Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:12 am
I'll take the ol' janx spirit that can kill an innocent cow at 50 feet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:15 am
Only when poured into the gas chamber of a DL-44. but sure.*wips it up and slides it down to him.*  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:16 am
The HHGG Ol' Janx Spirit...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:19 am
...must have skipped that page.... sweatdrop ((gets him his drink.))  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:25 am
When I find it, I wil try to print it out.

ANyways... Acording to HHGG, every species developed some kind of Ol' Janx Spirit. Anyways, some are no more than water, others kill an innocent cow at 50 feet.... you get the point.

But I have to reread the entire series just to find the page, so I'm not going to look for it now. But I do know the HHGG pretty well, but I can't remember order... not like it mattered, since events that cause events are caused by events.. but not necessarily in that order...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:11 pm
thanks, Cale, for the info. =)

i'll put it to good use. (i was trying to design a spec forces uniform... turns out there isn't a generic one, which is fine for my character)  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:08 pm
Hey no problem. Back in the day I used to play star wars the role playing game. we were Brisken's Banshees, the best Spec force squad in the Rim. we ate blasterfire and crapped detonite. No Imperial garrison was safe from our wrath.

good times....good times...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:16 pm
I wont be in tomorrow, much. Going out of town. But I'm staying where there is a computer, so It will just be limited to tomorrow.... hopefully.

In other news, since so many people (okay, just the players in COTGCW) have been wanting Master class, we are working on the Master class of Force Users and the rules and regulations on it. I personally don't care, but FP needs an excuse to use all the powers of the force...

Over and out.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:41 pm
I would think having all Force powers, but those that aren't your main 4 causing you be more drained or so ( to discourage using them all the time ) to be a good idea. IMO, it'd work without screwing the RP up. Example: Neb COULD do a Mind Probe, but since it's not one of his main powers, it'd take too much out of him to do it that he just decided to never use it up to now.

But, it's up to you guys how to work that out, I'm just throwing an idea out there.

Double double,
Toil and trouble.
Fire burn,
And cauldron bubble.
I make this rhyme,
This very day.
But I must admit,
It sounds quite gay.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:46 pm
sorry. Im an outlaw. the only force I rely on is luck. 3nodding  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:52 pm
My luck is still only 10/100. My critical chance during fights sucks, but at least I'm close to levelling up.

Wait a second... My charisma is insanely high. Huh... * puts clothes on * Nope, now it dropped down to an absurdly low level... * takes clothes off * Now it's back up again. Weird...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:58 pm
confused what are you talking about?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:06 pm
No idea, but for some reason, when I hit someone, a random number appears over their head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:10 pm
note: its not tommorrow, but the next day I'm leaviing... I need to look at a calendar more often...

And the knights having only 4 powers is for a special reason. You have to pick your fights and powers carefully, or be screwed.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:18 pm
Oh, so you're adding an extra rank then? Padawan-Knight-Master?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games