Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 pm

Ok she barked and ran to find help and herbs.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:52 pm

The red haired fea listened to Slighter talk. Her covered eyes looking about the familiar land surrounding them. Remebering coming to these lands a year ago. They were so welcoming. They always were. Looking back at Slighter she nodded as a small smile came upon her lips, "I see.. it is wise to keep yourself busy or, you get bored." She laughed softly then took in a deep breath. Scents of unknown wolves attacking her nostrils. Looking back at Slighter she said, "The pack is becoming quite active. More and more wolves come each day." She nodded her head happily. During the fall and winter the pack seemed to have fallen into a time of pause. Or something like that. The pack was very slow moving. This year though, showed major improvement. She continued to walk besides Slighter, waiting silently for his replies.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Slighter looked at her and nodded, "Yes, Very much so. the pack has Really grown." He said happily still holding her hand in a link with her arm has the kept walking, "Soon we will be big enough to start expending are territory more." He told her has he chuckled happily. Has they walked slighter also noticing the sound of other wolves, "They Seem happy enough no?" He asked her has he scratched his head from under his helmet, which nobody never saw his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:25 pm

Sora still had the smile upon her lips as she listened to him. Nodding at some of the things he said, "I know and I can't wait till the time comes." Nodding at what she said. Letting her hidden red eyes close, letting her senses lead her. Even though her eyes weren't something major the last person who saw them was her deceased brother. Then re-opening the thought was instantly removed. Then looking back at Slighter she said, "Yes they do, I've noticed they get along with each other great. No matter what they are or the past. Surely makes another happy." She said nodding as she kicked a small pebble down the path they were walking on. Feeling her arm against his, as they held each other's hand.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:38 pm

Slighter nodded and looked at her eyes, "Yeah, Even though I never really met the new wolves." He said sighing. Looking at her more slighter smiled but then tripped on an old tree root, "Ack" he said has he fell letting go of her hand so she wouldn't fall with him. His forehead falling in a pile of leafs but his helmet still flew off has his head, His Long Elbow length Brown Pony tail and two bangs on the side of his face, "Always me..." he said playfully has he got on all four and shook his face before picking up his helmet and putting it on without showing his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:00 pm

Feeling Slighter let go of her hand she turned to see him fall and his mask slide off. Looking at the mask for a moment she looked back at Slighter and walked back towards him. Watching him pick up the mask and put it back on she crouched down and looked at him, "You okay?" She asked as a small smile was on her lips. She knew Slighter would've had tripped sooner or later. Then standing up she held out a hand to help him up, "You didn't wound yourself did you?" She teased some. She was a bit curious on how he looked under that mask but, she kept quiet. People were probably curious of why she hid her eyes behind a black blindfold.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Slighter looked at her and shook his head with a sigh has he noticed her smile, "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." He replied to her has he started to laugh, He had hurt his knee on a rock but he let it be has he took his pony tail and put it in his shirt so it wouldn't be noticeable like before. "Uhmm, I need to pay more attention...." He said looking at her warmly, "Unlike you I fall on everything.... And you don;t even pay attention!" He said has he rubbed the dirt and dead leafs off himself and looked at around, "Shall we continue?" He asked her has he limped softly.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm

Sora nodded, "Good.." Laughing softly she replied, "Some people are just not as clumsy." She nodded then said, "But, I am certainly not the most graceful person in the world." Then she returned her hand to her side then noticed he was limping. Walking after him she asked in a soft worried tone, "Are you sure your okay..? Your limping.." She walked next to him, her head turned to the left so she could face him.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:14 pm

Slighter smiled at her and nodded, "yeah yeah, I've had worst I'll be fine." He said has he leaned down and pull up the pants of his leg and looked at his knee which had split open, "Okay.... Maybe I do need help." He said has he sighed and looked at her, "It doesn't hurt that much though." He said to himself softly has he poked his finger on his bone and laughed.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:27 pm

Sora blinked surprised, not expecting that bad of a wound. Then sighed and shook her head when he poked the bone, "Oh dear, that was just from you tripping.. I'm scared to see what wounds you will inflict upon yourself if you fall from any place higher.." Then she looked up and noticed a good sized rock he could sit on so she could bandage up the knee. Pointing at the rock she said, "Sit." Then she took the small pouch that was hanging from her hip and started to unzip it.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Slighted laughed, "Well its the first time I actually hurt myself so badly." He replied to her has he walked over to the rock she pointed to and looked back at her, "What do you think I am? A dog?" He replied to what she said when she told him to sat down. sitting down on the rock, Slighter gazed at the ground where he fell and noticed there was a jagged rock sticking out of the ground and when she looked at his pants he noticed a tear in them, "hmpf, I need new pants to," He mumbled to himself. Looking back at her slighter pulled the sleeve of his leg back up and smiled, "Be gentle." He said sarcastically with a smirk on his face has he yawned once more.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 pm

Sora chuckled as she followed him too the wrong. Then sitting indian style in front of Slighter's injured knee she looked up at him, "Really? Well, I wonder why the tables have turned now.. you may want to be more careful since you may get more then just a bone popping out of your skin." She shook her head again as she grabbed some anitbodiacs, a needle, a thread of string, some lotion type thing, some cotton pads and a roll of bandages. Pouring some of the of the anitbodiacs on a cotton pad she started to pat Slighter's knee softly. Cleaning it and killing all the infections off.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:01 am

Slighter looked at her has he bite his lower lip when she cleaned his wound, "Ouch." he mumbled has he though about what she said, "Yeah, I guess old age is taking its toll on me." he said jokingly since Sora and alot of otehr wolves used to call him oldman.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:20 am

Sora started to laugh, as she took the thread and needle in her hands and tied the two together. Starting to clean it with some of the antibodiacs, "You are not bringing that subject up again!" Then she shook her head as she looked up at Slighter, "I don't have anything to numb your knee so.. this will hurt.." She then poked the needle through his skin. Starting to stitch it up.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:24 am

Slighter bit his lower lip harder, breaking the skin and causing blood to drip down from his chin to his lap, "yeah, I can feel that." He said has he looked at her and then closed his eyes, "Tell me when you done." He replied to her, His hand clutching on his laps holding them tightly has he felt her stitching him up.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games