Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:07 pm

TheKidiKehT

-Huggles back and kisses-

^^

*snugs and kisses back* Just watching one last Rocko(so two technically), then off to bed.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:07 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"I'll for sure let you know. And I wouldn't. Practice makes perfect. You draw a lot better than me. That's for sure."

Thanks, but I've never been to good at them, been drwing them for about half my life, and every time I do em, something goes wrong. It's a curse

"But at least you can finish the work. Any time I draw something and screw up. I trash it. Just out of pure habit. Don't know why. Wish I could just go on with the work. But yeah..."

*puts on bad accent* "ju don't know me no well"

I have a good sized box, full of stuff I never finished. I have a few hundred pictures posted or "completed" and a few thousend pictures never finished.

I've been tring to only work on a coupel pictures at a time, and only doing ones I really plan to finish, cause I'm sick of starting things, only to throw it in the box of shame.

x3

"Heheh. I'd rather have said box of shame than a full trashcan..."

I don't like to waste paper, plus I like to keep stuff around, for later insprisation

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:08 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

*snugs and kisses back* Just watching one last Rocko(so two technically), then off to bed.

"Ah. Das ist gut. Sehr gut. I like that show. Heheh. Alrighty then."

=^.^=
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:10 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

=^.^=

^_^ Almost done with the series. Now I'm starting to have Angry Beavers also. razz

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"I'll for sure let you know. And I wouldn't. Practice makes perfect. You draw a lot better than me. That's for sure."

Thanks, but I've never been to good at them, been drwing them for about half my life, and every time I do em, something goes wrong. It's a curse

"But at least you can finish the work. Any time I draw something and screw up. I trash it. Just out of pure habit. Don't know why. Wish I could just go on with the work. But yeah..."

*puts on bad accent* "ju don't know me no well"

I have a good sized box, full of stuff I never finished. I have a few hundred pictures posted or "completed" and a few thousend pictures never finished.

I've been tring to only work on a coupel pictures at a time, and only doing ones I really plan to finish, cause I'm sick of starting things, only to throw it in the box of shame.

x3

"Heheh. I'd rather have said box of shame than a full trashcan..."

I don't like to waste paper, plus I like to keep stuff around, for later insprisation

"Yeah. I dunno. I kinda just lost my total inspiration to draw characters or anything truly meaningful a few years ago. The last thing I drew was my fursona a few months ago. And I'm still questioning how I was able to draw it so well. But yeah, now I just draw designs."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:13 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

=^.^=

^_^ Almost done with the series. Now I'm starting to have Angry Beavers also. razz

"It made me so mad when I found out the other night. Angry Beavers isn't showing anymore...At least for me. It got replaced by Ren and Stimpy."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:15 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

=^.^=

"It made me so mad when I found out the other night. Angry Beavers isn't showing anymore...At least for me. It got replaced by Ren and Stimpy."

gonk Looked it up earlier, so now I have them all downloading from torrents. 10.2gb worth of stuff. xp
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:16 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Yeah. I dunno. I kinda just lost my total inspiration to draw characters or anything truly meaningful a few years ago. The last thing I drew was my fursona a few months ago. And I'm still questioning how I was able to draw it so well. But yeah, now I just draw designs."

yeah, kinda how I'm feelign with humans now. I still do furries, but humans are out

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

=^.^=

gonk Looked it up earlier, so now I have them all downloading from torrents. 10.2gb worth of stuff. xp

"Oooh. But your so lucky. You'll be able to watch it as often as you want. And I can't get that whole torrenting thing down. So yeah."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

yeah, kinda how I'm feelign with humans now. I still do furries, but humans are out

"Well at least you can still happily draw furries."

^^

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:19 pm

TheKidiKehT
"Oooh. But your so lucky. You'll be able to watch it as often as you want. And I can't get that whole torrenting thing down. So yeah."

Yeah, though I delete after I watch. ^^; I can teach you if you want if you get a new comp.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

Yeah, though I delete after I watch. ^^; I can teach you if you want if you get a new comp.

"Yeah. I'd keep them. I re-watch episodes over and over. I do it a lot with Outlaw Sar and CSI."

x3

"And if I get that new comaq. Then I'd love it."

TheKidiKehT

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:22 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

^^

It's my thing, every one has the thing(s) they are good at, and usally avoid the stuff they can't, or feel they can't. I love Zelda, Gundam, and robot designs, but I suck at humans, and doing robots, so I don't do em
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:22 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Yeah. I'd keep them. I re-watch episodes over and over. I do it a lot with Outlaw Sar and CSI."

x3

"And if I get that new comaq. Then I'd love it."

I would, but I don't have the largest computer in the world. ^^;

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:27 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

^^

It's my thing, every one has the thing(s) they are good at, and usally avoid the stuff they can't, or feel they can't. I love Zelda, Gundam, and robot designs, but I suck at humans, and doing robots, so I don't do em

"Yeah. I used to be good at drawing my own Gundam mech's. Not sure if I still can. I should probably try some time. I need to get some t-shirt print out iron on's. I use iron on print out sheets to make my own t-shirts. Although I haven't made any in a while since I haven't had the money for the sheets."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games