Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Ambers lover
eppp!!*jumps up abit*oh no im not new here i just havent been out in about that is all*smiles back*what about u?
Racy stnads back up striaght, and smiled kindly. "no, im not new at all. ive been here for two years now. Im Racy Tehnonajii." she said, holding out a hand. "and you are..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 pm
oh my name is kimko kitsune*garbs her hand and stands up*i have been here like a year now^.^  

Dancing Widow

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 pm
Ambers lover
oh my name is kimko kitsune*garbs her hand and stands up*i have been here like a year now^.^
Racy looekd surpised. "really?? ive never seen you around though..." she said, confused. kimoko's face dint look familiar at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 am
angel_eyes200
Nate eddie and Keido kept hiroshi from passing them. nate chuckled. "nah, we'd rather have you here."
Keido chuckled along too. "yeah hiro-kun, where you goin to?"
eddie added on. "we dont think you have anywhere to be, stay and chat with us, will you?" he said in his polite way, yet as devious as keido and nate.
Leo dragged Amaya up to Hiro and the others. "ello, guys. whos this?" he smiled innocently, but the mischief glowing in his eyes. he pulled amaya up. "amaya, will you introduce me?"

Amaya shook her head and frowned, backing up a little bit only to be pushed forward by Leo. She bit her lip and looked down at the ground her eyes filling up to the brim with tears. She tried to turn around but Leo was blocking her way. She was trapped face to face with Hiroshi in tears and couldn't get away.
Hiroshi looked at amaya sadly not knowing what to do. He wanted to hug her close, but he knew that would make it worse. He glared at the three behind him who hadn't let him go. " You three are such assholes!" He hissed. " Didn't you know this would happen? What is loose inside those hollow heads of yours?" Hiroshi's hands were balled up into fists. He turned to Leo. " And you." He muttered, " You could tell. You knew what you were doing. Why did you have to go and be such a douchebag? "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Nate eddie and Keido kept hiroshi from passing them. nate chuckled. "nah, we'd rather have you here."
eddie added on. "we dont think you have anywhere to be, stay and chat with us, will you?" he said in his polite way, yet as devious as keido and nate.
Leo dragged Amaya up to Hiro and the others. "ello, guys. whos this?" he smiled innocently, but the mischief glowing in his eyes. he pulled amaya up. "amaya, will you introduce me?"

Amaya shook her head and frowned, backing up a little bit only to be pushed forward by Leo. She bit her lip and looked down at the ground her eyes filling up to the brim with tears. She tried to turn around but Leo was blocking her way. She was trapped face to face with Hiroshi in tears and couldn't get away.
Hiroshi looked at amaya sadly not knowing what to do. He wanted to hug her close, but he knew that would make it worse. He glared at the three behind him who hadn't let him go. " You three are such assholes!" He hissed. " Didn't you know this would happen? What is loose inside those hollow heads of yours?" Hiroshi's hands were balled up into fists. He turned to Leo. " And you." He muttered, " You could tell. You knew what you were doing. Why did you have to go and be such a douchebag? "

Nate shrugged, he was used to these kinds of name calling. "ah, well-"
he was cut off by leo. "nah nah, nate just cut it out, kay?" leo said softly, suddenly feeling bad for what he'd done.
Keido and eddie stayed silent.
Leo looekd at Hiro and amaya apologetically. "im..s-sorry.." he tugged amaya's arm lighty. "c'mon."
Nate and the others left, leaving hte awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Nate shrugged, he was used to these kinds of name calling. "ah, well-"
he was cut off by leo. "nah nah, nate just cut it out, kay?" leo said softly, suddenly feeling bad for what he'd done.
Keido and eddie stayed silent.
Leo looekd at Hiro and amaya apologetically. "im..s-sorry.." he tugged amaya's arm lighty. "c'mon."
Nate and the others left, leaving hte awkward silence.

Amaya followed him not caring where he took her, she just wanted away. She would have gone anywhere to get away.
Hiroshi put a hand on amaya's shoulder and as she walked away his hand slipped down her arm and held her hand for a moment, finally letting her slip away. Hiroshi shook his head and walked away with two hands on either side of his head.
Amaya tried to shrug away from his touch but in the end really just gave up and walked away with Leo, letting his hand slip down her arm.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm
• First Love •

Mitsuki scowled and stared at her hand absent-mindedly. "Don't be ridiculous," she murmured.

