Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:48 pm

((Nya you guys!!This RP is DEAD!!! Dx))
im post out of boredum.

no!! shi** im too lazy. ;D
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm

((well you could make anouther rp char))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

((YEAH! awesom idea. ima do that!!))

heart ~Leo~ heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Past...
I was always the little guy being pushed, bossed around, picked on. but, now i say, its over. Im here with my buddies now, and im starting over. ria and keido are my closest out of all the others; they understand me best. but keidos more of a big brother to me. i look up to him. well i look up to nate and eddie too, but keido..iono..hes just been with me in Engalnd the longest; he knows what ive been though. ria.. Shes cute, so i like hangin round her. Racy's pretty cute too, but ria kinda throws herself at me, and i dont think theyre anthng wrong with catching her. and shes easier to hit on than Racy. racys intimidating sometimes.
I Like...
+ My friends: Keido, Ria, Racy, Nate and Eddie
+ Hangin out with people
+ Flirtin~ <3 and seeing Racy and Ria blush
+ Meetin new people
+ Breaks and nap times. =w=
+ People who are shorter than me

I DONT Like...
- Bullies
- People who bag on me
- Haters
- People who are messed up in the brain and think they can tease me or my friends

Do i Like anyone?
Ria. Didnt i say that already?
Anything else...?
Nah. oh, maybe one more thing. Im Neko-Vampire-Demon. yeah thats it. wait, did i mention i have a British accent? heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:42 pm

((nice))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 pm

(I knwo eh?)

Leo sighed, looking up at the school. "this is it.." he sighed, a hand in a pocket, the other holding a bag of his little belongings. he walked in, only to be greeted by keido, eddie and nate.
"Hey little buddy!! long time no see!! i see that lil brain o' yours finally gotchu into the school! nice!!" nate smiled as he noggied leo's head.
Leo figetted out of nate's hold, laughing with a playful smile on his face. "yeah yeah." he did his routined handshake witht he boys and got a tour from them. "so, anything worth tellin me bout?" leo said, practially asking for any news.
eddie nodded. "yeah, Racy and Ria have boyfriends." he smiled, knwoing that was one thing leo didnt want to know.
Leo narrowed his eyes at him. "anythig else? i doubt you have a girlfriend."
"actually, i do. we both do." eddie said, refering to himself and nate. eddie snickered, powning Leo.
leo roled his eyes as they continued the tour.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 am

negi is walking around and bumps into them

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Leo narrows his eyes at negi. "watch it." he scowls.
Nate patted Leo's head. "hey easy, hes a friend." he smiles kindly.
Eddie nodded, and looekd at negi. "yeah, please excuse our little friend." eddie looekd at Leo.
Keido stood beside Negi. "this, is Negi. Negi, this is our Friend, Leo. hes an exchange student from England!"
Leo stayed quiet, blushing a bit from embarressment. "s-sorry for getting on you liek that, its a bad habit of mine.. sweatdrop " leo apologized.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm

((Sorry, my dog ate my power cord and my laptop went dead))

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

xD haha nice.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Amaya was dragging her feet slightly with her head down, not in a very good mood. She knew her feelings about hiroshi weren't mutual. She bumped into Nate and one of his friends on accident falling back. " Oh.. I-I'm so sorry!!" She exclaimed. She looked up and blushed scrambling to stand up again. Amaya was sooooo embarrassed.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Amaya was dragging her feet slightly with her head down, not in a very good mood. She knew her feelings about hiroshi weren't mutual. She bumped into Nate and one of his friends on accident falling back. " Oh.. I-I'm so sorry!!" She exclaimed. She looked up and blushed scrambling to stand up again. Amaya was sooooo embarrassed.

Leo looked at amaya, but not gonna bag on her like he did with Negi. instead, he helped her up. "Its fine. Im Leeoh, im new heea, from brittan." (i just spelled it out the way it sounded like, wiht his cutee accent n all. ;D)

Nate forgot that Leo was espescially nice to girls. "Oh yeah. Amaya, this is Leo. Leo, Amaya."
Leo smiled. "its nice to meetchu, Amaiah" he said, smiling cutely, but frowned. "are you alroit? you dont look so dandy." he said, concerned.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Amaya put on a smile. " Nice to meet you too, Leo." Her jersey accent was thick, it sounded weird compared against Leo's. " Eh. I'm fine. Rough night. " She shrugged a little rubbing her eyes. Again the accent sounded odd after just hearing such a clean, smart sounding accent. It made her feel.. inferior, stupid. She pushed some hair in her face.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Amaya put on a smile. " Nice to meet you too, Leo." Her jersey accent was thick, it sounded weird compared against Leo's. " Eh. I'm fine. Rough night. " She shrugged a little rubbing her eyes. Again the accent sounded odd after just hearing such a clean, smart sounding accent. It made her feel.. inferior, stupid. She pushed some hair in her face.
Leo chuckled at her accent. "cuhte occent." he smiled, then he saw her face be covered by hair. he pushed it away gently. "dont do thaht, I wodnt be able to see yor prehtty face." he smiled, tucking it behind her ear.
as he said that last comment, the other three rolled their eyes.
Leo didnt care. "so, wheh you frum? yor accent is differnt, unique. ive nevah herd it befor in my life." he said, intrested in amaya at the moment.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Amaya bit her lip a little bit, her face turning a very light pink, not very noticable. " New Jewysey." She answered quietly. Normally she'd flirt back, but Hiroshi was pretty strong on her mind. This Leo kid was pretty cute though, and she was a sucker for the brittish accents. She looked up at him a bit, batting her eyelashes just a teensy, tiny bit.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Leo smiled. "cute, would you wolk with me, amaya?" he asked, but didnt really wait for an answer, tkaing he hand and walking away fromt he three.

"uh, okay then, fine! ditch us then!" keido said, sarcastic offense.

Natee chuckled. "give it up, keido. hes seen us, now hes leaving again. typical."

Eddie shrugged. "oh well, leave him be. he'll be back later."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games