Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew Steve was a bit surprised by his request but smiled when the man agreed to join him. "10:30 works just fine for me. I have some things I wish to go shopping for and thought you might wish to join me. That and Tony wishes for someone to go with me since what I am doing is a secret from him." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve tilted his head slightly at Loki’s words. He knew Tony would want someone keeping an eye on Loki. The man was almost more paranoid about Loki’s safety than his own. Arching a questioning brow at the idea that Loki was keeping something secret from Tony. “Well then I’d be happy to go shopping with you. It’s not often I get to see Tony being left in the dark.” He smiled.

“Sure, rub it in.” Tony pouted. He didn’t like being left out. Sure, he liked surprises, but being taunted with knowledge he wasn’t allowed to have annoyed him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled appreciatively when Steve said he would be happy to go shopping with him. Everyone it seemed liked the idea of Tony being left in the dark about what loki was doing. "Peace Tony it is merely the Halloween costume and you'll find that out the day of the party." Loki soothed. He did not want Tony upset but he was not going to reveal his costume to make the man happy. He leaned back to give the man a kiss before slipping from his grasp to the floor to play with Mischief as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at the admittance of what Loki would be doing. Accepting the kiss, Tony relaxed a little. He knew it was all in good fun and Loki wouldn’t do anything to upset or hurt him. Letting Loki slip from his grasp, Tony sighed and settled back to watch his lover play with the kitten and actually get along with Jane for once. He could relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the room, the easy comradery, almost a family. The mood lasted for a while longer until Mischief was tired and Steve stood to go finish the food which had been slowly cooking in the kitchen.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki played with Mischief relaxed even with Jane so close. THor watched his lover and his brother finally get along at least in some respects. It made him happy to see them getting along seeing as he hadn't been able to have them sit down and talk yet. Loki had seemed to concerned with other things and planning the move had been taking up all their time. Loki looked up when Steve moved having just picked up the tired Mischief. "Do you need help Steve?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve looked over to Loki when he spoke up. Smiling, he shook his head slightly. “No, I can manage it.” He said lightly, before he reached over to pull Tony off the couch by his collar, spluttering and flailing slightly. “But your boyfriend can set the table. He never does anything.” He said, dragging Tony to the dining area so he could actually assist for once, the genius cursing and pouting as they went.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved back towards the couch when Steve said he could manage it before dragging Tony to set the table. Sitting in his mates spot with a chuckle as he listened to tony curse and complain. He knew the complaints were all show and he knew tony didn't mind all that much. Giving another yawn he lay back on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve and Tony threw insults back and forth, arguing the whole time. They didn’t seem to care that they were disturbing the others. Their relationship was founded too firmly in their disagreements and arguing. There bickering was practically the only way that they communicated. It was all in good fun, but it was nearly impossible for Tony and Steve to have a normal conversation. When the table was set and the food set out, Steve announced that dinner was ready for everyone and Tony went to the bar, doing his normal duty of fixing himself a drink and fixing drinks for anyone else who wanted one before returning to the table.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to tony and Steve. Their arguing was a noise he had become used to. When Steve called that dinner was ready he laid Mischief on the couch and moved to the dining room. Taking the drink offered him he was careful to change it to something harmless like he had done every other night. He knew it would be too obvious if he rejected alcohol all together so he changed it. He always made it look the same but it wasn't and his magic usage was always under the premise of making the drink colder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki take his drink and handing Natasha hers when he reached the table, Tony settled himself. Tony and Natasha were the only ones that consistently drunk alcohol, Tony because he was still mildly alcoholic and Natasha, well she liked anything with vodka, but the genius liked showing off his bartending abilities and trying to impress Loki with them. Dishing out food as it was passed around, the conversation fell into a momentary lull before Tony began to discuss the movement of the last of everyone’s thing through the next few weeks, more than willing to pay for anything they needed to help, though he knew most of them preferred to handle their own things, not unlike him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Natasha took her drink giving Bruce a curious look when Loki took a drink as well it wasn't the first time she had seen it either. She was concerned about it and was considering interfering soon to protect the child. Loki however always seemed unaffected which is why she hadn't yet, she thought maybe he was immune to it and therefore his child would be fine. She looked back to tony when the man began to discuss moving. They were getting close down to the wire I'd they had been on a strict time line and we're being forced to move. But they weren't and the whole thing was quite relaxed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce saw the way Natasha glanced at him and he only gave a thin smile. He’d spoken to Loki about it once and learned what he was doing. He hoped Loki was telling him the truth, having no way to check really, but he also knew Loki was far too worried and protective over his unborn child to risk it. Listening to Tony and confirming his plans for his belongings, Tony was slowly satisfied by what everyone said. He was pleased that no one really fought the move or his extravagant spending and remodeling. Tony didn’t vocalize his thoughts towards the others, instead he tended to spend extravagant amounts of money and actually putting a little thought into what he was buying..

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 pm
MDaylus

Dinner overall was quite relaxed with discussions about moving, jokes and teasing. Eventually dinner finished but no one seemed inclined to move away from the table. "I propose a viewing of a film." Thor finally stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was considering his third drink of the night, leaned back in his chair and arm draped casually along the back of Loki’s chair when Thor boisterously proposed a movie. Looking to the blond god, Tony arched a brow. “I’m game. Any votes on what to watch?” he asked, looking around.

“None of that ridiculous horror stuff.” Steve said instantly. Clint and Tony had eagerly shown him various Saw and Friday the 13th movies as Halloween grew closer and he’d only come away concerned that people actually thought up that stuff and watched it. That only made Tony pout. “There are plenty more Halloween-y movies.” He defended.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to his brother when he suggested a movie. "I am not opposed to such things, I believe we spoke of watching the ring or the grudge the last time." Loki reminded. He looked to Steve when the man said no more horror movies with a soft chuckle. "Perhaps one with not such a horrific premise. There must be other movies out there that are about that do not cause the captain concern." Loki stated when he saw clint and Tony's pouting.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games