Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 pm

((confused. Want to tell everything that happened?? I know I ask this a lot, but I get lost. It's something that happens a lot. So, why is Mist all 'do you love me'? And everything else?))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 am

Willowpelt12
"What are you talking about? Your not fat and I love you. No matter what you do or say I still love you." She looked into his eyes trying to see if he loved her too.

His sunset orange and blue eyes sparked a bit with a hint of his firey love from before but it was barried but guilt, saddness, and feeling of loss.

"No matter what I did.... or I will do?...."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Amiko howled sadly not sure wat to do.

Salem sighed, and walked past Lock his mind so wired that he didn't see her (His eyes staye don the ground)

Krystals body stilled slightly.
Lukas' bidy began to stiffen. He closed his brown eyes and took a shakey breath.

Chaos trembled with fury.

(Lol, im not good with recaps, sorry Hobamoo. Oh guys look up " the Wolf Lukara" on her. ^-^ I helped the girl today. )
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 pm

||- Hello? People let's not die today! Or tomorrow! -||

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm

((lol i am on))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 pm

(( Hey guys, Willow wont be on anymore. Her comp got a virus from gaia. She said we need to continue the RP in "Chickensmoothie.com" SHe's gonna try setting it up for us...So be patient. IF you dont keep tabs on it, I'll have her txt me and i'll re-post in here.

Sorry guys. I loved this RP, but without Willow...it just kinda dies here in a way. ))

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 pm

((omg that is so sad i guess i will hav to make a chicken smoothe account hehe just for her, but if we r going to rp there i wont be on it as much crying gaia always does this i mean they even have a guild about the virus on gaia and that we need to stop them...I should have signed the paper))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 am

||- Oh my... I heard about that virus but I didn't know it was that bad.

I love chickensmoothie anyway! So this isn't a totally lost. -||

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:17 am

((Gaia Virus? I have been to busy with work Damn.))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:20 am

||- Surprising right? I've been on here for 2 years and... never even gotten a warning from here. -||

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 am

[[ I know, Been on here for 5 years now, Well 5 in November and Never heard of it.
But I highly doubt it Gaia Itself. Rather the ad's and Links they add here.
Honestly Gaia has Changed from a Small Great place to chill and roleplay to a Noob filled, rich kids.
I mean the free gaia Cash is Just a Horrible Idea, Most of those websites you have to pay and most of them have reported Viruses and Spyware.

Probably where gaia Is getting them from.]]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 am

||- Exactly! I hated that idea about Gaia cash. I never go near it, they never turn out the way they say.

Yeah... I remember it when it wasn't killed. I loved it. But now... I just stay to the guilds that have no noobs and the only people who are rich is the captains and crew. And some times a clan I might stop by. -||

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 am

[ Yeah. Hell I'm old enough on gaia to Remember Go-Gaia. Back when flame pants automatically made you a Noob.
xD

Clans? Must be something to do with the Gaia MMO. Never even heard of them.

But Like you I stick to guilds and Certain Forums, Gaia has lost me, Most I do on here is This and the Occasional Roleplay since Nobody is ever online when I am. And I ain't that rich... only 30k, Along with about 4mill in item value.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm

((wow, idk y she got it other then something about spyware.

anyway, i'll keep useing this guild along with chickensmoothie, but if my rents are here, and im only allowed on 1 site, i'll stay on chickensmoothie.

-I only been on for like 2 years now. XD ))

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 pm

This is my last post *sniff* My comp got spyware from here. The guy who fixed it said that they always get calls about it and its mostly from gaia. It took him forever to clean it out. I just can't believe I got it from gaia......I'm still making it if you want to cont on it. I'm gonna call it Wolves of the lagoon. My username is the same on chickensmoothie as the one on here. I'll miss you all!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games