Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:19 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Krissim Klaw
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Krissim Klaw
S.h.o.r.t.y.
*falls over* I give up

No one is selling a cat tail. man, gonna be forever to get 2K.

So hows people around here?
yah its a pain, can't find some items myself. On a plus side there are some killer deals out there because people get frustrated on not being able to sell things.

Ooh, Mantis
what price range for what type of cat ears are you looking for? I'll keep my eyes open for you since I'm bumbling around there.

And yes, I am a mantis wink

Mantis rule, there my favorite color

I just need the tail from the Barton I think, store. normaly 2K but I'm hoping to fin it for 1 to 1.4K

Unless I can get up 2K, right now in 350s. I'm just hoping for a cheap one.
yes mantises rule, and green happens to be my favorite color too. Though, mantises can be found in all types of colors, browns, greys, blacks, reds, pinks...

I'll tell you if I see a good priced tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:20 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
I hope the bank works whee
ja it does *pokes* hrry up with ur commisions I still want u to make me that wish list like the one u made a *counts* *enter number of months here* ago

Yus yus, I'm doing what I can without turning on a burnout here. I have to handle school idiocy, taking care of my siblings and comissions at the same time. I get about 3-4 hours of sleep per night, not to mention I'm trying to organize my stuff so I can start doing art as side-job to finally raise my budget over 0$/year whee sweatdrop

And the bank works? In that case...
~ pokes S.h.o.r.t.y. ~

Sonya Khatsworth

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Krissim Klaw
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Krissim Klaw
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Krissim Klaw
S.h.o.r.t.y.
*falls over* I give up

No one is selling a cat tail. man, gonna be forever to get 2K.

So hows people around here?
yah its a pain, can't find some items myself. On a plus side there are some killer deals out there because people get frustrated on not being able to sell things.

Ooh, Mantis
what price range for what type of cat ears are you looking for? I'll keep my eyes open for you since I'm bumbling around there.

And yes, I am a mantis wink

Mantis rule, there my favorite color

I just need the tail from the Barton I think, store. normaly 2K but I'm hoping to fin it for 1 to 1.4K

Unless I can get up 2K, right now in 350s. I'm just hoping for a cheap one.
yes mantises rule, and green happens to be my favorite color too. Though, mantises can be found in all types of colors, browns, greys, blacks, reds, pinks...

I'll tell you if I see a good priced tail.

thanks  
Vashyyk
dragonz

crying devil's tail... how I yearn and pine for you...

(51.9k/500k)

gl getting it

crying

I'm hoping some kind gaian will either give it to me, or donate enough that I can buy it... I remember when Doomie gave me my pants that I was yearning and pining for... ninja *hint hint, poke poke*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:21 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonz_luvr
Eddily
Dragonz_luvr
sweatdrop I have too much money, and not enough....

How much is that?

51.9k...

*gose Chibi Dragon* Hey. If you have too much, I could always lighten your wallet? We dragons like gold and all ^.^

xp duh! I'm a dragon too!

well then we should stick to together..... wait.... when could I do chibi dragon? um..... crap, I'm stuck gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:21 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
ja it does *pokes* hrry up with ur commisions I still want u to make me that wish list like the one u made a *counts* *enter number of months here* ago

Yus yus, I'm doing what I can without turning on a burnout here. I have to handle school idiocy, taking care of my siblings and comissions at the same time. I get about 3-4 hours of sleep per night, not to mention I'm trying to organize my stuff so I can start doing art as side-job to finally raise my budget over 0$/year whee sweatdrop

~ pokes S.h.o.r.t.y. ~

i thought u like 3-4 hours of sleep though question  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:22 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Vashyyk

(51.9k/500k)

gl getting it

crying

I'm hoping some kind gaian will either give it to me, or donate enough that I can buy it... I remember when Doomie gave me my pants that I was yearning and pining for... ninja *hint hint, poke poke* *watches her poke doom* oo looks fun *pokes doom also for no real reason*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:23 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Vashyyk

(51.9k/500k)

gl getting it

crying

I'm hoping some kind gaian will either give it to me, or donate enough that I can buy it... I remember when Doomie gave me my pants that I was yearning and pining for... ninja *hint hint, poke poke*

yeep. So glade I didn't decide for a Devil tail. sweatdrop and here 2K seems high for me  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:24 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

~ pokes S.h.o.r.t.y. ~

I do, but being in concentrated gym classes doesn't help. I get about 6 course per 9 days instead of only the 2 they'd get on a nomral schedule. And my budget doesn't allow me to get as much sugar/caffeine-drinks as I used to... sweatdrop

I don't like sleep, but it's still a necessity. Curse you, humanity! Filthy, filthy earth-worm being-ness. >_<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:24 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.

yeep. So glade I didn't decide for a Devil tail. sweatdrop and here 2K seems high for me
*jumps into conversation late* how much are you away?  

Twilight of Sorrow

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:25 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

~ pokes S.h.o.r.t.y. ~

I do, but being in concentrated gym classes doesn't help. I get about 6 course per 9 days instead of only the 2 they'd get on a nomral schedule. And my budget doesn't allow me to get as much sugar/caffeine-drinks as I used to... sweatdrop

I don't like sleep, but it's still a necessity. Curse you, humanity! Filthy, filthy earth-worm being-ness. >_<

I'm semi lucky, I'm out of PE for the remainder of the class/semester becuase of my infected toe... which hurts with the slightest touch... alot...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:25 pm
Vashyyk
Dragonz_luvr

(51.9k/500k)

gl getting it

You realize Dj's are alot more expensive right?  

Eddily

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:27 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:27 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
S.h.o.r.t.y.

*jumps into conversation late* how much are you away?

how much am I?  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:28 pm
Dragonz_luvr
crying

I'd offer my help, but right now I'm saving up to buy a commish for my best friend, then I have to get 20k for opening the Morrowind Guild that the two people in charge of doing so still haven't done after 3 months, then I want to get that black musketeer hat I've wanted for so long whee

After that, though, I might as well be throwing my gold around... xp

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games