Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Gryffindor, Second Year ___
════════════════════
__

Rodrick drummed his thumbs against the table in a beat he could hardly hear over the excited chatter of friends catching up and enemies butting heads. As soon as he noticed a familiar face, he picked himself up and moved further down the table until he was across the way from Aldrick Knapp. ”Ayo! Mate! There you are! How ya been ya cheeky bloke? I tried looking for you earlier, guess we just kept missing each other.” Rodrick never had any luck on the platform in his search. By the time he was on the train, he managed to spot Cai from Hufflepuff and sat with him in a compartment and talked about quidditch and dueling most of the way to school.

”So what're you doing there?” He asked with a gestured nod toward the notebook Aldrick seemed to be scribbling in. Then Rodrick's eyes widened to saucers when he gasped and said, ”Wait a minute-! We didn't have any homework over the summer, did we?” Merlin and Circe was he screwed.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Sorting Feast
【WITH WHO:: Aldrick, and Gryffindors'
╚═════════════════════════╝

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm
There's a shadow hanging heavy
There's a cold chill in my bones
It's a steep road, high and weary
It's a long, long way from home
But I will not shut my eyes
No, I will not fall silent

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindorhalfbloodfirst year

Tally brightened at the mention of a riot, which really did prove something about her sorting. "Yeah, my mum is obsessed with Quidditch stats and history- I think it's because she used to keep muggle sport scores. My dad loves Puddlemere too; they're both really into Quidditch, they played for Gryffindor. I'm trying out next year for sure," she said all in one long rush, having to suck in a breath at the end of it. "Rhydian's a cool name." The surname McHalen sounded vaguely familiar but she she was too excited and hungry to place it at the moment. She grinned wryly at the mention of twins.

"Tara's my Irish twin- she's eleven months younger, so we're in the same year. But that's her, yeah. Big surprise," she rolled her eyes in open amusement. "Everyone who knows her could have told you she was a shoe-in for Slytherin." She didn't mean it as an insult, not really; she knew plenty of perfectly nice Slytherins. Uncle Jer was a Slytherin, and he was a great person despite (or because of ) his love of knives and lock-picking. "What year're you? I can't wait until third year- I've never been to Hogsmeade before, my dad said it was supposed to be a surprise," she complained. Apparently he would have 'ruined it' by taking her and Tara there as little kids. But how could he keep her from Honeydukes and their chocolate? It was basically child abuse.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Canary in the mine
Oh I will, honey I will, I will sing.
There's a madness in the valley
There's a darkness that can blind
It was every man for himself
No one's getting out alive

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

Smiling wider and eyes brighter, Rhydian came to life with the revelation that they shared something in common that he loved. He and his father spent so many hours bonding over quidditch, and while his mother was a fan, his twin was not. ”That's brilliant! You could try-out this year too, if you wanted. You'll probably make reserve, like me, but you can still learn loads just from the practices.” Not that Gryffindor was in desperate need of players, quite the opposite, actually. Their team always have the most turn-outs. Shouldn't be much of a surprise when you put all the dare-devils in one house. ”Oh, thanks! It's Welsh,” he said proudly.

Rhydian cocked his head to the side and blurted out, ”Irish twins?” in a way which meant he thought they were somehow from Ireland without sounding Irish. He nodded along with her explanation and was laughing by the end. ”Sometimes you just know.” His smile widened into a grin when she mentioned Hogsmeade. ”Heh, I'm third year actually.” He said smugly, puffing out his chest. ”Maybe I can bring you something back though? I've been there loads of times, my aunt and uncle live there, above the dueling range. Honeydukes has the best sweets but it's hard to pass up Zonko's stuff.”

【WITH WHO:: Tally, and Gryffindors'

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table (2044)

Monique hadn’t expected the girl beside her to question her on the very thing she’d been ranting about. The moment she asked what was so bad with Gryffindor, she had a feeling she was talking to a complete amateur. Part of her wanted to just shout out how not okay she was and how much she hated the very thought of the word Gryffindor. Though part of her knew that would be a bad idea in the middle of a sorting ceremony. After all they were supposed to be watching the ceremony, not completely ignoring it altogether.

