xD
I adore sweets, fantasy and rainy days.
I abhor rudeness, negligence, and absentminded people.
(>'')> Lets get along... <(''<)  

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

She-Lich

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 am
Hi, I'm the Lich, and I'm new here. I've been roleplaying for seven years and my style has been changing all throughout those seven years. Right now I've settled on a style of practical, straightforward description and fluctuating post lengths. My favorite genre is medieval fantasy, though I'll do modern fantasy, too. I just love fantasy.

Outside of roleplay, I'm a fairly friendly person, but I'm also pretty intense. I identify as a serious iconoclast. I like poetry a good deal, and I intend to train in ninjutsu someday. I want to either become a social worker or a judge.

My sun sign is Virgo. My favorite colors are cerulean, dark aquacyan, gold, and black. I also like rainbows. My favorite food is chicken curry. I'm sure that's enough information about me for anyone, so that's all. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 am
Greetings Lich! It's nice to meetcha. I like poetry too, and fantasy of course eheheheh.

sweatdrop I've been neglecting to go on here for awhile. To be honest it was the zOmg roleplaying game that brought me back but I digress. I remember signing up for this though, it was to help me become better as a roleplayer. I'm still relatively new to this actually.

But moving on along. Call me Li or LIVVX really. I'm a bit of quirky person. Pomegranates are love, but so is reading, writing, sleeping, dreaming, drawing...yeah I think you get the picture. ^^"

I might be a bit liberal with the use of tilde and emoticons. It's nice to be here.  

LIVVX

Predestined Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100

Nes_Nexus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:57 am
Greetings smile My name is Nes, real name Christian. I love roleplaying, arts, and music and a lover of all fantasy and science fiction. I am proud to be a member of this guild smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 pm
~♥ Haii im Angelz (:
my favourite types of role plays include school&romance.
imma be online for most of the summer <-- very active
(( Sorry if the bad grammar is annoying! I just type like that out of role plays... ))
heart

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Che- opps! lol almost gave me away! can't have that! (I'm wanted in other places lol) annnnnnnyways you can call me Shadow, Kitty or Reflective, and if you think ya should call meh Spazz. Uhhhhhhhhhh...... Oh! Forgot my manners! It's a pleasure to meet yooh! heart Nya! whee
I like all different kinds of role play, except ones where you have to pick who you are and blah-di blah blah, you get my point arrow
I feel like I'm a good role player, but there's always room to improve so lets be friends please~!

User Image
I'MMA BANANA!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm
Hi I'm Orpheus, or Shane if you want my real name. I'm into the usual, Anime, manga, gaming, etc. Also I do a little kickboxing, and I'm in college.  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Eaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 am
Greetings Everyone!!

I'm Eaky, pleased to meet everyone. ^^
My goal is to learn and improve both as a player and creator of RPs. Along the way, I'd like to make new friends.

My favorite kind of RP is "Horror/Survival".  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 am
Hey smile I'm Sanguine, my real name is Matt. I'm not that brilliant at roleplaying, so I'm hoping to get a lot better.
I really like fantasy, romance and horror. Sort of.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 am
Hi everyone, I'm KeJoRo, or Kejo for short. My real name is Josh, I'm 19 and from North-East England.

I mostly like sci-fi or fantasy RP's but have been lacking a decent RP for a few months now. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all smile  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games