Lee [my new character] nudged her arm and shrugged. "Ridiculous? I'm just warning you. You shouldn't overreact too much Suki." He stood up and held a hand out in front of Mitsuki. "Where are the others?"

Mitsuki tilted her head up slowly and blinked against the glare of the light. "I don't know. My sister, she's gone and got herself in trouble back in that kingdom of ours. And Yuuta, I don't know. Neither do I know where Saya and Onii-san is. Am I forgetting anyone?"

Lee shook his head and looked away for a slight second. "No. I don't think so." He felt his heart pounding too fast and loudly but he was sure that Mitsuki didn't hear it. He swore he'd give up on her but he was having trouble with it. Besides, he knew that she found someone else anyways.
He stared at her secretively, wishing she'd give up on that special person of hers.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:30 pm
Mia sighed and fell backwards onto her bed. She was in a tanktop and a pair of sweats and a big baggy sweatshirt. Oh how she loved the winter, she could wrap herself up in blankets and blankets and be warm. She loved the cool n** of the cold air on her cheeks. She curled under her thick comforter and looked at the ceiling, just smiling.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm
• First Love •

"He's here," Lee murmured softly. He looked at the distance and sighed slightly.

Yuuta showed up near Mia's front door and he knocked slowly.

"I know, I sensed him way before you did." Mitsuki teased. She stood up next to him and poked the side of Lee's stomach. Mitsuki giggled and walked towards the unexplored part of the forest.

Lee smiled and shook his head. It surely was impossible for him to give up on her. It was just too hard. He followed after Mitsuki and sighed happily.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm
Mia was startled and suddenly pulled back to the real world. She rolled off of her bed and landed on the floor, stuck in her blanket coccoon. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts and knew who it was. 'Come in.' Mia thought to him with a slight giggle. The door had been unlocked anyway. She scrambled around in the blanket trying to sit up.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm
• First Love •

Yuuta opened the door and closed it behind him, leaning against the door. It had been awhile since he found himself gazing into her eyes. Those soft lovely eyes of hers. "Hey." To him, it felt like an eternity had passed by but to her, it probably seemed like a day or two had just passed. Time here and time over there was very different. He found himself entranced in her eyes as he walked towards Mia. "How are you?" He couldn't find the right words at the moment.

Lee stared at Mitsuki's figure as he watched her take a seat beside a boulder near the lake. He didn't dare sit beside her, afraid.. No. Worried that guy might show up any minute. It was futile, to argue against him. It would probably worry Mitsuki too.

Mitsuki stared at the sparkling water. The lake she had felt so comfortable with. Where she would spend time whenever she felt down. Mitsuki turned her head towards Lee and smiled slightly. She wasn't aware of his feelings. Never was. She was so dense that others had used it for their own advantage.

Lee smiled back. He was fully aware that she didn't know. But her dense-ness was what he loved most about her. It was cute, but sometimes it was too frustrating. But he ignored it. He loved her for who she was and that was enough for him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Mia finally wriggled out of the grip of the blankets. She bounced up with a smile on her face. " I'm good. How are you?" Her light voice chimed happily. Getting up on her tiptoes she wrapped her arms around him tightly. She sat down on the bed and itched the side of her nose. Her cheeks were a light pink from the coolness of the air in the room.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm
"That's good to hear. And I'm fine. Just tired, that's all." He smiled. Yuuta sat beside her and pushed her gently on the bed, laying beside her. "I missed you," he murmured into her hair as he hugged her tight. His brown hair swaying slightly in the breeze, even though there wasn't any.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Missed? How long had it been since the last time she had seen him? Not too long. When they had gone to the fair the grass had just started to frost. It had probably only been a week at the most. Still, that was pretty long. " I've missed you too." She smiled snuggling close to him. The fabric of his shirt rubbed against her cheek as she looked up at him. She kissed the small indent under his neck, that everyone has, smiling. " Where did you go?" She asked quietly.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm
[[soo sorry. I gotsta go, Swing choir at 7:30 tomorrow mornin' (: I'll be on sometime tomorrow after school. Nighties! oh, and I'll fershureeee be on this weekend. NIGHT! biggrin ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games