Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:47 pm
Gone for a few hours and all this happens. I was going to post something probably insignificant, but I will hold it back.

Rin and Garou - breaking up is difficult..especially when you really love someone. but at least you;re able to remain friends and will be there for each other. And you have friends to support you.

Crenn - as you know I will help you with your resume and your dad should be glad that you're responsible enough to get your resume out there and into working...a lot of parents would kill to have kids who so willingly put themselves out into the working world

Leyla - I actually agree with you on the insignificant depression post, but I agree with Krissim and Crenn, if you want to gripe about it, PM the person him/herself.

Sheol - that's rough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:51 pm
I feel like posting about my day here:

Went to the beach today...Had a lot of fun, finally got to see the ocean...(I've only been here a week). I know I should have expected it, but DAMN that's some salty water....It made my eyes and throat burn.... sweatdrop I suppose I'll get used to it. And boy did I BURN......my shoulders and back are a lovely shade of lobster.... xp

So that's relatively unimportant...but on the way back from the beach, the police and fire department were blocking off the street...we barely squeaked through the barricades they were setting up. Looking out the window, we saw what the big to-do was all about. Several stories up on the Marriotte, hanging off the side of the balcony, leaning over, hair flying in the wind....there was a Jumper.

And seeing that totally made me rethink my life.

I mean, a lot of people complain about 'silly' things. I do the same thing. In fact, last night's argument here in the Sallies just seems laughable now. But what could have happened to drive this person so far that they would dangle themselves off the edge of a very tall building? And I don't know what happened to that person, but I do know that she (or he) made my troubles suddenly seem so insignificant.

I don't know what became of the Jumper. For all I know, s/he's still hanging from the side of the Marriotte, contemplating going through with it. I don't know what pushed him or her off the edge...but I sincerely hope that they come back from that edge....  

Manda_Tifa

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:44 pm
The reason I thought it was so insignificant is because I've got friends who have cut themselves, who have hurt themselves because their hearts were torn out and broken. I've also been one to contemplate suicide when I was madly depressed over an old internet ex. i know how it feels to be seriously heart broken and feel like there's nothing left. I can emphathize with Garou on that, I know how it feels. It seemed a little rude and offensive of him to post such small issues when something alot bigger was going on. I wasn't trying to be rude or mean, I just found it to be that way. *finishes ranting and waddles away*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:28 pm
Merf, seems a lot of people have been trouble lately, sorry to hear that ^^;

Anyway, I guess it's time I told you all. Some, maybe most of you, know this already. But This tuesday, July 18th, I am moving from home to start college. This means I MAY be away from the internet for an unknown amount of time. I may be able to get on while I'm at school, but at my apartment I do not know how soon since we'll have to pay for cable/internet/etc. ourselves so I have to figure out how much it'll be and get it set up. So it could be a couple weeks to a few months, who knows. But, I'll try to get on while I'm at school every once in a while until then to keep you posted about my school days ^_^ If anyone wants to know, anyway.

I've been chatting with my roomate on the phone for a while now, her name is Megan, she seems like a nice girl and that we'll get along great, so that's good. But, she moved in yesterday (I coulnd't cause my party was yesterday. Whoo, made out with about 900 bucks man. Over 50 people came <3) and it turns out when she got to the place we'll be living the apartment was filthy as hell, cockroach infested, and the stairs going up (we're on 3rd floor) were tiny and hard to get stuff up and she couldn't get the couch up. She said they cleaned up best they could and that someone should be going in tomorrow to spray and stuff ot get rid of the roaches, so hopefully by the time I Move in tuesday it'll be okay, but I'm so worried sick about it crying

I got my laptop today, after waiting so long. It's a sony vaio, so it's nice and thin and light, which is awsome,I guess xD It plays my anime and can connect to wireless or any type of internet, so I'm happy with it xD and with 1 gb of ram, I can't complain <3

And wow, I think this post was totally random xD It was good-bad-good-okay-whatever-blahigiveupgoodnight.

haha...Well, I'm sorry everyones having trouble. I hope I won't be away from the comp TOO much cause I love you all so much and would be heartbroken to stay away to long crying  

Shinigami Whistle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:19 am
Well, I have something resembling good news. I might be able to get into the community college, their site says they accept applications at any time. But, now I've got to hurry to get another copy of my transcript and figure everything out before it's too late to get in by August so my health insurance won't run out. There's a little hope there.
Unfortunately....there's bad news too. Drawing has become increasing more painful, and so has work. Apperantly, my general manager never informed the other managers of my doctor's note to aviod certain movements with my wrists. Even though I know I've told some of them myself. -_-; So, I keep getting told to do stuff that I know will hurt in the end...and Saturday I ended up in the office talking to managers about my attitude problem. *sigh* One of the managers I consider to be a friend, so I've been able to rant to him about this stuff, and he tries to help out. But, apperantly I should talk to all the managers the way I talk to him. It's just...he listens and cares. They obviously don't or they wouldn't claim to know nothing of my ailment when I know for a fact I've mentioned it to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:53 am
I can't beat this heat much more...I can't sleep because I'm baking in my room and I can't cool off. I really don't know what else to do at this point, other than breaking down and getting a window unit for AC or whatever...I can't sleep at all and this room is unbearable  

