Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:33 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie smiled, waling up to her. "hey, long time no see." eddie greeted. "ibeen good. you?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

"I'm good," she smiled. Mitsuki couldn't help it and so she ran towards him and hugged him happily. "I missed you," she murmured. "I'm sorry if I'm acting weird. I just really missed you soo much." She whined.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie smiled, but blushed lightly. he hugged ehr back. "i missed you too." he admitted. "how are the others? Luca and Saya and them?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:00 pm
negi is walking around  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Fujimoto

"Well, both are actually back home. No.. they're busy doing something important with the others." Mitsuki smiled. "Guess what? My friends, Lee and Jun are here." She giggled happily. "Do you want to meet them, Eddie-kun?" She tilted her head and smiled. It had been awhile since she saw him and was really excited that he was here. With her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

"S-sorry? for what?" eddie asked as she hugged him. it made him feel fluttery inside, bu he decided to hide it. he looekd up fromt he ground as he saw a bottle fly across the air. he traced it back to a boy with orange hair, and another with white. "uh, hello." eddie smiled kindly. but his smile soon faded, seeing how they were looking at him. how they glared. their thoughts. it bothered him somehow. "um... Im Eddie, Mitsuki's friend. you must be Lee, Jun?" he said, gretting them both as politely as he could. The air was awkward, filled with tension. suddenly he knew things whouldnt go right between the boys and himself. he just knew it. he glared at them suspiciously, then loeokd at Mitsuki and whispered something to her. "are you okay?" he asked, wondeirng why she was still hugging him.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

She smiled happily and suddenly hugged him once more. "I'm sorry," she murmured. "I'm sorry."

User Image

Jun

"Don't be such a butt-head!" Jun growled angrily. "Where's Mitsuki? Did you lose her again?" He punched Lee on the shoulder and glared at him angrily. Jun had arrived just in time to see Mitsuki hug that boy. He stared off into space and wondered why Mitsuki acted the way she did.

User Image

Lee

"Don't be stupid. She went with that.. guy." He muttered grumpily. Lee had seen Mitsuki hug that guy with so much.. love that it made him want to cry in a corner. Nah, maybe that was too much. He shook his head angrily and kicked an empty can of soda, making it fly across the street. This was too much for him to handle. Too much. Lee intended to settle a score with that boy. That boy Mitsuki had hugged.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

"S-sorry? for what?" eddie asked as she hugged him. it made him feel fluttery inside, bu he decided to hide it. he looekd up fromt he ground as he saw a bottle fly across the air. he traced it back to a boy with orange hair, and another with white. "uh, hello." eddie smiled kindly. but his smile soon faded, seeing how they were looking at him. how they glared. their thoughts. it bothered him somehow. "um... Im Eddie, Mitsuki's friend. you must be Lee, Jun?" he said, gretting them both as politely as he could. The air was awkward, filled with tension. suddenly he knew things whouldnt go right between the boys and himself. he just knew it. he glared at them suspiciously, then loeokd at Mitsuki and whispered something to her. "are you okay?" he asked, wondeirng why she was still hugging him.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

"It's nothing. I'm fine," she murmured. Mitsuki was really conflicted between.. them. She just couldn't take it anymore. The pressure. Mitsuki hid behind Eddie and peeked behind him towards Jun and Lee. She grinned nervously and quickly looked away.

User Image

Jun

Jun stared at Eddie with eyes that looked like he was going to murder him. He knew that Eddie was competition. He already had Lee as competition, his own best friend. But this guy too? "Nice to meet you, Eddie. I see you already know us." He soothed, a voice fitting for a male.

User Image

Lee

"Hey." Lee called out. "I see you already know me. What joy." Lee replied sarcastically. He didn't want to act politely to this stranger. It wasn't what this Eddie guy deserved. Stealing Mitsuki from him. He deserved no respect from Lee at all. Lee gritted his teeth and looked away. He settled to look at Mitsuki, his gaze softening a bit. "You worried me Mitsuki. I thought you got lost again. And what with you being clumsy too." He smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie narrowed his eyes at Lee. At least he was trying to be nice. he loekod at jun, not even bothering to start with Lee. "Yes, Mitsuki talked about you." eddie smiled a little grin, trying to make things okay-ish. trying to make them feel good about themselves and not be bagging on him for something he doesnt know. he looked back at Mitsuki. "hey, why you hidin? theyre your friends, right?" he asked, slightly confused. eddie was never really good and experienced with these things, so he was kinda clueless. he looekd at Lee from the corner of his eye. then back at mitsuki, smiling. "we can leave if you want?" he said, innocently, kinda wanting to leave the odd tension, knowing it would bug the others.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

"It's best not to leave." Mitsuki murmured. It wasn't the time to leave both Jun and Lee. She knew they were going insane. She just knew it. The vibes they were giving out were scary. Mitsuki was relieved that Eddie didn't notice it.

User Image

Jun

Jun took a step forward towards Mitsuki, his intention clear. To take her away from this Eddie guy. She didn't deserve to be with him. He just knew it. "Oh. Don't worry about us," he said politely with a hint of a british accent. "We're not disturbing anything, are we?"

User Image

Lee

Lee rolled his eyes and turned to look at Mitsuki. She knew them to well and Lee knew that Mitsuki wouldn't want to leave. What with them feeling the way they did. "So, how long have you and Mitsuki known each other?" Lee asked Eddie. Indicating a hint of threat in his voice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie suddenly regretted his attempt to leave. "uh.. ive known her ever since ive eben here actually. a year i think.. not very long." eddie explained calmly. he looked at Jun at the hint of brit. another british? so now theres Leo, keido, and jun. good to know. eddie loeodk back at mitsuki, his thumbs hooked into his pockets. "so..." he said nervously again.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

[ Hey, wanna include some of your other characters? It would be sooo interesting to see them all together. ]

Mitsuki decided to stay silent and looked away from all three guys. She couldn't take it anymore. Mitsuki tugged on Eddie's shirt and looked up at him sadly. Didn't he notice that both boys were jealous?

User Image

Jun

"Oh. I see." He smiled politely and looked at Lee. "Why don't we get to know each other? That would be nice." Jun looked back at Mitsuki. Certainly, she knew what he was getting at. And he enjoyed every bit of it.

User Image

Lee

Lee grinned a bit mischeviously. "Yes. Why not?" He returned his gaze to Eddie and smiled politely at him. He was slowly plotting something evil, even Jun knew it. He was sure that him and Jun were thinking of the same thing. And besides, it's not like Eddie could read their minds. They were able to block their thoughts. Him and Jun were incredibly strong for their age, but the strongest out of them all was really Mitsuki.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Tora is under the same tree in the court yard holding Shirotora in her arms rocking back and forth lightly. Not to get shiro to sleep, but because it makes her feel rather comfterble for some reason.  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:55 pm
negi walks to tora "hi"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games