Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((awws okay. bai!!))

((do you ever want to change a anime you like to make it your way cuz you think it whould be better?))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((awws okay. bai!!))

((do you ever want to change a anime you like to make it your way cuz you think it whould be better?))
((yeah, kinda, i think so...))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((awws okay. bai!!))

((then make an rp on my guild))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((awws okay. bai!!))

((then make an rp on my guild))
((iono what to make for!! Dx))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm
((O-O silent much?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 pm
red 14 the sniper
((O-O silent much?))

((yes))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 pm
razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki growled slightly. He reaaaaally didn't like Keido. At all. " Got anything?" He asked Ria. He was thinking, but didn't have anything yet.
Ria giggled at kazuki's frustration. it was cute. she stood up, out of kazuki's lap. but when she stood, she blinked, lookign around. everythign looked..bigger. and she felt really short. maybe because she was, but she wasnt used to it. "hm.. well, i dont really know. keido has a lot of ideas, i know it. we just have to think like keido-san!" ria said, thinking. she closed her eyes, transforming into a mini 12 year old keido. which looked adorably cute. she paced bacl and forth. "now, to thinki like keido, think like keido. what would keido do." she said, in a little boy's voice. she was good at imitation and shapeshifting.

Kazuki laughed watching her. He was thinking too. " Could you just like...find another body or something?" He asked, knowing the answer was probably no.
ria laughed nervously. "thts possible, but i dont want to take anyone's life that i know. and i dont think youd like me to be a complete stranger..." ria said. she comtinued to think. "something keido would do. somethine scandalous. something daring, bold and crazy. soething unexpected." she said. then she loeod up at kazuki. "Maybe we could...clone her?" ria asked.

Kazuki nodded. It sounded like a pretty good idea. " But what If something happens, and this body is even stronger and crazier?"
ria tiled her head. "iono... but it sounds liek something keido would do. hes pretty good with things that get out of hand." ria looedk at the other ria.
she noded. "yeah, i dont mind being cloned. as long as i get my life back..." then ehr eyes went blank. "..but.."
12-year-old ria loedk down at her. "but what?"
"i dont remeber anything. where did i live? what school did i go to? who am i?" she looekd scared.
ria's eyes went blank too. she dint know. she was so careless and selfish back then, she didnt even think about that.

Kazuki's eyes seemed to shine, sadness flashing through his expression. " Well, would you rather just have Ria back with you, or live without any memory..or home?" He asked quietly, his lips not turned upright into a smile at this moment in time.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki laughed watching her. He was thinking too. " Could you just like...find another body or something?" He asked, knowing the answer was probably no.
ria laughed nervously. "thts possible, but i dont want to take anyone's life that i know. and i dont think youd like me to be a complete stranger..." ria said. she comtinued to think. "something keido would do. somethine scandalous. something daring, bold and crazy. soething unexpected." she said. then she loeod up at kazuki. "Maybe we could...clone her?" ria asked.

Kazuki nodded. It sounded like a pretty good idea. " But what If something happens, and this body is even stronger and crazier?"
ria tiled her head. "iono... but it sounds liek something keido would do. hes pretty good with things that get out of hand." ria looedk at the other ria.
she noded. "yeah, i dont mind being cloned. as long as i get my life back..." then ehr eyes went blank. "..but.."
"i dont remeber anything. where did i live? what school did i go to? who am i?" she looekd scared.
ria's eyes went blank too. she dint know. she was so careless and selfish back then, she didnt even think about that.

Kazuki's eyes seemed to shine, sadness flashing through his expression. " Well, would you rather just have Ria back with you, or live without any memory..or home?" He asked quietly, his lips not turned upright into a smile at this moment in time.
the girl walked up to ria, wanting to slap her or hold her collar, but her hand slipped right through Ria. "i... i had a great life. you took it from me. i dont remebr anything, and you want your life back..." the girl restated. "did i miss anything?"
ria felt sad for the other girl. "im sorry. i cant take your life a second time.. its not fair. im sorry."
the other girl sat back down, thinking. "i cant do anything. my friends, family.. they mustve forgotten me already... i dont exist anymore. its only you." she looekd up at ria.
ria felt liek her heart dropped to her feet. she felt all sad and heartbroken for the othergirl it was like that she had jsut been born to give her life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

the girl walked up to ria, wanting to slap her or hold her collar, but her hand slipped right through Ria. "i... i had a great life. you took it from me. i dont remebr anything, and you want your life back..." the girl restated. "did i miss anything?"
ria felt sad for the other girl. "im sorry. i cant take your life a second time.. its not fair. im sorry."
the other girl sat back down, thinking. "i cant do anything. my friends, family.. they mustve forgotten me already... i dont exist anymore. its only you." she looekd up at ria.
ria felt liek her heart dropped to her feet. she felt all sad and heartbroken for the othergirl it was like that she had jsut been born to give her life.