Af Mas

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:42 am
*Bangs her head on desk over and over again*

It all started with a barbiecue....Not to good because I just gotten over a chest-thingy that made breathing harder and made me sound like a 40 year old 60 a-day smoker, Also I can't eat any pork products because they'll make me sick, Thankfully though it was at my cool godmother's house so they had beefburgers. palyed a little DDR with my Cousin Claire. nearly choked when the barbiecue wenbt all over somke-like and watched tons of episodes of Angel. All in all it was fun
Until my stupid Bipoler acted up..in the depression stage no less. <_< One moment I was happily drinking away to some blackcurrent juice the next I'm running home because I'm close to tears, I tell a confused Dad and uncle I'm just feeling a bit iffy and have a bath. Pearents told me I'm not to go on the computer so i didn't I jst wayched TV and nibbled on cookies trying to cheer myself up.
They call and what's the first thing My mother says. "Don't go on that ******** computer" Then when I repeatedly state that I was no where the stupid thing. No matter how much I wanted to moan and cry to Julia, Alison and Allie I didn't. Becuase I stick to my words. I told my mu and Ad I wouldn't go on the computer and I stuck to it. What hurts is that they couldn't even trust me enough not to. It hurts even more because when i asked them to trust me they told me they did. But if they trust me then why did she say that setance at the start of the converastion? I told that and said goodnight and went to bed. This morning they acted as if nothing ever happened. =x They always do that when they know their in the wrong and I hate it.

Garou: I may not know you as I'm still pretty new to the guild but killing yourself is never the way to fix things. Trust me as somebody who had those thoughts and a person who had somebody she cared for kill themselves it won't. Just try to hang in there and hold your head up high. there's a soulmate for everybody on tthis earth. Rin might not have been yours but just keep looking and smiling even when things get hard okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:42 am
*hugs Kyo* Good luck with the moving in thing. And I don't know about anyone else, but you darn well better keep ME posted.... 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:39 pm
yay, gaia finally letting me post xD

Just wanted to post about how the situation was resolved. As it turns out they were only WATER BUGS. (my college coordinator guy called me today and let me know what was up) so thats' a lot better then roaches, if you ask me. They were supposedly spraying it today, so lit should be okay for me to move in tomorrow ^^

Oh, and I love this laptop xD Not SUPER UBER AMAZING but it's still awsome. Plus, if my friend can run WoW on his 64 MB graphics, 512 MB Ram, and 1.4 GHz processer, I can easily run it on my 128 MB graphics, 1 GB ram, and 1.8 Processer xD As well as most the other online games I play from time to time, w00t

And I guess that's it. Most hte packing and putting stuff up to move it out tomorrow is done. And tonight is the last night I'll be on the internet for a while, probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:00 pm
^Good luck with the moving. razz

As for me. There's reasons I put myself as busy on MSN. I don't like to be disturbed if it says I'm busy, makes sense right? Usually I'm just watching a movie, anime, paying a game, whatever. It's also aorund that time big chats pop up. For the future, if there's a big chat, ask me first if I'd like to join, they get annoying just popping up. When I'm ready to talk again, I'll put online back up.

So, please be respectful.  

Eddily

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:14 pm
yeah, sorry about that ed, I was throwing a little "going away chat" for myself and just invited everyone without thinking. I'll be more considerate next time, really sorry about that *blushes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:17 pm
Ah, I take it that is why I suddenly was in a large convo.  

Crenn

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:31 pm
Just letting everyone know I'm officially back, hehe. <^^> And to answer the question that people keep asking me, here's how the trip went...

Well, when I got there, my stomach was upset. And it got worse. I was in serious pain for several hours that afternoon. So yeah, it wasn't off to a good start. But eventually the pain subsided. And that night we all watched a Jeff Dunham DVD. That guy is awesome. XD

The next day we went to an extremely cool international food market near Atlanta. It was about the third or fourth time I've been there, but I always love it. They've got all KINDS of cool, strange things there, and we always eat in the buffet resteraunt at the one end. They change the menu all the time, and it's always reeeeaaaallllyyyy good. Mrrr, I love it. <@-@>

The rest of the trip was mostly spent chatting and visiting with relatives. My grandad and brother played their guitars a lot, which was nice to listen to. :B And we came home yesterday. The drive was really pretty in several areas. Unfortunately we accidentally left some stuff from the international market at my grandparents' house. >< Like some cherry butter, special black corn chips, and some kind of black bean dip I was really looking forward to trying. >: Nyeh. But all in all, the trip was ok.

@Ed: *hugglenuzzles* Meep, okies. I'll try and remember that in the future. ^^; By the way, I love your siggy pic. Ish so adorable! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:36 pm
At any rate, welcome back Lloxie. razz  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:37 pm
Eddily
At any rate, welcome back Lloxie. razz

Thankies Ed. <^^> *snuzzles*

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games