Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am
((Lilith should start making her move on Dougal-lol)) wink

Opal giggled happily from the hug. It certainly lighten her shadowy thoughts from before.

--

Meanwhile the Shade completed it's task. Xion was better now....no memories to weaken him now.....nothing to falter in his mind. He was like before. No pity, no regret, no remorse, no pain....the only enjoyment was the hunt followed by the kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 am
(yesh yesh. we need more fanart isnpiration damnit! *wiggles pencil threateningly* lol)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 pm
[obby]

Gabriel chuckled.
"Yeah, I suppose it is."

Lilith edged over to Dougal's bed and sat down on it.
"Are you feeling better?" She asked, looking concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 am
((haha-yay! When we get to 200 pages I think I'll celebrate with a "couples" special....)) ^_^

Dougal glanced over at Lilith. She was wearing the flowers he left by her bed in her hair. "Y-yeah......I'm better by the minute," he replied blushing a little.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 am
[a "couples" special would be awesome for page 200. We should all try to do one. x3 ]

Lilith smiled. "That's good. You need to stop getting yourself lost." She said and giggled a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:13 am
"I.....I didn't get lost...." Dougal mumbled. He dipped his face downward to try and hide his embaressment. His cheeks grew even more crimson when Aisling shared in the giggling.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 pm
[totally! mrgreen *spams* lol just kidding]

"How are your memories?" Adam asked Dougal, still a little concerned that they were lacking. he didn't now how lasting xion's damage was. Dougal seemed to be a more pleasent person than before once more, so that was a good sign.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 pm
"I....there are still blanks...." Dougal replied honestly. "...I remember enough to that you're not my enemy......"

He could recalled Adam saving him.....his sister......the flowers.....Natasha and the other faces were seeming familiar.......

"Do I even want to know how I got into this shape?" he asked referring to his current state of injury. He remembered the meadow and then a sharp pain....but after that it was nothingness until he woke up here.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:26 pm
"Here's a message for the future to treasure forever: xion is evil and so is his idiotic shade. don't trust and you might keep your bones in their rightful places." Adam advised with a smirk. he was relived that Dougal was doing alright both mentally and physically.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm
"......thanks......" Dougal replied with a somewhat dazed expression. Aisling smiled at Dougal and then Adam. She was positively beaming with happiness that her brother was going to be alright. Then an unexpected yawn catch her and she snuggled up beside Dougal. She fell asleep quickly-the hint of a smile still on her face.

Harley could have hurled at the sight. Fortunately she had a strong stomache.

----

Meanwhile, Xion contemplated his next move. He was severly outnumbered, but he one card up his sleeve.......as much as he disliked it-Harley. The wass the joker in the hand, and would no doubt have to use it....heck-she would probably insist upon it as long as she got something in return. "That b*****," he muttered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm
Gabriel smiled and spoke softly.
"Perhaps the kids are onto a good idea. we should conserve our strength. Though we should also leave a watch - I can volunteer if you like. Angels don't technically require sleep."

Adam chuckled and looke doevr fondly at teh sleeping siblings.
"I don't mind, I can eep watch instead. You and Opal have a relax."

Gabriel smiled. "Thankyou bro."

Sin yawned but poutedl. "Sleeping's boring." she looked over at Harley who looked bored also.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm
(( whee ))

Opal swayed a bit. A tad embarrasse..even though she probably shouldn't be. She was aware that everyone else had caught by now that she and Gabriel were an.....item. That thought made her beam with happiness within.

"I'm far to lively to sleep now," she said. Although if the company was right..... Many possible scenarios popped into in head, and she smiled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm
(lol)

Gabriel laughed.
"oh really? Well how about a chat then? Or a pillowfight?" He stuck out his tongue playfully and headed off to one of the upstairs bedrooms pausing on the stairs for her.

Adam sighed and the smirked as Sin made a gagging noise in the background. The new couple were certainly adorable. He remembered all the fun he and Eve used to have and smiled fondly at the memories. He then headed outside.
"Call if you need me, I'll just be patrolling."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Opal giggled happily, and followed quickly after him.

Harley couldn't surpress a chuckle at Sin's reaction. It wass exactly how she felt....

"Aye, aye captian," Harley responded with a sarcastic salute to Adam.

Dougal meanwhile felt a little trapped with Aisling using him as a pillow, and then Lilith beside him...... He blushed again at her being so close.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:26 pm
Sin glanced over at Harley and smirked.

"Hey Tash, don't you have a Tv around this place?" she asked. Natasha wiced at that nickname,.
"Yeah, the main living room in the centre o the house. just follow the hall around to the left."

Sin nudged Harley. "What dio you say? TV?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games