Kazuki felt compelled to give the girl a giant bear hug, right then and there. " No one forgets someone they love." He said quietly, not really knowing what to say or add. He hugged the other Ria, not in a " oooh you're soo hot " Way, but in a sympathetic way.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki felt compelled to give the girl a giant bear hug, right then and there. " No one forgets someone they love." He said quietly, not really knowing what to say or add. He hugged the other Ria, not in a " oooh you're soo hot " Way, but in a sympathetic way.
Ria walked away, looking for Keido.
The other girl sighed. "ive been missing from brittain for three years... theyd think im dead. theyve gotten over me. imt he past.." she look at her hand. she looking like she was fading away, disappearing in mid air.
"KEIDO-KUN!! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" ria called through the halls. but as she walked, she flet like she was getting shorter. she loekd at the ground and she was sinking in, like she wasnt there anymore. ria freaked out, and instantly flew out, up in mid air. she was scared. she was disappearing too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

The other girl sighed. "ive been missing from brittain for three years... theyd think im dead. theyve gotten over me. imt he past.." she look at her hand. she looking like she was fading away, disappearing in mid air.
"KEIDO-KUN!! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" ria called through the halls. but as she walked, she flet like she was getting shorter. she loekd at the ground and she was sinking in, like she wasnt there anymore. ria freaked out, and instantly flew out, up in mid air. she was scared. she was disappearing too.

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Wait, I thought you said you forgot where you're from. and... you just got...more...transparent if that doesn't sound cr-" Kazuki's eyes snapped open. He let go of her. If she was fading, Ria had to be too. Was this girls memories erasing her and Ria? He hoped not..
[i gtg sorry ]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Wait, I thought you said you forgot where you're from. and... you just got...more...transparent if that doesn't sound cr-" Kazuki's eyes snapped open. He let go of her. If she was fading, Ria had to be too. Was this girls memories erasing her and Ria? He hoped not..
[i gtg sorry ]
the girl sighed, sitting still waiting for her end. the past was the past. she couldnt exist. and if ria had taken her life, then she must exist either. ria;s original 12 year old form was killed a while ago, and she may not be able to exist. she must die...
Ria couldnt old onto anything. she was fading away. she screamed for help, being really freaked out and scared. "KEIDO-KUN!! KAZUKI-SAN!!! ANYONE!!!" ria flew through walls, doors, floors everything, looking for some desprate help.
she flew right through keido, then flew back at him. "Keido, help!! im disapearing!! i dont know whats happening!!" she said, in tears.
keido looekd at her, not really knowing what to do. he wasnt his calm self at the moment. "follow me!" and he ran to where ria's body was last. he found her half vanished, like ria. "hey! you gotta stop this!! you dont have to dispear!!"
"im the past. shes the past. the past cant live the future.. its over." she was gone.
keido quickly looed around for ria. "Ria!!" he called, listenin for that faint giggle or joyous laugh, or cute high speaked voice that was so previously familir to him. keido couldnt find her anywer though. he bit his lip, to keep him from showing too much of his emotions, wanting to kick something or bawl out crying. hes been hiding his emotions ths whole time, and he wasnt gona show it now. he decide that niether crying nor having a tantrum would solve anything. he had to get ria back, and get her fast before anything got too deep. but how? they said they were the past. the Past! he had to go back in the past! keido ran around, trying to find the needed things to say a spell and travel through time and get ria back. but he needed help before it was too late.
((mhmk bye.. )x))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 am
Tora lays under the same tree in the school yard in which Shiro was born; Her head lays on the tree, while her hands cover a sleeping Shiro on her chest. The young mother has spent alot of her time before shiro was born, reading and studying spells; which is how she aquired her dopplegangger power and learned how to travel in time, only she never needed the time traveling ablity for herself. All anyone that wants easy access to the spell just needs to ask about it.  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora lays under the same tree in the school yard in which Shiro was born; Her head lays on the tree, while her hands cover a sleeping Shiro on her chest. The young mother has spent alot of her time before shiro was born, reading and studying spells; which is how she aquired her dopplegangger power and learned how to travel in time, only she never needed the time traveling ablity for herself. All anyone that wants easy access to the spell just needs to ask about it.

negi goes to her "hi. im negi" he whispers  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games