“Do I look okay cause I’m not okay. I’m supposed to be in Slytherin like brothers, and my parents, and my grandparents before them. Instead, I’m here in Gryffindor. And, since you clearly don’t know… Gryffindor is the place for reckless idiots who would much rather climb a tree then do something of actual importance. They certainly aren’t full of ambition or cunning. I’m not the three musketeer type.” Monique let out as calmly as possible. She didn’t need to cause a scene.

Status : Shocked... Angry... Losing it!
                                                  Company : Gryffindors! Annalise...

OOC : - - -

The Shiny Furret

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:57 am

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

Tally groaned. "They want me to wait until next year to make sure I don't 'forget to study'." Yeah, right. Her dad hadn't exactly been Mr. Bookish himself when it came to school, according to her aunts and uncles. Still, she was enough of a 'good kid' to not willfully disobey her mother and father (most of the time). "You're a reserve? What position? My parents were both beaters but I'm not sure I want to go out for that," she said a little sheepishly. Truthfully, she was leaning towards chaser, but it depended who was needed where on the team. There was no point in trying out for a position with a million bloody reserves waiting to make first string.

Being eleven, thirteen seemed impossibly cool and sophisticated, which made Tally's obvious envy as hard to disguise as her freckles. "They run the dueling range? That's so cool! My mum was captain of the dueling club when she was at Hogwarts. She's a witch watcher now." Not as cool as an auror, maybe, but still a way more interesting job than most people's parents. Except for Dad, who studied dragons. That was hard to top. "I'm obsessed with chocolate, and I've never gotten to go to Honeydukes. My mum is really strict about sweets around the house." She might as well have copyrighted the phrase 'have an apple if you're hungry'.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Canary in the mine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:36 pm
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
═══════════════════════
_

His jaw dropped. Rhydian shook his head, scrunching up his nose. ”What? Really? That's bollocks. I mean, it's your first year, it's not like they're gonna be teaching you anything hard—except maybe Transfigurations.” If he were in her shoes, he would have done nothing but argue so that even his last breath before boarding the train was about how wrong he thought they were. But he had never experienced anything like that, and probably would never have to. His parents were pushovers. ”Sorry you won't be able to play this year.” He had to say it, it would have been weird talking about quidditch otherwise. ”I'm a chaser, well, actually, I was reserve number three, technically.” He added with a nervous laugh. ”There's always loads of chasers and beaters; the seekers and keepers usually have less of a turn-out.” At least a few of the players graduated last year, with any luck it'll open enough of a window to get him on the field even if it is only for a single game as a reserve.

”O-yeah, it's wicked! Lots of law enforcement types like to practice there, I wouldn't be surprised if your mum was one of them.” Then again, most wizarding families seemed to know each other but that didn't mean they would like each other. ”Oh hells, Honeydukes has the best chocolate! But just wait until you try the some of the desserts after the feast. Mmm. Now I'm getting hungry.” Overhead, Puddlemere players collided in a pirouette and clattered on the table in front of him. Rhydian blinked and bounced back. ”Guess the enchantment wore off..." he said and scooped them back into his robe pockets. "So, what are you most looking forward to, y'know, being first year and all?”

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick glanced up at Rodrick ans smirked, ah one of his fellow second years,"Probably so, I was late getting to the platform because of my sister, and then just sat in the first compartment that had an empty seat." Brook could be annoying, with her persistence to go to the station so she could see Rhea's crush,who they wouldn't tell him who it was, they had become late and he had almost missed the train because of the brat. He laughed inwardly when Rodrick thought they had homework, he had to dig into this some more and replied,"Oh yeah, we had tons of homework, remember? We had to know how to d the first potion in the Second Year book for potions by time we got back, there was going to be a pop brewing. Not to mention that History assignment we had, choose your favorite historic wizard and write a pretty lengthy essay on it. You don't remember?" He slid into a goofy grin on his face, just to make sure that Rodrick knew he was joking. He saw the brief look of panic in Rodrick's face when he thought they had homework."I'm messing with you, mate. This is just a silly drawing for my sister. Hince, the rainbow mane." He turned the book around and showed the lion head, with a very colorful main, it looked quite goofy honestly, but Brook would adore it.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Rodrick
Thinking about: Homework and lions and rainbows. Oh my!
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: School Robes

OOC: Thanks essy!

