Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:57 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.

I was gonna rent it, but I need my time to play. I'm very slow in that first person play style. But give me Zero Mission, or Super, and I beat em in no time flat. Plus you get to watch Samus. And what girl dosen't enjoy that? hehe
and it's a relatively long game too (especially for a shooter). So good at first person or not, it'll still take time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:59 pm
DoomNeko
S.h.o.r.t.y.
I was gonna rent it, but I need my time to play. I'm very slow in that first person play style. But give me Zero Mission, or Super, and I beat em in no time flat. Plus you get to watch Samus. And what girl dosen't enjoy that? hehe

Samus should be a rolemodel for girls. Not only does she kick butt, but she does it with style :3

Vashyyk
lmao, unfortunatly i can't say the same thing about my morrowind directional capabilities...

Hehe. And now, just gotta wait another year and maybe a half 'till they release the next game in the series... OBLIVION! Bwa :3

She is for me. Come on. She hot, and kicks alien a**. If I could stand Orange, I'd be wearing all orange.

Cracks me up when people say. "That metroid dude is awesome" Ah, thats a girl "O.o... well, feel less gay now"

Don't even want to think why some say that. hehe.

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:00 pm
Huh? Metroid Prime 2? What about it? It's awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:02 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
S.h.o.r.t.y.

and it's a relatively long game too (especially for a shooter). So good at first person or not, it'll still take time.

After the first time, my friend could do Prime in like an hour. (not sure how fast, but was really fast) But he also like to look up game faqs, and basicaly get all the maps.

When I play a game for the first time, I take my time, and have fun. Then I go nuts and find maps, and get every thing. hehe

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:02 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
S.h.o.r.t.y.

Depends what you qualify as a long FPS.
I played Half-Life with all cheats on and it -still- took me a whole day to beat it whilst I finished Metroid Prime in 17 hours and 20-something minutes on my first try, ened up with a 96% score. Dunno about the new one though, might be longer.

On the other hand, Morrowind is a singleplayer RPG that plays like an FPS game and after 2 years, with more than 3000 hours of gametime, I -still- haven't finished all the quests and found all the rare artifacts, even with documented help to do so! xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:06 pm
DoomNeko

I played Half-Life with all cheats on and it -still- took me a whole day to beat it whilst I finished Metroid Prime in 17 hours and 20-something minutes on my first try, ened up with a 96% score. Dunno about the new one though, might be longer.

On the other hand, Morrowind is a singleplayer RPG that plays like an FPS game and after 2 years, with more than 3000 hours of gametime, I -still- haven't finished all the quests and found all the rare artifacts, even with documented help to do so! xp
well, lets not compare playable hours between FPS and RPGs it's just not right. RPG's will win that contest pretty much every time. (not saying always even though it's pretty much true, just in case of a short RPG)  

Twilight of Sorrow

Eddily

Well, night all!  
Eddily
Well, night all!
good night Eddily.  

Twilight of Sorrow

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:09 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
DoomNeko

well, lets not compare playable hours between FPS and RPGs it's just not right. RPG's will win that contest pretty much every time. (not saying always even though it's pretty much true, just in case of a short RPG)

Depends what you look at. As I said, I haven't yet found eveyrhting in the game, but beating the main storyline in MW? Takes about 10 hours for me :3

And even then, I've been playing Doom and Duke Nukem 3D for the past... 10 years? Still haven't managed to get 100% on every level and I'm still trying to finish Doom on Nightmare setting. Only managed to get halfway through it so far xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:10 pm
Eddily
Well, night all!

Night night Eddily ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:11 pm
DoomNeko
Twilight of Sorrow
DoomNeko

Depends what you look at. As I said, I haven't yet found eveyrhting in the game, but beating the main storyline in MW? Takes about 10 hours for me :3

And even then, I've been playing Doom and Duke Nukem 3D for the past... 10 years? Still haven't managed to get 100% on every level and I'm still trying to finish Doom on Nightmare setting. Only managed to get halfway through it so far xp

I just god mode, and kill everything on Doom and 2 hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:11 pm
DoomNeko

True, but it can be a major pain to get 100% in a lot of games. and going back to beat a game on an obscene difficulty *cough*the first Halo's final difficulty*cough* can be a real pain.  

Twilight of Sorrow

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:13 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
DoomNeko

Up to Ultra-Violence you can, but on Nightmare the cheats are disabled xd
I finished Doom 1, 2 and the expansions on Ultra-Violence without cheating. I swear, never again do I hope to have to chainsaw my way through 30 Arch-Viles with only 2 HP left. gonk xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:16 pm
DoomNeko
S.h.o.r.t.y.
DoomNeko

Up to Ultra-Violence you can, but on Nightmare the cheats are disabled xd
I finished Doom 1, 2 and the expansions on Ultra-Violence without cheating. I swear, never again do I hope to have to chainsaw my way through 30 Arch-Viles with only 2 HP left. gonk xp

wow. See I find it bust-a-gut funny to be in god mode, and punch the crap out of the bosses.

~fires rockets at me, run up, punch. rocket, punch~

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:18 pm
Twilight of Sorrow
going back to beat a game on an obscene difficulty *cough*the first Halo's final difficulty*cough* can be a real pain.

Take away mouse/joystick support (in other words, the only thing left is keyboard, no console controllers, nada) and make it that every enemy respawns two minutes after it's death, then take away 95% of the ammo and health pick-ups, make it so the game automatically blocks cheats and triple the regular nubmer of enemies.

That's about the equivalent of Doom's highest difficulty mode Doom 2's is even worse. I swear, I have never seen a harder game in all my lifetime as a gamer. eek

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games