Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm
sk8rkool1
((sorry i hvnt been on much. what did i miss?))
nothin really  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Leo pulled away, and wiped away the last of her tears. "yuo okay? yuo wont mii tuh buy yuo sumthin frum thuh cafeteria, anything?" he offered, trying to cheer her up.

Amaya shook her head. " Thank you, but no." She said quietly but politely. She pushed some of the hair out of her face. Thinking for a few moments she murmured, " I.. should probably be going now.." Her face turned a bright red.
Leo nodded. "oh, uh... okay. i can take you if yuo loik. i huv nothing tuh do, and i wod reeely ratha do sumthing.." he saqid, trying to make an excuse to walk with her s'more.

はじめまして~
iiBUMP
~はじめまして

Amaya nodded. " Er... Sure. Just uh... Can I go get cleaned up? You can come wait if you want." She said quietly looking down.
"Yeh, sure.." leo said, starting to walk. he clumsily tripped over a root of the tree, making him fall over. "Ack, blimey 'ell, that hur'." he said, finding out he twisted his ankle. he looked up at amaya blushing imediately. "hehe, clumsee mee." he said,nervously laughing at his ignorance and idiocity. sweatdrop

Amaya giggled at his fall and kneeled down. She put a hand around his ankle and closed her eyes for a moment. The hand started glowing blue " This will hurt for a verrrrryyy short second." She murmured quickly and all of a sudden a short, sharp crack was heard and his ankle was fixed. It was a quick trick she had learned from hiroshi. It was much faster than traditional healing.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Leo pulled away, and wiped away the last of her tears. "yuo okay? yuo wont mii tuh buy yuo sumthin frum thuh cafeteria, anything?" he offered, trying to cheer her up.

Amaya shook her head. " Thank you, but no." She said quietly but politely. She pushed some of the hair out of her face. Thinking for a few moments she murmured, " I.. should probably be going now.." Her face turned a bright red.
Leo nodded. "oh, uh... okay. i can take you if yuo loik. i huv nothing tuh do, and i wod reeely ratha do sumthing.." he saqid, trying to make an excuse to walk with her s'more.

はじめまして~
iiBUMP
~はじめまして

Amaya nodded. " Er... Sure. Just uh... Can I go get cleaned up? You can come wait if you want." She said quietly looking down.
"Yeh, sure.." leo said, starting to walk. he clumsily tripped over a root of the tree, making him fall over. "Ack, blimey 'ell, that hur'." he said, finding out he twisted his ankle. he looked up at amaya blushing imediately. "hehe, clumsee mee." he said,nervously laughing at his ignorance and idiocity. sweatdrop

Amaya giggled at his fall and kneeled down. She put a hand around his ankle and closed her eyes for a moment. The hand started glowing blue " This will hurt for a verrrrryyy short second." She murmured quickly and all of a sudden a short, sharp crack was heard and his ankle was fixed. It was a quick trick she had learned from hiroshi. It was much faster than traditional healing.
At the crack, Leo went "ACK!" and then blinked, and smiled. "thank you, miss amaya." he said, geting up and helping her up as well. "im sorray for be'in sow clumzay." he said. a bit emarressed. e rubbed the back of his head nervously. "yeh, ill troi not to do that agen."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Mitsuki stared at her hands and yawned slightly. It was too much for her to digest, really. She blinked rapidly to hide the tears away. "It's not fair..." she muttered.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

After the incident with Hiroshi, Leo, and Amaya, Eddie decided to take a break for everything for a while. hw walked around, jsut to look around, away from Nate and Keido. he wondered what everyone else was doing at the moment. Leo, Racy, Ria..Mitsuki? He continued to walk around until he found one on his mind.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Mitsuki twirled around gracefully, dancing ballet. Eddie had been on her mind recently, she just couldn't get him out of her mind. It was eerily unusual, and she knew that perfectly well.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

はじめまして~
iiBUMP
~はじめまして

At the crack, Leo went "ACK!" and then blinked, and smiled. "thank you, miss amaya." he said, geting up and helping her up as well. "im sorray for be'in sow clumzay." he said. a bit emarressed. e rubbed the back of his head nervously. "yeh, ill troi not to do that agen."

" Its no problem. " Amaya giggled taking his hand and transporting the two to her dorm. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt from her dresser. " What here." She said jumping into the bathroom. She switched her clothes and brushed her hair. She put it back in a messy bun and put on some eyeliner and mascara quick. She came back out and smiled. " Ready?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:31 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie found Mitsuki being her usual graceful self. he didnt want to bother her, but he wanted to talk to her. Hey Mitsuki. he thought to her shyly from his distance.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded. "Yeh of corss." He smile, taking Amaya's arm like a prince and a princess, walking with her. "I wonted to walk with you this time, to have time to tok with yuo." he started. "I wanted to ask you, What do you like about this school?"
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:36 pm
Amaya thought for a moment, looking straight ahead. " The two reasons I came here are for Mia and the classes. In our old town there were no classes like this, I went to a normal school. I wasn't able to reach my full potential or practice my gifts," She stopped for a moment and drew in a breath, " I'd hafta to say the food." Amaya continued looking up and grinning. " Its amazin' for a school cafeteria."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo chuckled. "haha, cute. i havent tried the food heea yet." he said, suddenly noticing the fact.
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:49 pm
" It's Ah-mazin'." Amaya repeated. Lifting her hand up and looking at the time, Amaya murmured, " Its almost dinner. Wanna go try the food now? " Smiling she tugged at his sleeve in the direction of the cafeteria. " C'mon. " She giggled. [/color[  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:00 pm
angel_eyes200
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo shrugged. "shoowa, if you have time i suppose..." he smiled at her. "is is really that good?" he asked as they continued to walk.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:05 pm
" I think it is. Maybe its just that much better because the food at our school always looked and tasted like mashed patatoes and baked beans mixed together..rotten.." AMaya shivered a little with a grimace. Cafeteria food in jersey was disgusting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:25 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

"haha, cool." he said, making their way to the cafeteria. "wow.." he said, seeing the lgit and color of the to room. "in london, the cafeteria wus smoll, and grey." he explained. "its a delight to see allt his cullah and choices." he said, scanning through the foods.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

Mitsuki stopped and turned towards Eddie. "Hey Eddie." She smiled cheerfully. "How have you been?" Mitsuki smiled politely. It had been quite some time since she saw Eddie, and for some reason, she realized that she had missed him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games