Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:35 am
I'm up still 3-5 am just hanging out in the AFG and chatting on msn while watching my 5 gigs of AMVs, watching TV, or listening to music. I've got nothing better to do seeing how this summer sucks for games and I'm a gaming freak *needs a better computer8  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:36 am
double post  

Vashyyk

Amara Bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:38 am
Vashyyk
I'm up still 3-5 am just hanging out in the AFG and chatting on msn while watching my 5 gigs of AMVs, watching TV, or listening to music. I've got nothing better to do seeing how this summer sucks for games and I'm a gaming freak *needs a better computer8

The only game that I have is the nitendo box... the really old and original system. I only have SMB3 and recently found out I have battle toads somewhere.
My MSN hasn't worked since about... mid-june, and the Bosco's art contest is coming up so I'm drawing for that... o_O *Needs hug*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:40 am
Jiiarian
Doom! ^_^ You live too!! I'd hug you, but my internet hugs suck, so I'll just keep adding '!' at the end of my sentences! I MISSED YOU GUYS!! ^_^ <~~is on sleep lacking again!!

*hugs*
Still pretty much alive, yes. ^_^
Hear that Vashy? We were missed! O_O
*does a joy lap around the guild*

Vashyyk

Problem : No new games?
Solution : Get old ones! ^_^

Bargain bins are your friends. 3nodding  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:43 am
DoomNeko
Jiiarian
Doom! ^_^ You live too!! I'd hug you, but my internet hugs suck, so I'll just keep adding '!' at the end of my sentences! I MISSED YOU GUYS!! ^_^ <~~is on sleep lacking again!!

*hugs*
Still pretty much alive, yes. ^_^
Hear that Vashy? We were missed! O_O
*does a joy lap around the guild*

Vashyyk

Problem : No new games?
Solution : Get old ones! ^_^

Bargain bins are your friends. 3nodding

yes, but the real good games are always snagged by employees, and I'm a picky gamer, I only get games I know I'll like or play, or made by companies I know. but over the next 6 months I've got almost 15 games on a wishlist, and at 70$ average, well that's a shitload of money...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:44 am
The whole Omen series (four movies) was watched in one whole night by me... it was like... pretty much seven hours, and tied with bathroom breaks and food, about seven and a half...
But yes, You were all missed, and I still haven't really forgiven Kougar for making me choke on that gawd forsaken chip... XD  

Amara Bloodlust

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:45 am
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

The only game that I have is the nitendo box... the really old and original system. I only have SMB3 and recently found out I have battle toads somewhere.
My MSN hasn't worked since about... mid-june, and the Bosco's art contest is coming up so I'm drawing for that... o_O *Needs hug*

no msn!? *faints at the thought of having no msn*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:46 am
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

SMB3 ?!!?!?! O_O
You do realise that you hold an ancient relic of the past in your house?! A past... a past back when games were made for fun and not just nifty graphics! O_O

And if your Nintendo works properly, you are one hell of a lucky person ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

Jiiarian
The whole Omen series (four movies) was watched in one whole night by me... it was like... pretty much seven hours, and tied with bathroom breaks and food, about seven and a half...
But yes, You were all missed, and I still haven't really forgiven Kougar for making me choke on that gawd forsaken chip... XD

? chip? *is confused*  
Vashyyk
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

no msn!? *faints at the thought of having no msn*

Yeah! O_O I'm in such shock that I wanna buy my own computer, or steal someone elses... Mind giving me yours XD  

Amara Bloodlust

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:48 am
DoomNeko
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

SMB3 ?!!?!?! O_O
You do realise that you hold an ancient relic of the past in your house?! A past... a past back when games were made for fun and not just nifty graphics! O_O

I've got a NES and Genesis, still perfect condition, and the NES has like 20 games with it razz including SMB1 and a duck hunter with gun (that still works)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:50 am
DoomNeko
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

SMB3 ?!!?!?! O_O

Actually... ~big huge phsyco grin~ It does! LOL!
And the chip thing... Kougar was showing pictures of some of the kittens a cat him and White had found. The kitten was asleep on his pant near his groin and he kept saying 'would anyone like p***y'. I was eating chips when I came into the conversation and laughed so hard, I choked twice on chips.  

Amara Bloodlust

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:52 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

SMB3 ?!!?!?! O_O

I've got a NES and Genesis, still perfect condition, and the NES has like 20 games with it razz including SMB1 and a duck hunter with gun (that still works)

Man, you need a trophy. But instead, since I don't seem to have any, you get a hug! *hugs tightly*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:52 am
I just noticed that if you read only the BIG letters in my sig, you get HELP! FEED ME! eek LMAO
AH! EVERYONE IS CHANGING THEIR...(Sorry about the caps...) gender! I'm confused!  

Amara Bloodlust

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:56 am
Jiiarian
DoomNeko
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

SMB3 ?!!?!?! O_O

Actually... ~big huge phsyco grin~ It does! LOL!
And the chip thing... Kougar was showing pictures of some of the kittens a cat him and White had found. The kitten was asleep on his pant near his groin and he kept saying 'would anyone like p***y'. I was eating chips when I came into the conversation and laughed so hard, I choked twice on chips.

oh that, ya I walkedi nto that one as well, but I saw everyone complaing so I made sure not to click the link, thank god for observational skills and the capital letters of ppl complainging about bad mental images razz  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games