Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Dragon Walking! LOL

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Done walking for now! Getting late

Arcanasylvana

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm

*herds dragons some more*

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Wow! Great job, Arca! Going to have to promote you to "dragon walker" status in the Incubator. 3nodding biggrin

Hey, Beady! Have been getting scrolls and currently going through them. More updating in the Incubator. sweatdrop It's great that people are wanting to join us! We must be doing something right. mrgreen

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Willa-Wisp
Wow! Great job, Arca! Going to have to promote you to "dragon walker" status in the Incubator. 3nodding biggrin

Hey, Beady! Have been getting scrolls and currently going through them. More updating in the Incubator. sweatdrop It's great that people are wanting to join us! We must be doing something right. mrgreen

Yeow.
Maybe we should make our adult goal 400!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:58 pm

after a weekend without reliable internet, i've started walking some more.

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Safire
after a weekend without reliable internet, i've started walking some more.

*grateful bow*
Any amount of help is appreciated. The load has been greatly reduced since this morning but we have a few stubborns hanging about.
If you could also, if you think you can, keep an eye on the ones in the incubator and take note of any getting low on time.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:27 pm

*pokes through the group final time* The rest of these are to young to grow/hatch yet. They are all above the 3.5 mark.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Ddraig Asheart
*pokes through the group final time* The rest of these are to young to grow/hatch yet. They are all above the 3.5 mark.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Then it looks like we're good for tonight. YIPPEE!!!

Have updated the Incubator. Went through the multiple listing in TNG's group and found the scrolls. Have separated all of them now. Also have some more folks to accept into the guild.

I really thought things would slow down with school starting but looks like I'm going to be wrong. Aww, shucks. rofl Great to have all the new people and scrolls as well as all the regulars who post in the Incubator!!! heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ello all! These be my eggs and hatchlings. Please click them and help them grow.

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Saint Axel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ello all! These be my eggs and hatchlings. Please click them and help them grow.

Welcome to the guild and the Incubator, Axel! Could you also post your scroll so we can post it in the Incubator? Thanks! biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Willa-Wisp
Saint Axel

Welcome to the guild and the Incubator, Axel! Could you also post your scroll so we can post it in the Incubator? Thanks! biggrin

me scroll Yep ^^

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Saint Axel
Willa-Wisp
Saint Axel

me scroll Yep ^^

Thanks! Scroll and dragons added to the Incubator! biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Ddraig Asheart

User Image

I was wondering why those were all above the 3.5 mark. TJ must have either added time to everyone's eggs (since checking the Incubator, I've noticed everyone's eggs and babies have more time on them... my paper had 4.6 days on it at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon and now it has 4.8 days) and/or he has changed servers which added the time. Will go over to the DC forum in a little while see what's what.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

User Image

I was wondering why those were all above the 3.5 mark. TJ must have either added time to everyone's eggs (since checking the Incubator, I've noticed everyone's eggs and babies have more time on them... my paper had 4.6 days on it at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon and now it has 4.8 days) and/or he has changed servers which added the time. Will go over to the DC forum in a little while see what's what.

Them being so high on time might have even been an original error on my part as I just grabbed lumps of code when I found the babies in need.
But whatever, so long as they are living!
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games