Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm

The light blush on amaya's face darkened. She felt awkward in her sweat pants and loose baggy sweatshirt. " So.. uh... Yah new heeuh? " She asked, not knowing what to say.
Hiroshi was sitting in a tree, just looking around when he spotted amaya. Who was she with? Who is that guy? The bottom of his heart started to ache with a strange foreign feeling, new for amaya. He was watching her walk away with another guy and it hurt. Why was he feeling like this? She was like his sister. It was wrong. He shook his head, laying back on the branch and closing his eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Leo smiled. "yeh, im new." he said, as he continued to walk with ehr hand in his. he felt someone watching him, and looked around, at hiroshi. "hey, whos thot? and why is he lookin at us?" he asked. he didnt like being watched.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:40 pm

negi goes to leo "leo sorry about earlier i kindda wasnt there"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:33 pm

sk8rkool1
negi goes to leo "leo sorry about earlier i kindda wasnt there"
Leo nodded. "yeah. its fine." he smiled.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Tora and Shiro are under the same tree again, only Tora looks a bit more lively and not as stressed. She sits with her legs out and her back agenst the tree with Shiro asleep in her arms. She still has not seen Kimoray, but she knows Kimoray can take care of herself, and as such she should be fine; or so Tora hopes.

but for some reason, Tora can not help but feel something is wroung. Tarots, Kimoray, and Blair have not shown up in a while and she holds them all close to her heart. Even if Tarots is her eternal thorn in her side till the day she dies.

Tora shakes her head and stands up with shiro in her arms still " well, this is getting easier by the day..." she looks down to Shiro " don't you think little one?" Shiro says nothing. Tora smiles and starts to head for the cafiteria for lunch and then on to the gym. She sat around long enough, she needs to get back into shape and be able to protect shiro and anyone else she may hold dear to her heart. Tora hopes to come across someone that she may chat with about anything while she walks.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Amaya looked down. " Its just..er..a friend. " She shrugged.
Hiroshi jumped down and looked away knowing he was spotted. " Daymnit amaya." He murmured quietly walking off.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Leo looked at ehr. "just a friend, eh?" Leo smirked, knwoing excatly who he really was, by the way she said it. "cmon, lets go tolk to 'im. id loik to make moor fwends, id be grate if you cud intodoos mii." he smiled deviously, just planning to be a big jerk and make things awkward.

Nate and the others knew excactly what Leo was up to, Keido and Eddie hearing Leo's thoughts, and nate by just knowing Leo that well. they stopped Hiroshi in his tracks, standing right infront of him. "ello, Hiro-kun." Nate said, smiling as devious as leo.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Amaya shook her head a few times. She felt her insides turning, the familair feeling of crying coming back up to the surface. It was about to flood out, she could feel it. She wouldn't be able to take seeing Hiroshi right now. She thought this quick, almost as fast as a flash, and then she kept her mind blank, not wanting anyone to know.
Hiroshi smiled a little and took a hand out of his pocket. " Ey-ohh." He said looking behind Nate and Keido and Eddie. " I'm uh.. on my way to get somewhere."

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Nate eddie and Keido kept hiroshi from passing them. nate chuckled. "nah, we'd rather have you here."
Keido chuckled along too. "yeah hiro-kun, where you goin to?"
eddie added on. "we dont think you have anywhere to be, stay and chat with us, will you?" he said in his polite way, yet as devious as keido and nate.
Leo dragged Amaya up to Hiro and the others. "ello, guys. whos this?" he smiled innocently, but the mischief glowing in his eyes. he pulled amaya up. "amaya, will you introduce me?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

*woundering around*mew?

Dancing Widow

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Racy walked around, and spotted a new person. she didnt say anything to the newbie, but she watched ehr from a tree, curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm

negi walks around looking for someone to hang with

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dancing Widow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 pm

*wouders around more after not seeing anyone just sits down and tilts my head as i watch things go by*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Ambers lover
*wouders around more after not seeing anyone just sits down and tilts my head as i watch things go by*
Racy gets bored, and jsut decides to teleport over by the new person's bench. she leaned over at the new person, tilting her head, smiling welcomingly. "Hello~, are you new here?" she asked curiously.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Dancing Widow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

eppp!!*jumps up abit*oh no im not new here i just havent been out in about that is all*smiles back*what about u?
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games