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:27 pm

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

Tally laughed. "Maybe I shouldn't go out for chaser next year, then, if there's already loads of people lined up." She didn't mean any offense to Rhydian; he'd probably make first string within the next two years, but she didn't want to try out just to doom herself to a perpetual existence on the bench. She was Gryffindor and a sister; she was naturally competitive! "I know I'd rather not seeker; maybe I'll look into keeper," she reflected thoughtfully. "Bet she would- and probably make my dad with go with her so she could hand his arse to him," she snickered unforgivingly. Her father was very open about being no match for his wife when it came to martial magic. An argument on the other hand.... well, they could go for hours. Tara and her could attest to that.

"My stomach is killing me," she complained, dropping her head in frustration as the Sorting dragged on. "Maybe I should have ate more sweets on the train." She chuckled as his players fell to the table and he hastily stowed them away. "Um- aside from the food- I can't wait to see the dorms and the classrooms! Oh, and sneak into the kitchens. And find all the secret passages my dad told me about. And talk to some of the paintings. And the ghosts." Her freckled face reddened a bit. "I'm just really excited, I guess. My sister and I don't have any older siblings, and all our cousins are younger, so we're like the first ones in our generation." Well, there was DJ, who was technically like her cousin, but he was older (although really funny).

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Canary in the mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:09 pm
RODRICK.ROSS _____
════════════════════
__

Rodrick nodded, he knew what it was like to be late to places because of a younger sibling (well, cousin, actually,) Eitan was a toddler now but sometime he could be a handful. Rodrick enjoyed the time whenever his cousin went back home, which didn't seem often enough. He never had that problem with his own littler brother, Robert. ”Yeah, I understand that. At least you didn't miss the train, right? That would'a been rubbish” Had anyone ever missed the train to Hogwarts? What would they even do?

He was mostly distracted by the feast, bored, and lounged against the table until his attention hit the notebook. Rodrick craned his neck left and right, trying to peek over a goblet of juice for a better look. ”Oh c'mon mate! Really? Don't tell me that!” he said in quite the panic. Lemme see! Maybe I can copy off you a bit?? Or like, I'll just review it, I swear! … Oh, wait...” Rodrick blinked when he saw that cheeky grin spread across his friend's face and broke down and told the truth. ”Oh you cheeky git! Hah! You really had me going there!” He laughed, shaking his head and holding his belly. ”Phew! Think I dropped a few pounds of sweat there, heh, blimey... So you like to draw, huh? That's cool, lemme see,” he said, just as Aldrick was spinning the notebook over to show off the lion and his colorful mane. ”Not bad mate, way better than anything I can do. I've got the basics in stick-man drawings and that's about it.”

【WITH WHO:: Aldrick, and Gryffindors'

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
═══════════════════════
_

Rhydian agreed with a snort, ”Yeah, probably for the best... I have a feeling this is going be to be my year though.” He would never admit it to anyone but his twin, but he was still miffed about being passed up in reserves for a first year. That Avery bloke was good, but he couldn't have been THAT much better! Rhydian was determined to prove himself on that field. That, or break some bludgers trying. ”Well if you take Advanced Flying next year, you can try 'em all out. That was fun.” Rhydian discovered he was a ruddy beater and made for a much better keeper than seeker, but the chasers had all the excitement and fun. ”Ha! That's wicked. I bet my mum would do the same, but, I actually have no idea. I doubt either one of 'ems ever been in a duel before. Mum's a potioneer, da's a broommaker,” he explained.

His stomach growled and crumpled down like a small paper ball. Rhydian hunched forward with a hand on his belly and groaned, nodding along with her sentiment. He should not have given his second sandwich to that dog on the train. But, it was easier to ignore the pangs of hunger when Tally started babbling about the school, ticking items off her first year bucket list. He knew that feeling better than most, having experienced it twice. ”There's no shame in that,” he said with a laugh. ”I was excited my first year too! And second! But, that's a whole other story, really,” he waved it aside and continued, ”I've got tons of family everywhere, but I guess that's just what happens when someone in the family marries a Whitethorne.” Not that the McHalen family line was anything to scoff at. Just due to the sheer volume of his family, he's hardly seen or met half of them. It didn't matter that he wasn't technically related to any of them by blood, they would always be his family. With another laugh he said, ”So I guess all I can say is, enjoy it while you can.”

