Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:24 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

soren was sitting upside down and raised a leg as if he was raising his hand
doren:me!!
Looks at him funny "I would like to speak to you alone, for saveing my daughter, Fallow me"He gets up and head for a room with two doors

soren rolls off the seat and follows him

Her father Numious closed the door behing him and sat on his throne "You, have saved my pride and joy, my life is in debt to you, I would like to bistow you with a gift" He steps infront of him and neels down he lifts his arms up and in his hand a sword, and amulet, and armor of Hell
soren looks at the items
soren:wow awsome thanks
He gets up and pats him on the back"Now my dear boy, anything you want or need just let me know, I will treat you as my son and your brother as well"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

soren was sitting upside down and raised a leg as if he was raising his hand
doren:me!!
Looks at him funny "I would like to speak to you alone, for saveing my daughter, Fallow me"He gets up and head for a room with two doors

Her father Numious closed the door behing him and sat on his throne "You, have saved my pride and joy, my life is in debt to you, I would like to bistow you with a gift" He steps infront of him and neels down he lifts his arms up and in his hand a sword, and amulet, and armor of Hell
soren looks at the items
He gets up and pats him on the back"Now my dear boy, anything you want or need just let me know, I will treat you as my son and your brother as well"

well im ok but be carefull with kevin if he finds out it will be women after women with him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:28 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

soren looks at the items

well im ok but be carefull with kevin if he finds out it will be women after women with him
He lauph's "AH HA HA HA, I see he is a pervert isnt he?! Well my dear boy will you talk to my daughter, she wont listen to me if i talk to her"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:29 am
cole gits back on ciling  

dunkler o_O

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:29 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

soren looks at the items

He lauph's "AH HA HA HA, I see he is a pervert isnt he?! Well my dear boy will you talk to my daughter, she wont listen to me if i talk to her"
oh hes a whole new level
and ya sure ill talk to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:30 am
dunkler o_O
cole gits back on ciling
Nimious yell from the room "Get down from there, or say goodbye to your life!"  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:31 am
*through her soul connection she asked sam;*

"how are you doing? down there emotionally it looks like you are doing fine but i want to hear you say it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:31 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren looks at the items

oh hes a whole new level
"Thank you, Her room is in the Right tower, if you get lost ask one of the guards"  

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:32 am
He stood there by Logen. "Well, since you're gonna ignore me like everyone else, I'm gonna leave," he said, walking back out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:32 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*through her soul connection she asked;*

"how are you doing? down there emotionally it looks like you are doing fine but i want to hear you say it!"

'I guess Im fine, Im pissed off but fine, Im not used to telling people anything about me"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:33 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren looks at the items

oh hes a whole new level
"Thank you, Her room is in the Right tower, if you get lost ask one of the guards"
ok then
soren walks out of the room and heads for the tower  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:35 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

oh hes a whole new level
ok then

Sam had changed into a Black clothes similar to her white one's
She is throwing her Spirit arrows at bottle's  

ShinyToy

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:36 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
cole gits back on ciling
Nimious yell from the room "Get down from there, or say goodbye to your life!"

no  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:37 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

oh hes a whole new level
ok then

Sam had changed into a Black clothes similar to her white one's
She is throwing her Spirit arrows at bottle's
soren walks in on the arrow training
soren:hey sam  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 am
Silvia had come out agen and she found Kevin "Hey there sexy, would you like to join me for a walk, or come to my room?"
She says as her face comes closer and closer to his face  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games