Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

disturbing emily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:51 am
NAME: Lara
APPEARANCE: black hair, green/brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: disturbed, him, white stripes, evanescence, linkin park, rammstein,....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:listening to music, reading, anime
PERSONALITY: ....
REASON FOR JOINING:sounded like a good guild for me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:54 am
Welcome all new members! Rather than the usual greetings where we give you cookies, i have a better idea.

Give me cookies!  

zz1000zz
Crew

`Shadow Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:11 pm
NAME: Momo
APPEARANCE: Black Hair brown eyes ((basically my avi))
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Gorilazas, Panic! At the Disco, Fallout Boy
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Reading, Writing, Anime
PERSONALITY: Dark, Antisocial
PET PEEVES: i dont know
DISLIKES: "Popular" people, stuck up people, people who nag, people in general
REASON FOR JOINING: I need to talk to my fellow goths since I am the only on at my school currently. I think. The only one in my grade.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:14 pm
NAME: A_F_P
APPEARANCE: About 5' 1" with short red-ish rust hair (soon to be some hue of green) and dark brown eyes. Basically my avie.
FAV. BANDS: The Sisters of Mercy, Voltaire, Evanescence, Bauhaus, The Grates, Inkubus Sukkubus, Idiom of Sad, The Cruxshadows, and so on.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, listening and playing music, and, of course, playing all kinds of video/internet games.
PERSONALITY: Shy at first, then very loud and crazy once you get to know me.
PET PEEVES: When people squeeze the middle part of the toothpaste, when they put the whole knife in a jar of mayo, and either very whiney 'emo' kids or very angry spookie kids.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Anime, mangas, vampires, music, video games /// celery, arrogance, bees, cH@+$p3@K
REASON FOR JOINING: I think I'm the only goth at my school, so I would love to talk to people with the same thought process as myself.  

all_for_peace

Distinct Noob

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:20 pm
A warm welcome and greetings in the shape of cookies to those new to the guild. *gives out cookie baskets* Feel free to wander where ever you may wish, and post to your hearts desire.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:01 pm
NAME:-----
APPEARANCE: short, skinny, back/dark brown hair, tan skin,
FAV. BANDS:changes too often to really know my fave band
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:stuff
PERSONALITY:nerdy
PET PEEVES:mean people
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes- food and relaxing dislike- homework on busy weekends
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm really into the whole Gothic subculture even though i don't know whether i'm a goth.  

Ri_Ri

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:52 am
Hi there^^ not a newbie, but new here^^

NAME: Celtic_faerie, but y'all can call me celtic^^
APPEARANCE: 5'4", short bottle-red hair(my hair is naturally a mood ring, so i wanted to stick with one color), curvy(not fat, just well endowed),
FAV. BANDS: MCR, NIN, Marilyn Manson, Skillet(christian screamo band)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, painting, writing poetry, plays, short stories, novels, and songs, singing(though i sound like an old crow^^) and of course, acting(GO THESPIANS^^)
PERSONALITY: i'm outgoing, bubbly, and fun, unless you get an annoying stupid person against me. then i become a viscious b***h. i generally give people the benefit of the doubt, but if it keeps up, i lay into them. i'm generally a pacifist, unless somone attcks my friends. then, it's on!
PET PEEVES: stupid people(not ignorant, there's a difference) and people who pick on others because of their style, race, gender, religious preferance, or mental capabilities.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like intelligence, LOVE strawberries, the G-LOL style(but parents are a**l, so i can't dress the way i want) i like randominidalityness (that is my word^^) the colors red and black(especially together) wicked the musical, rent the musical, and all my artsy-fartsy stuff / i dislike applesauce, stupid people, and the color pink
REASON FOR JOINING: i love the gothic subculture.^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:28 pm
Name: Lily.

Appearance: 5'10", rather scrawny, messy neck-length hair (naturally light brown, but it's been blue, pink, and soon [for halloween], to be an odd shade of black), my eyes look green close up but gray far away, and I'm naturally paleish. I guess that's a benefit. *shrugs*

Favorite Bands: Oo, there's quite a bit. NIN, Cinema Strange, The Birthday Massacre, Cruxshadows, London After Midnight, Funker Vogt, L'Ame Immortelle, Dropkick Murphys, Rammstein, Bauhaus, HIM, Dead Can Dance, Dir en Grey, schnaz like that. I couldn't list everything I like here.

Hobbies/Interests: Well then. At the moment I'm currently working (after a long break) on a certain comic book project of mine. I pretty much adore drawing stuff. I'm not bad at skiing, either. And lastly, I absolutely adore the theatre. Oh, and I like coming up with stories - I don't like my writing style though, or I'd be a writer as well.