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 am

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

"I'm definitely taking Advanced Flying," Tally nodded. At the very least, there'd probably be very little written work. He mentioned his parents' careers, and she smiled. "My uncle Lea's a potioneer. But being a broommaker must be really interesting- I've never met one except for at the quidditch shops. My dad works for the Dragon Research Bureau," she shrugged. "He goes on trips a couple times a year to dragon preserves. He said he'll bring me and my sister when we're of age." She'd been more upset about it when she was little, but now she was old enough to reluctantly grasp that being around dragons was incredibly dangerous, and that there was a reason wizards and witches weren't allowed to go near them in the wild without proper training.

"At least in second year no one treats you like a baby," she wrinkled her nose. "But I guess some of the professors go a bit easier on you when you're a first year anyways." Why did the surname Whitethorne sound so familiar? Oh, wait. "My aunt Gypsy's brother is married to a Whitethorne," she reflected. "Well, she's not really my aunt, she's just good friends with my parents. But it's basically the same. Kind of. My dad is one of five, 'cause my grandparents adopted a ton of kids. My mom only has two younger brothers." She didn't see her uncles Andy and Nate as often as her dad's family, but they were muggles with busy careers of their own.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Canary in the mine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:19 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick almost died when Rodrick was going on about the homework, it was a great thrill to be able to mess with someone's mind. "I can see the pounds literally melting off of you as we speak." Aldrick smiled, then turned to a blank page and drew a stick figure,"Stick-man drawings are where you start at. They're the basic structure of anything. From there, you just have to know where to draw circles." He began frantically marking circles on the page then turned it around again, showing a more human like drawing."It's all in the practice and when you want your sister to leave you alone, you have plenty of time to practice. What about you then, what do you do when you need something to occupy your time?" Aldrick was curious, he had never had actual conversations with his fellow Gryffindors, and these could be great ways to figure out Christmas presents.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Rodrick
Thinking about: Homework and lions and rainbows. Oh my!
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: School Robes
See Top third for picture example.

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image
You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now
Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
Fall 2044 Gryffindor Table With: Rickie and Rod
Wearing: School Robes Status: 'I'm beat!'

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The past few hours had been the most exhausting time of Lizzie’s life. Not only had she nearly been late to begin with when she and Gram severely overslept, having forgotten to set any sort of alarm, but getting Binx into his crate had been a bloody disaster that had left her forearms littered in tiny red scratches. When she’d finally succeeded in the task and loaded him onto the train, he just look so sad, she’d spent her entire train ride worrying over her baby. Of course, since she had been among the last to board the train, she had a tough go about it when it had come to tracking down friends… And was stuck with a compartment of incredibly grating first years asking far too many questions of what to expect from the night’s sorting. Her explanations may have been a tad… Exaggerated, leaving several children fearing for the carnivorous hat that would dissect their brains.

She hoped they were bright enough to have caught on that she had meant figuratively by now.

She’d caught a carriage with Jonah, and the two had a lengthy discussion about the ‘invisible creatures’ that pulled them to the castle. Lizzie hadn’t been entirely sure what he meant at first. After all, she could see the horse-like beasts plain as day! It was only after the third year whipped out his horribly overused magical creature encyclopedia that he pinned the creatures to be thestrals, which opened a whole other can of worms of the boy asking much-too-personal questions about dead relatives Elizabeth quite frankly wished to remain buried. Fortunately, he turned out to be understanding on the matter.

Spotting a pair of familiar faces, Lizzie approached the table behind Aldrick and practically jumped onto the boy, hands planted firmly on his shoulders as she gave an excited hop behind him while she greeted energetically. “Hello, Gents! Hope you don’t mind if I drop in. The two of you had good Summers, I hope?” A ruffle to blonde hair and Lizzie plopped down backwards in the seat beside Aldrick, resting her elbows against the table as she looked over her shoulder to address the two of them. “I never thought I was gonnae make it over ‘ere! I snuck Binx out of the crate after the train, and the damn furball thanks me by running off as soon as I step foot in the castle.” She sighed, tilting her head back dramatically, only to glance down with a frown when said kitten stuck his head out from the front of her robe. “I’ve been under the Slytherin table for the past twenty. Minutes. Saw things no girl should ever see. Apparently there’s some bird over there that’s wearing emoji knickers. I mean, smiley faces and sunglasses and poo and all. Not that I was looking, but they were just... There.” She shuddered at the thought. “What self-respecting lass does that? None I know, for sure. At least have the class for the Banana Cat or something. Oh, but I tricked the bloke across from Auggie into thinking he’d been kicking his leg under the table. Good stuff! I’ll let him know it was me later.”

