Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:05 pm
Tolera
Darien_Thread
Rainey_angel81
It's a photo shoot...she was modelling.

Yes, I know. But I don't like it. The Goth look is over done because of it lusty look and to me it has become unoriginal
You have no idea what goth is if you think that is goth. Today's youth think goth is anything with black, chains, fishnet, and colored hair gonk That's not what goth is about. I prefer the victorian look with long skirts and corsets, or gothic lolita look with striped stockings, Mary Jane platform shoes, and frills and lace and ruffles everywhere heart

To quote some unidentified smoker, "Ahh... that's the stuff...!"

Surprised, though I shouldn't be, that someone knows this stuff.

Nothing's wrong with black and chains. I've been known to wear black, and I happen to like chains, though not as clothing or jewelry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:24 am
Sakiimi
can't compare to VG but oh well XD
User Image
User Image

Yeah latest bordome sweatdrop heart

Oh man I'll fight you. You are far sexier than I. ^_^  

DigitalPoisonIvy

Gabriel Laurel

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:45 pm
Grynn is such a cutie face. ;3

here is me and my boyfriend Obi-wan.

........okay i wish ;(

User Image

my dramatic gaze

User Image

my baffled face

User Image

AND I JUST ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW THIS SHIRT. I NEEDED IT MORE THAN I NEEDED AIR.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:43 pm
VampyricGarbage
Sakiimi
can't compare to VG but oh well XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Sakiimi/100_1471j.jpg
Yeah latest bordome sweatdrop heart

Oh man I'll fight you. You are far sexier than I. ^_^

pish posh no way! blaugh Not even close! :p
i  

Sakiimi

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:59 pm
But Saki is extremely sexy ><;  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:45 am
No more black hair Gabriel? Even so your hair is very similar in style to mine. xp You just make it look better. I love the new shirt.  

Nios

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:01 am

Sakii, shush you, you're a total babe xP

and here's some of the latest pics by me, heh...even if I can't compete with any of the gals here xD (although I don't think I'm ugly, just not as cute as other people, haha.)

This is an old one, taken August 2005, but I thought at least one person here would get a kick out of it xD I'm Pyramid head's nexk victim, oh noes xD (I went to a cosplay picnic, I was Lain, although it was a crappy costume xD) The person cosplaying as pyramid head was actually a girl xD It was an awsome costume though. First time I had really seen anything from silent hill (never played the games, but I just saw the movie, yay.)
User Image

Me, with braids in my hair. I had my mom braid all my hair so I could take it out the next morning and have uber wavy hair xD
User Image

What, you mean me?
User Image

Me with above mentioned uber wavy hair xD It was fun, and so soft! *misses it*
User Image

Don't know what it was, but it must have freaked me out very much xD
User Image

Me, smiling, with wavy hair, w00t.
User Image

Me with a cheesy grin and hair back in pigtails.
User Image

Peace, yo.
User Image

Okay, done spamming you all with pictures now *skips off*

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:53 am
Nios
No more black hair Gabriel? Even so your hair is very similar in style to mine. xp You just make it look better. I love the new shirt.

hahah. it was just really really dark brown before. it's slowly fading. i left the dye in too long ;x  

Gabriel Laurel

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 pm
Hehe, took some more pictures during gaming yesterday. Check these out razz

Minus Adam, these are the people I'm moving in with, plus one more who refused to have his picture taken  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:34 pm
Shinigami Whistle

Sakii, shush you, you're a total babe xP

and here's some of the latest pics by me, heh...even if I can't compete with any of the gals here xD (although I don't think I'm ugly, just not as cute as other people, haha.)

This is an old one, taken August 2005, but I thought at least one person here would get a kick out of it xD I'm Pyramid head's nexk victim, oh noes xD (I went to a cosplay picnic, I was Lain, although it was a crappy costume xD) The person cosplaying as pyramid head was actually a girl xD It was an awsome costume though. First time I had really seen anything from silent hill (never played the games, but I just saw the movie, yay.)
User Image
Quote:

(silenthillfangirl) I loved the games...and the movie...I want pyramid head to attack me... heart

Sirus Jin

fillabunny2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:16 am
Shinigami Whistle - That's awesome xd I'm turning my boyfriend into Pyramid Head for Halloween. (*Silent Hill fangirl too*)  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:28 am
User Image
rolleyes  

B4D W0LF

Gabriel Laurel

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:30 am
how cute hime. wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:33 am
Gabriel Laurel
how cute hime. wink

thanks^^
I'm a goofball xD

User Image  

B4D W0LF

Ashley_P

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:11 pm
An animations gif with me and Ashley (my anthro/myself) talking together and then having a little fight.
I made it for my overexcited.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/27894333/  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games