Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:48 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Well that's good to hear. And no. I haven't seen it yet."

@Muse: Ah ok. Yeah I own quite a few movies. Over 30. But yeah. G'night."

^^

@Ed:"Oh cool. I've got one last place that I can go to. It's a bit out of the way. It's a city over. But they sell nothing but dvds. And I'm practically guaranteed to find the series there. And probably for cheap too. It's where I got my whole CSI collection."

^_^ How much CSI do you own?

"Umm..All I need is the second season and I'll have them all until season seven comes out."

Edit: "Las Vegas, the original. I don't like Miami or any of the others."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:49 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

I decided to post it after all, but still not completly happy with it

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/395385/

"Oh wow. I like it. And I'm sure my friend will like it. He's a hardcore Zelda fan. I'm definitely going to show it to him."

^^

Thanks, let me know.

I still swearing off doing humans for a long time

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:50 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

@Ed:"Oh cool. I've got one last place that I can go to. It's a bit out of the way. It's a city over. But they sell nothing but dvds. And I'm practically guaranteed to find the series there. And probably for cheap too. It's where I got my whole CSI collection."

"Umm..All I need is the second season and I'll have them all until season seven comes out."

Wow. ^^ MacGyver has 7 seasons, and I still only have the first one. xp
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:50 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh wow. I like it. And I'm sure my friend will like it. He's a hardcore Zelda fan. I'm definitely going to show it to him."

^^

Thanks, let me know.

"I'll for sure let you know. And I wouldn't. Practice makes perfect. You draw a lot better than me. That's for sure."

TheKidiKehT

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:52 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

Wow. ^^ MacGyver has 7 seasons, and I still only have the first one. xp

"Heheh. Well my dad is a fan of CSI as well. He bought them all. But I watch them more. But unfortunately since he bought them. He takes them with him on his trips. So I can only watch them when he's home."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:53 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

^^

Thanks, let me know.

"I'll for sure let you know. And I wouldn't. Practice makes perfect. You draw a lot better than me. That's for sure."

Thanks, but I've never been to good at them, been drwing them for about half my life, and every time I do em, something goes wrong. It's a curse

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:55 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Heheh. Well my dad is a fan of CSI as well. He bought them all. But I watch them more. But unfortunately since he bought them. He takes them with him on his trips. So I can only watch them when he's home."

Hehe. Which to me doesn't sound so often.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

^^

Thanks, let me know.

Thanks, but I've never been to good at them, been drwing them for about half my life, and every time I do em, something goes wrong. It's a curse

"But at least you can finish the work. Any time I draw something and screw up. I trash it. Just out of pure habit. Don't know why. Wish I could just go on with the work. But yeah..."

TheKidiKehT

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:58 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Yeah. He's gone quite often. But I'm not complaining there."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:59 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^;

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:00 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

^^

Thanks, let me know.

"But at least you can finish the work. Any time I draw something and screw up. I trash it. Just out of pure habit. Don't know why. Wish I could just go on with the work. But yeah..."

*puts on bad accent* "ju don't know me no well"

I have a good sized box, full of stuff I never finished. I have a few hundred pictures posted or "completed" and a few thousend pictures never finished.

I've been tring to only work on a coupel pictures at a time, and only doing ones I really plan to finish, cause I'm sick of starting things, only to throw it in the box of shame.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^;

x3

"I made him sound so bad there....Well he kinda is. Yeah. He's nice, but in small doses."

TheKidiKehT

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:03 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

^^

Thanks, let me know.

*puts on bad accent* "ju don't know me no well"

I have a good sized box, full of stuff I never finished. I have a few hundred pictures posted or "completed" and a few thousend pictures never finished.

I've been tring to only work on a coupel pictures at a time, and only doing ones I really plan to finish, cause I'm sick of starting things, only to throw it in the box of shame.

x3

"Heheh. I'd rather have said box of shame than a full trashcan..."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:03 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^;

x3

"I made him sound so bad there....Well he kinda is. Yeah. He's nice, but in small doses."

xp *huggles*

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:04 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^;

x3

xp *huggles*

-Huggles back and kisses-

^^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games