Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:38 pm
Dragonz_luvr
INUYASHA!!! *poofs out*

I'm downloading the second movie right now. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:40 pm
DoomNeko

That's the thing about it, it'd help gather players for RPing, seeing as it would build up a small community of Morrowind fans from Gaia onto their own boards for it :3
Startign a MW RP in the middle of the Barton town forums usually won't spark much interest, seeing as nobody there knows what the feck it is xd

ya, I've seen 2, but they were horribly done, and I'm itchin to get my revamped rp characters into it, and if ur waitinglist wasn't so big, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit of $$ for you to draw them since u know Morrowind well enough to draw them good ^.^  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:46 pm
damn it got quiet in here fast... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:46 pm
Eddily
Dragonz_luvr
INUYASHA!!! *poofs out*

I missed last night's, but not tonight's! xd

Wolf's Rain is after that... ninja  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:47 pm
yay, trunk.  
I need Metroid Prime 2. Prime was ok, I still like the original way best, but hay. Samus is hot, so I can't help it. She's got me babe.  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk
ya, I've seen 2, but they were horribly done, and I'm itchin to get my revamped rp characters into it, and if ur waitinglist wasn't so big, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit of $$ for you to draw them since u know Morrowind well enough to draw them good ^.^

Know it well? I'd rather say I almost know it like the back of my hands. I have less trouble finding my way around the Ashlands than my hometown... a sad but nonetheless true fact whee sweatdrop  
Dragonz_luvr
Eddily
Dragonz_luvr
INUYASHA!!! *poofs out*

I missed last night's, but not tonight's! xd

Wolf's Rain is after that... ninja

I saw all of Wolf's Rain, I loved it, so I started downloading the subtitled episodes. On #15.  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:50 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

Know it well? I'd rather say I almost know it like the back of my hands. I have less trouble finding my way around the Ashlands than my hometown... a sad but nonetheless true fact whee sweatdrop
lmao, unfortunatly i can't say the same thing about my morrowind directional capabilities...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:50 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
I need Metroid Prime 2. Prime was ok, I still like the original way best, but hay. Samus is hot, so I can't help it. She's got me babe.
I don't know about the one player, but the multiplayer was decent. It would be a lot better if there were bots for multiplayer, but it's still pretty good.  

Twilight of Sorrow

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:52 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
S.h.o.r.t.y.
I don't know about the one player, but the multiplayer was decent. It would be a lot better if there were bots for multiplayer, but it's still pretty good.

I was gonna rent it, but I need my time to play. I'm very slow in that first person play style. But give me Zero Mission, or Super, and I beat em in no time flat. Plus you get to watch Samus. And what girl dosen't enjoy that? hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:54 pm
*suddenly finds himself playing Halo 2* oh thx guys talking about FPS' like that... now I have to go kick some a**... cyaz  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:55 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
I was gonna rent it, but I need my time to play. I'm very slow in that first person play style. But give me Zero Mission, or Super, and I beat em in no time flat. Plus you get to watch Samus. And what girl dosen't enjoy that? hehe

Samus should be a rolemodel for girls. Not only does she kick butt, but she does it with style :3

Vashyyk
lmao, unfortunatly i can't say the same thing about my morrowind directional capabilities...

Hehe. And now, just gotta wait another year and maybe a half 'till they release the next game in the series... OBLIVION! Bwa :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:56 pm
Vashyyk
*suddenly finds himself playing Halo 2* oh thx guys talking about FPS' like that... now I have to go kick some a**... cyaz

Any time hehe  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:57 pm
I'm just glad metal gear solid 3 came out ^.^ *snuggles disk*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games