Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:49 am
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily ^^ *pounces the cute feline and starts to cuddle him*

Hello there yourself. xp *hugs*
*giggles a little and nuzzles into your chest* how has the cute n sexy kitten been?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:49 am
Eddily
DoomNeko
Salen-Stormwing
DoomNeko
Salen-Stormwing
*poings about tiredly* Weee! The thread is mine because everyone shows up at night so I get to stay here all by myself because no one comes here during the day. crying Hmmm. Dooka... xp

I'd come more often during the day if it weren't for school... which sadly I'm stuck with. Ah well, at least I get to pop up during Computer Graphics class :3

Hey Doomie. Its sokay. I understand. I just get bored here, especially since everyone else seems to hang out over at Fuzzy's thread instead of here. crying

That and I'm stuck at work so any sort of distraction would be welcomed at this point. sweatdrop

xp
Yeah, Furry's thread picked up a lot of attention, 'eh? Not that it'sa bad thing. I usually hang around both threads (and more! whee ), like right now :3

So do I. And a good portion of my online time(which is alot) is spent on gaia. Right now, I only have around 45 minutes to talk though.

Only 10 left for me xp
Oh and woot! I drew a huge Zim and GIR on a whiteboard here. I wonder if anyone's erased them yet gonk
I hope not, took me a good 5 minutes out of my life to do that xd xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:51 am
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos

*giggles a little and nuzzles into your chest* how has the cute n sexy kitten been?

redface I've been just fine, yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:53 am
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos

mostly okay, a lil sick lately, but other than that I'm fine I guess *murrs softly as he rubs his muzle into your chestfur* this feels nice  

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:56 am
Lunchtime! *runs off to go heat up some food* domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:58 am
Salen-Stormwing
Lunchtime! *runs off to go heat up some food* domokun

Ditto, lunchtime here too now thta the course is over. Bai bai everyone!
Oh and have fun you two! *winks at Eddily and Reyos* wink xd

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:00 am
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos

mostly okay, a lil sick lately, but other than that I'm fine I guess *murrs softly as he rubs his muzle into your chestfur* this feels nice

Aww, sorry to hear. My sister is sick right now too, she stayed home from work.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:01 am
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos

yeah? I had to go to school even though I threw up, that was two days ago, getting better now *murrs softly, laying against your nice warm chest and sitting in your lap*  

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:09 am
Reyos
Eddily
yeah? I had to go to school even though I threw up, that was two days ago, getting better now *murrs softly, laying against your nice warm chest and sitting in your lap*

Well, at least you're making progress. *comforts*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:10 am
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily

*nods softly and closes his eyes, yawning softly* but I've been so tired lately...  

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:13 am
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily

*nods softly and closes his eyes, yawning softly* but I've been so tired lately...

For me, I've been going to bed later than usual, so I plan to rest up somewhat this weekend. Since I don't have a class tomorrow, I'll most likely be sleeping till noon. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:14 am
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily

For me, I've been going to bed later than usual, so I plan to rest up somewhat this weekend. Since I don't have a class tomorrow, I'll most likely be sleeping till noon. xd
I've been sleeping alot, but that happens when your sick right... and it feels so nice and warm against your chest that I might just fall asleep here  

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:19 am
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily

I've been sleeping alot, but that happens when your sick right... and it feels so nice and warm against your chest that I might just fall asleep here

Yeah, you should sleep alot when sick. Since I have to leave in about 5 minutes, use your time wisely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:21 am
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily
Reyos
Eddily

Yeah, you should sleep alot when sick. Since I have to leave in about 5 minutes, use your time wisely.
*nods softly and plants a kiss on your muzzle, hugging you tightly as he does, finding this the wisest use of his time*  

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:24 am
Reyos
*nods softly and plants a kiss on your muzzle, hugging you tightly as he does, finding this the wisest use of his time*

redface Well, I should get going, I don't wanna keep my friend waiting when he gets here. *nuzzles and sets you down gently on the ground*
Laters.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games