Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeritas Lucis

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 pm
Bonjour, Je suis Cyrus~ Ca va? Pleased to meet you all! I've just joined, and I'm happy to introduce myself and hopefully get to know all the other players here! I am male, 22 years old, a full-time college student currently on break and nearing the last year of his BS in Psychology! HURRAY FOR STARVING GRADUATES. |:

I'm from Georgia, and I love roleplaying. It's my escape! I'd love, love, love to find places here to get involved and put my characters into new and exciting situations! Feel free to talk to me at any time and get to know me, too, I love meeting new people! Here's to good times! Cheers, everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:13 pm
Hello, my name is Ben
I am a high school student currently working a job after school thus inhibiting the time i can actually be on gaia in order to role play and hang out with others. besides my unfortunate limitations, I look fore ward to relearning the art of coming together with friends and painting a beautiful story on a piece of paper. Role playing is now and has been for a few years now one of my greatest passions so i hope to get involved with some very soon. if you have any questions about me or my character, please do not hesitate to ask, also invites, and general overviews to how everything works around here would be greatly appreciated.

As far as my own bio, besides being a senior in high school, i find it necessary to state that I plan to attend college as a counseling major, because i love to help people out, and that i am generally a very easy going person. I am also male and 17 years old
-thanks  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Synska

Dapper Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 am
hello smile um, my entire life is based around music. im a girl bass player, and i play punk music smile im a very witty roleplayer who usually plays the confused, darker characters who tend to get into trouble as much as she fights it smile so, please dont be shy, i will rp with anyone smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm
Konbanwa Gozimasu. ^-^ I go by Ren here. I'm a college student majoring in International Business. I'm taking Japanese and I said good night politly at the start of this.
I like to rp and have a really strong type a personality and slightly ocd. I like to rp when their is some type of structure and not 4 c discussions in one post. That's about it. Hajimeshata.  

Ren-wuvs-you

Beloved Man-Lover

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 pm
Well, I'm DGwar, or DG. Sometimes known as Oath. I used to be a member here a long time ago, but never really did anything. I rejoined to see if I can get into RPing again or if that has died off with the rest of my creative side.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm
Hi, I'm sumi. Just got here and for a bit of info about me, I'm taking up Pharmacy as my pre-med before I proceed to medicine. (Yeah, I'm planning to be a doctor.)
I'm really into rping, one of my favorite pastimes. I actually can go for any rp, but usually zombie-related or war type are my kind of thing.

So... yeah.

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 pm
So I've just found this place. May I ask what's the common trait of most the role plays?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 pm
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

You can call me Roja, or Jess (My nickname) or Jessica (My real name). I don't mind which ever you choose. ^^

Aside from art, Rping has been one of my biggest hobbies, heck in a sense it is a work of art. Life started getting pretty crappy years and years ago, and Rping always made me feel better, like I was escaping somehow. Now years and years later, while life doesn't give me much time for it, its still one of my favorite things to do, (its just a matter of finding someone to do it with.)

I'm looking forward to my time here. ^^  

RojaZorra

Bashful Fox

20,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

The Winter Iris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 am
So, yeah. I just joined. Nice to meet you all. The name's Andrew, or Iris, whichever you prefer. Some details:

I'm 24, soon to be 25. I'm a writer, a gamer, and roleplayer.I play both genders, and have a large assortment of female characters. I'm a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my own writing.

95% of my characters are from the time period of pre-Meiji Era Japan. I also play an assortment of video game characters such as Link of the Zelda series, Tifa Lockhart, Squall Leonheart, Yuffie Kisaragi; however, these are largely reserved for non-story roleplay battles.

I hope to be able to help others here improve as they help me do just the same.

And there you have it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 am
Hello there, call me rylith, or by my real name: Clair or Shin Yen. Nice to meet everyone here.

People here seems to write a lot about themselves, which make me a little...Hard, since I'm not good at long sentences. Well, I'm a junior high school student from Malaysia and my English is not that good. My age...It changes every year, so it's non of importance.

Speaking of Role Play, most of the Role Plays I joined are school or fantasy themed. I'm not good at romance RP (yes for it). Most of my characters are rather odd which people or tests often find them as Mary Sues/Gary Stus (okay...). So I'm here to improve them.