The girl shifted once more in her seat to straddle the bench, carefully shoving her cat back inside the robe with a murmur kindly requesting Binx to settle down before she noticed the doodles between the boys. She arched an eyebrow. ‘Stick figures, huh?’ “Well, that’s enough ranting for one day. Sooo, what’ve you lads been up to? Art class?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
//jumps into the table party super late
Hi I just really wanted to jump in I hope that's okay >3>""
Essy Ze Ninja

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 am
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
═══════════════════════
_

”Yeah? Wicked!” he said once discovering her uncle was a potioneer too. Somewhere in his mind, the gears started churning. Why did that sound so familiar to him? Unable to focus on the single thread of memory, he let it slip away. ”The best part is testing out his prototypes! – Oh wait? Did you say dragons! Oh that's brilliant! I've always wanted to see a real dragon! That's amazing you'll get to go one day! … I wonder if they let in visitors?” he exclaimed, but mumbled the last part to himself. He was still of a mind that dragon taming and riding would be a possibility in the future. And if it ever did, he would quit his job and hop on that faster than a thieving niffler in a jewelry shop.

As Tally went on about second year, Rhydian agreed with a laugh. ”Yeah, that's true.” He shrugged about the professors. They were like a box of Bertie Botts; some were strict no matter what, others didn't mind you fooling around so long as did the work, and some didn't seem to care either way. Distracted with keeping her family tree in line, he was much less concentrated on trying to keep certain things 'private.' ”My aunt married to a Whitethorne too! Well, she's more like a second cousin or something, but she's old, so I call her my aunt. And, hey! Me and Gwyn—that's my twin—were adopted too! So was our older sister, Eve. Our parents can't have kids cos' they're vampires. Ooooh! That's where I know that name from! Lea! I think I know him! Or heard of him, anyway! He's kind've friends' with my dad! Or, well, in the same clan at least. Ha! That's so brill', such a small world, huh?” It took a few fleeting moments before he realized what he said, and where he said it. Another few moments and then a shrug of 'oh well' wiped all that worry away and replaced it with grin. It wasn't much of a secret what the Whitethorne twins were, nor had his parents ever had a desire to keep it hidden. It was his sister's idea, really. She was afraid it might scare the other kids, make them think they were weird. Rhydian hadn't thought so but agreed to do it for her. This was going to be hard to explain.

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:43 am
RODRICK.ROSS _____
════════════════════
__

He leaned back and drew a deep breath and let out a long slow (somewhat exaggerated) sigh, releasing all the tension that had built up over the past two minutes. ”Phew!” he said once he was done. A mini-heart attack is one surefire way to get the heart pumping. He was ready to run laps around the hall. As Aldrick began to explain the concept of sketches and outlines, Rodrick leaned across the table for a closer look. ”Huh. Never seen it done like that before. Cool.” And it looked much simpler than freehand drawing, which was all he had ever known. ”Oh I dunno, I usually play with my little bruv, Rob. We live in Hogsmeade, so we just run around the village and woods, or play football.” He shrugged. Just over the top of Aldrick's blond head, a familiar flash of red bounced closer.

”Hey Lizzie!” Rodrick waved from across the table as she jumped on Aldrick's shoulders and plopped backwards onto the bench. He laughed along with her story, shaking his head and slapping his hand on the table at certain parts. ”That is mental—oh yeah, suuuuure you weren't looking,” he looked over at Aldrick and laughed.

She rearranged herself (and Binx) taking offhand notice of the sketches being passed. ”You could call it that,” he gestured to the notebook with a nod, ”Aldrick's not a bad teacher here. I'm not as a good a student though, apparently.”

【WITH WHO:: Aldrick, Elizabeth, and Gryffindors'

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Trickblues

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games