Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:24 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
I need to ask a DEEP BURNING Question, What happened so far :3 XD
{tal tal's sister and river are at the fair i left a note and a ticket to the fair with directions on your night stand
(Um ok lol XD Oh and I read back lol Releaseing so much musk lol XD )
{yes XD}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:26 pm
Kat wakes up From Her Memories Screaming She looks at Her sholder and she Sees A Familiar Wound going Down her Back up to her Sholder She starts to Panic and her Eyes widen She falls onto the Floore Drenched in Blood  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:27 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{tal tal's sister and river are at the fair i left a note and a ticket to the fair with directions on your night stand
{yes XD}
(lol Oh you XD lmao Oh well I still Lov ya (as a friend) Even though ur a Perv :3 X3)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{yes XD}
(lol Oh you XD lmao Oh well I still Lov ya (as a friend) Even though ur a Perv :3 X3)
{am not a perv}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:28 pm
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

"You should try it! Smiling I mean. You smiled slightly right now, and it doesn't look bad on you, you know?" she says, looking at him. "Go on! Try thinking about something funny, or something that you like!"
He looked away when he said it, knowing she would leave once he did, "Why think of something I like...when she's beside me?" He said as he got up himself and started walking away before she would...

She blinked twice, processing the information. "H-Hey! Wait! Kratos!" she said as she got up and followed him. "where are you going...?" she asked him, blushing madly.
He stopped. "You won't want me around...I...I..." He couldn't find the right words, "I'm sorry."

She smiles softly and suddenly hugs him tightly, giving him a warm feeling. "No.... don't be," she said, closing her eyes softly. "Why wouldn't want you around, when I enjoy being with you?"
Kratos felt an odd feeling as she hugged him, "I...you...do?" He was suprised someone had even gotten this close to him before, let alone say something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat wakes up From Her Memories Screaming She looks at Her sholder and she Sees A Familiar Wound going Down her Back up to her Sholder She starts to Panic and her Eyes widen She falls onto the Floore Drenched in Blood
the huge spider called frankie came down and looked at her wound making a clicking sound with his fangs  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:30 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{yes XD}
{am not a perv}

(Your character is then cuz he was acting like your one character Kevin tht Bull thing tht was perverted and got lucky XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{yes XD}
{am not a perv}

(Your character is then cuz he was acting like your one character Kevin tht Bull thing tht was perverted and got lucky XD)
{yeah he got ucky in hell of all places and hes just got a crush on river now if he walked around drooling over girls like kevin then yeah hed be a perv  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:32 pm
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

"You should try it! Smiling I mean. You smiled slightly right now, and it doesn't look bad on you, you know?" she says, looking at him. "Go on! Try thinking about something funny, or something that you like!"
He looked away when he said it, knowing she would leave once he did, "Why think of something I like...when she's beside me?" He said as he got up himself and started walking away before she would...

She blinked twice, processing the information. "H-Hey! Wait! Kratos!" she said as she got up and followed him. "where are you going...?" she asked him, blushing madly.
He stopped. "You won't want me around...I...I..." He couldn't find the right words, "I'm sorry."

She smiles softly and suddenly hugs him tightly, giving him a warm feeling. "No.... don't be," she said, closing her eyes softly. "Why wouldn't want you around, when I enjoy being with you?"
Kratos felt an odd feeling as she hugged him, "I...you...do?" He was suprised someone had even gotten this close to him before, let alone say something like that.

She blushes and nods softly. "Of course i do... did I act like I didn't...?" she looks at him and smiles. She feels good and safe while hugging him like this  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:34 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{yes XD}
{am not a perv}

{yeah he got ucky in hell of all places and hes just got a crush on river now if he walked around drooling over girls like kevin then yeah hed be a perv

(lol Ur characters always get together will Angels Characters lol XD Exept tht one time and I was pretty Dam shocked I fell on the Floore lauphing in shock XD i was all arrow eek rofl )  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{am not a perv}

(lol Ur characters always get together will Angels Characters lol XD Exept tht one time and I was pretty Dam shocked I fell on the Floore lauphing in shock XD i was all arrow eek rofl )
{lol there was almost a secod but the rp stoped and it never happend}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:35 pm
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

She blushes and nods softly. "Of course i do... did I act like I didn't...?" she looks at him and smiles. She feels good and safe while hugging him like this
He smiled, as one of his arms hugged her back. He let his demonic arm dangle by his side. "No it's...just a lot of people...think...I'm evil...or crazy..."  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
the huge spider called frankie came down and looked at her wound making a clicking sound with his fangs
She looks at the Spder and throws a Book at it "AWAY!" Her chest starts to bleed she Grabs her chest "I have to get away..." She thinks she gets up weakly as a huge amount of Blood falls onto the Floore she drags herself to the window opens it and falls out  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{am not a perv}

{lol there was almost a secod but the rp stoped and it never happend}
(... eek Uhhh... sweatdrop lol XD lmao Seriously lol rofl )  

iLacey

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:38 pm
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

He smiled, as one of his arms hugged her back. He let his demonic arm dangle by his side. "No it's...just a lot of people...think...I'm evil...or crazy..."

Sophia closed her eyes again and cuddled softly in his arm. "Well... I don't... I think you're nice... and perfectly sane..." she says as she giggles softly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games