Personality: I can go between a festering black hole of angst to a spaztic hyper mess. I guess I could say not very feminine, not too concerned with how I'm viewed by the majority, I tend to think too much. I can seem a bit antisocial, but more likely I'm just preferring my own company.

Pet Peeves: People who suddenly stop at the end of highway on-ramps for no reason, Mallgoth Hot Topic drones (there's a difference between simply shopping there and being a drone, however.), REALLY LOUD small insects, squealing girls, Having to pee when you're in a theatre and watching a reallly reeeealy good movie and you're at the climactic part and you don't want to miss anything, but you don't wanna die either.....

Likes/dislikes: Spicy food. Manual typewriters. Reading. Writing. Hats. Fancy writing utensils. Anime/manga. I've got a teensy obession with elaborate old-fashioned clothing/decor. Scrawny pale guys ^_^. Random acts of spazzing. Tea. Having cats curl up on your head.///// Television. Bigots. Homophobes. Injections. Meat. Ignorance. Platonic love. Butchering the English language. Heat.

Reason for joining: More people to say words at on the interwebs.  

Vexworth

Mellowyellow0701

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:30 pm
NAME: Sarah
APPEARANCE: I don't really label or catagorize myself... but I've heard "Gothy/hippie/pirate" 4laugh pirate
FAV. BANDS: Hahahah, too many to list, check out my profile
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Profile
PERSONALITY: Hmm... I can be either quite depressed or insane, hyper, funny, etc.
PET PEEVES: Shallow/conceded people, judgemental people, mispelling, homework, yelling, stress, obnoxious people, I think that's it...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Profile
REASON FOR JOINING: Seems like a place fer me biggrin
P.S. Fwends pwease?? sad I'm still a n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:29 pm
NAME: Libra07 or libby if you must
APPEARANCE: Does it matter? Im 5'3" if you must know and i look like walking death i guess stare
FAV. BANDS: some won spit, perfect circle. theres others but i dont care to name them right now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, hresbackriding, swords and weaponry... Shooting things.... Umm gaia, My boy Jess,Sewing, Halloween? i dont know you tell me
PERSONALITY: Well if you havent gathered it at this point its sarcastic. Though in actuality if you where to meet me irl im very quiet and sucluded i think.
PET PEEVES: Obnoxious people, people who judge before they know etc.
LIKES: Green, black, foxes, horses ( animals in general), Jesse(tlutlo), My sign obviously, Fantasy creatures, art, etc.
DISLIKES: Lawerence, heights, the color pink...
REASON FOR JOINING: Do you want to get stabbed by patrick? i certainly dont.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

From_Lust2Dust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:43 am
NAME: Sunny
APPEARANCE: 5'5, long dark brown hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of Filth + HIM
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Vampires, blood, music...a lot of stuff
PERSONALITY: kinda back and forth between laid back and hyper/talkative
PET PEEVES: small dogs and babies
LIKES/DISLIKES: music, cats, blood, black+red+purple/babies, pink, clowns
REASON FOR JOINING: cause im bored and this place seemed to be a good way to find ppl who share my interests and such lol 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:47 am
welcome!*hands out chocolate chip cookies with fake blood* twisted  

Disease of the Flesh

Ashie1002

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:21 pm
Hi...
NAME: Ashleigh
FAV. BANDS: Chevelle, Panic! At The Disco, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and more...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, music, photography
PERSONALITY: introverted
PET PEEVES: condescending people
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: b/c I love alternative music  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:53 pm
Merry Meet, i think i'm the oldest one here sweatdrop
NAME: Cassandra
APPEARANCE: 5'3" red hair, brown eyes, caucasian
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Static lullaby, Linkin Park, Muse
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: books, Lineage2, weapons (i'm a police officer)
PERSONALITY: Irish temper (Irish/scottish)
PET PEEVES: people ignoring me
LIKES/DISLIKES: loves to meet new ppl, hates to be used
REASON FOR JOINING: love to meet new ppl, was hoping to make friendships with most of you on gaia and outside as well =)  

Aleanan

cottoned cooter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:25 pm
NAME: Roze
APPEARANCE: white trash with blue hair
FAV. BANDS: A.F.I, Atreyu, Scarecrow Hill, Coldread
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing anime and manga, playing guitar, singing
PERSONALITY: bitchy, stubborn, oblivious
PET PEEVES: snobs
LIKES/DISLIKES: I don't really like much
REASON FOR JOINING: I love to meet new people and start new relationships

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games