Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Wacram Glaziuz
[i wonder what dos vidonya comrade means :3]

*Logen drove the rather nice designed Hover bike to her apartment, and parked it in her parking place outside on the balkony... she smiled as the design on her bike looked nice she locked it up then she sendt a Text message to Tye saying:*

"Hey, could you check out the macheene i made for Suka, i think she will like it, the keys are in your dorm, you will find it in a box i putted there"

[just for you so you understand what i designed for her ;P the description of the currently hovercar: it Looked stylish, the whole outside of the car looked like dragon shells, in fact, it was probably the most alike dragonshells there was to have in metals, there was no paint job done, because the metal itself was changing colour every tenth second and it was more shiny than the most shiny metal there was! though this was controllable... it had Alot of functions, and it was probably the most advanced piece of technology in the spacestation, and on the planet earth!]

[this is it :3]
{lol thanks}
hey where are you im at the hospital with suk really worried about u and ill go 2 c it

tye puts the phone down and kisses suka good night he then walks out side heading to the dorms  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:59 pm
(( crying i wish i didnt pick teacher...))  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:01 pm
Toekiyo
(( crying i wish i didnt pick teacher...))
{why?}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 pm
Kyoko Had Gone to the Forest Bio Dome She Went Down the Stares, Scared to Use the Elevator she is The Only one In there and she comes to a Lake and looks at her reflection she Sighs and thinks -Oh Tye...I wish there was somthing I could do for you...-

[>.> The Evil Little Biter Kid is Trying to Bite MY FEET O_O and he Bit My Arm, and he is All I will Bite your Boob and im all ! GET AWAY YOU PERVERT!]  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 pm
*Logen had Calmed down to her former state of mind, she then dried away the last tears... she then texted back:*

"Sorry, i have to go to earth for some buisness i have to do..."

*Logen went out to her bike, she then said:*

"See you later teacher... i have a space shuttle to get to, Peter, sorry, have to go... se you laters!"

*Logen said the last thing when she saw Peter*

[damn, i wamma sleep!]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm
((idk i dont think im a good teacher i try to teach but i dont think im good at it all i got was logen to pay attention and like him crying im just a bad teacher))  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:04 pm
[THE BITER KID WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[THE BITER KID WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!]

[Bite him back from me razz ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:05 pm
tye sent a text back
let us come with u...if its the same people who hurt suka i want to go and if they got your parents then ours might be in danger  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:07 pm
lupinewarrior
tye sent a text back
let us come with u...if its the same people who hurt suka i want to go and if they got your parents then ours might be in danger

*LOgen was now inside the last ride to earth, she called Tye on his phone:*  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Kyoko hears Somebody behind her she gets up and turns around "Hello? Whose there?"

The Black Figure Moves around Makeing Noises from All Directions

"Hello? Look, Whoever you are Your Scareing Me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Kaine went back to his room and gathered all his old bounty hunting gear and all his Sins he was getting ready to follow logen to earth he reached for Wrath his dagger it growled at him "its ok you dont need to like me just ...help me" he put it into his stuff and got ready he went to the bar to get something to drink before he left though.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:11 pm
*Logen waited for Tye to answer*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Kyo Looks around her Heart Pounding in Fear "Look! Whoever you Are Show Yourself This isnt Funny!"

The Figure Cackles "RUN!" He Yells Tounting her "Im Gonna Get You and Make you BLEED!"

Her Eyes Widen as She Notices the Voice, It Was the Same Man From this Mourning She Runs going through the Trees and Bushes she Can Hear Him Comeing From behind  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:14 pm
lupinewarrior
tye sent a text back

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games