The games or manga RP, sorry to tell that I'm lack of experience of it. Those types I've joined so far are Final Fantasy and Hetalia.

I current plan to not join RP because of time zone problem. Time zone I'm using is UTC+8 (Beijing/Kuala Lumpur Time). But I *might* join some slow RP.

And that's for my lame-o description. Good day/night.  

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:34 pm
Ooohhh hehehe Hiiii people!!!! I don't know who you are, but strangers are all chill!!! xD Okay, so. People call me Music or Lexxy. Reasons- I'm obsessed with music. Like, I'd die without it. And my first&second usernames all had music in them. AND Lexxy is because I used to name ALL, and I mean all, of my characters Lexxy. I don't know why, I just loved that name. But I don't do that anymore. Soooo ^.^ Lexxy or Music is still fine ^.^ I'm hyper a lot of the times, and talkative. I'm kind of a perfectionist, sometimes, not all the time, so watch out. I have incredably redundant arguments because I love arguments that go in circles. I love circles too @.@ This is really off topic. Okay. Uuummm. My favorite color is lime green. Coffee is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. People say I remind them of wolves, which is okay, since I LOVE (<3<3<3) wolves, but I'm a dinosaur. So, grawr, and stuff xD

Um. Rp topic noa? Kaykay. So. I'm up for anything, though I'm totally into fantasy stuff. Just, magic, in general. And dragons... dragons are cool too... But I'll try anything. It takes me forever to make a profile because I always get stuck on the biography part =( OH! And I love romance rp's too, I just always feel incredably awkward doing them >.> <.< So that's me. In a very very VERY tiny nutshell. Any questions or comments, or you just wanna chat, PM me. I'm always up for a little talking ^.^

<3 The Dinosaur  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:59 pm
As for my name that's irrelevant. Just call me Sion. It's the name of my main character for most RP. Actually you can call me anything at all. Whatever fits you. I really don't care. As for my personality. I'm fairly serious, but I do have a childish side. In reallity I'm actually very shy and don't like meeting new people because I don't know what to say to them. Online, however, I can be very talkative. Everyone at my school is either afraid of me or they hate me forone reason or another. I have three friends in school that I talk to. Anyone else is just an ally or an adversary. That's actually how I view people. As allies or adversaries. Not friends and enemies.

I think that's enough from me. I'll leave now, but (and I doubt it) if you have any questions either post them here or PM me. I'm on every week day and most weekends too. Well see you all later  

Azrael_Demurstra

Invisible Werewolf

bless me sweet shadow

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 am
Hello.. My name is Kyle Gray.. <-- (not my real last name just an on going joke about the fact that i am colorblind) i am almost 23 years young.. my biggest dream in life is to see my work in ink globally.. i am a full time worker and i am planning to go back to college soon.. thinking of becoming a childrens doctor.. i love to travel and have been to several places around the world including Tokyo, a few places in China and India, Egypt, Paris, London, Ireland, all over Hawaii and many places in the USA.. just to name a few.. i have been roleplaying for 10 years on every kind of roleplay you can think of.. have played a wide range of characters from male to female and unisex to nosex, from gods to demons, elementals to humans, elves to vampires, wolves to shapeshifters... you name it i have more then likely played it.. i have been told i am a box of a billion personalities and sometimes i think it may be true.. i very much look forward to getting to know everyone here and seeing peoples personalities through their words..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm
Hello, hello!

My name is Luxirilla. I can be called, Luxi, for short. <3
I am a sophmore in college right now and I am currently majoring in Social and Behavioral Sciences and English.

I love to roleplay though it has slowed down a lot due to college. I would love to get back into it if I could and join RPs that take a lot of time and detail since I tend to love to take hours making sure the scene is absolutely perfect.  

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

toast in disguise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:50 pm
Hello~

Pleasure to meet you all. I can't wait to get to know everyone. As for me..
I am an oldbie to this site, I used to roleplay a lot, but went on a 3 year hiatus. I want to get back into the swing of things, because I miss it a lot.

I like... odder characters.

Outside of Roleplaying I like: lolita fashion, art, music, photography, and reading. I am a Junior in College. I live in the mountains in a lame state.
yuup.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games