Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat wakes up From Her Memories Screaming She looks at Her sholder and she Sees A Familiar Wound going Down her Back up to her Sholder She starts to Panic and her Eyes widen She falls onto the Floore Drenched in Blood
the huge spider called frankie came down and looked at her wound making a clicking sound with his fangs
She looks at the Spder and throws a Book at it "AWAY!" Her chest starts to bleed she Grabs her chest "I have to get away..." She thinks she gets up weakly as a huge amount of Blood falls onto the Floore she drags herself to the window opens it and falls out
the spider follows her and starts to wrap her wounds in web staunching the blood flow and easing her pain  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Your character is then cuz he was acting like your one character Kevin tht Bull thing tht was perverted and got lucky XD)
{yeah he got ucky in hell of all places and hes just got a crush on river now if he walked around drooling over girls like kevin then yeah hed be a perv

(lol Ur characters always get together will Angels Characters lol XD Exept tht one time and I was pretty Dam shocked I fell on the Floore lauphing in shock XD i was all arrow eek rofl )
{lol there was almost a secod but the rp stoped and it never happend}
(... eek Uhhh... sweatdrop lol XD lmao Seriously lol rofl )
{yeah it was the one with kiba and suke}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat wakes up From Her Memories Screaming She looks at Her sholder and she Sees A Familiar Wound going Down her Back up to her Sholder She starts to Panic and her Eyes widen She falls onto the Floore Drenched in Blood
the huge spider called frankie came down and looked at her wound making a clicking sound with his fangs
She looks at the Spder and throws a Book at it "AWAY!" Her chest starts to bleed she Grabs her chest "I have to get away..." She thinks she gets up weakly as a huge amount of Blood falls onto the Floore she drags herself to the window opens it and falls out
the spider follows her and starts to wrap her wounds in web staunching the blood flow and easing her pain
She rips off the Web "GET AWAY!" She throws a Rock at it She gets up and with All the Energy she Had got up and Started Running  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She rips off the Web "GET AWAY!" She throws a Rock at it She gets up and with All the Energy she Had got up and Started Running
the spider follows her trying to help her by stopping the blood from leaving her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

She smiles softly and suddenly hugs him tightly, giving him a warm feeling. "No.... don't be," she said, closing her eyes softly. "Why wouldn't want you around, when I enjoy being with you?"
Kratos felt an odd feeling as she hugged him, "I...you...do?" He was suprised someone had even gotten this close to him before, let alone say something like that.

She blushes and nods softly. "Of course i do... did I act like I didn't...?" she looks at him and smiles. She feels good and safe while hugging him like this
He smiled, as one of his arms hugged her back. He let his demonic arm dangle by his side. "No it's...just a lot of people...think...I'm evil...or crazy..."

Sophia closed her eyes again and cuddled softly in his arm. "Well... I don't... I think you're nice... and perfectly sane..." she says as she giggles softly.
He smiled a true smile as he looked at it. "Thank..you."  
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Your character is then cuz he was acting like your one character Kevin tht Bull thing tht was perverted and got lucky XD)
{yeah he got ucky in hell of all places and hes just got a crush on river now if he walked around drooling over girls like kevin then yeah hed be a perv

(lol Ur characters always get together will Angels Characters lol XD Exept tht one time and I was pretty Dam shocked I fell on the Floore lauphing in shock XD i was all arrow eek rofl )

(lol My characters name was Kat again lol XD BUT WHY DO WE ALL HAVE TO FREAKIN FALL INLOVE IN EVERY SINGLE DAM ONE! Gosh lol And besides have you ever noticed When u fall inlove in one of the RP's we always start a new one and forget the old one? XD lmao)  

iLacey

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:46 pm
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

She smiles softly and suddenly hugs him tightly, giving him a warm feeling. "No.... don't be," she said, closing her eyes softly. "Why wouldn't want you around, when I enjoy being with you?"
Kratos felt an odd feeling as she hugged him, "I...you...do?" He was suprised someone had even gotten this close to him before, let alone say something like that.

She blushes and nods softly. "Of course i do... did I act like I didn't...?" she looks at him and smiles. She feels good and safe while hugging him like this
He smiled, as one of his arms hugged her back. He let his demonic arm dangle by his side. "No it's...just a lot of people...think...I'm evil...or crazy..."

Sophia closed her eyes again and cuddled softly in his arm. "Well... I don't... I think you're nice... and perfectly sane..." she says as she giggles softly.

"You don't have to thank me... I'm just saying the truth... I can't lie," she said smiling toward him. "You look so much better when you smile."  
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
the spider follows her trying to help her by stopping the blood from leaving her
She runs with every ounce of energy she runs into the Forest Breathing Hard Eyes Narrow and Wide she runs past Trees deeper and deeper into the forest  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol My characters name was Kat again lol XD BUT WHY DO WE ALL HAVE TO FREAKIN FALL INLOVE IN EVERY SINGLE DAM ONE! Gosh lol And besides have you ever noticed When u fall inlove in one of the RP's we always start a new one and forget the old one? XD lmao)
{i could answer that but i dont know why either...there was one that we did not but that one stoped in hell and ended with kevin geting ridden by a girl}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:48 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She runs with every ounce of energy she runs into the Forest Breathing Hard Eyes Narrow and Wide she runs past Trees deeper and deeper into the forest
the spider runs near her in the trees and contacts her mind like with river and talks in tals voice
stop your bleeding i can stop the blood flow but you must stop running and relax  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:49 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{i could answer that but i dont know why either...there was one that we did not but that one stoped in hell and ended with kevin geting ridden by a girl}
(lol OMG I know I was kinda mad cuz i was all >< Damit lol but yea it did get pretty old and boreing lolz)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:50 pm
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

"You don't have to thank me... I'm just saying the truth... I can't lie," she said smiling toward him. "You look so much better when you smile."
"Even so...no one has said things like that to me...since..." He shut up not wanting to remember.  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:52 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
the spider runs near her in the trees and contacts her mind like with river and talks in tals voice
stop your bleeding i can stop the blood flow but you must stop running and relax

She keeps running and says back 'It doesnt Matter...Ive had My time on Earth before Im a waist of Good Air now Leave me Be!' she trips on a Log but gets up and starts running Again her Soul collecters start to Fallow to heal her wound she slashes them and they die, she continues to run  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol OMG I know I was kinda mad cuz i was all >< Damit lol but yea it did get pretty old and boreing lolz)
{lol kevin got riden by a maid}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:53 pm
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

"Even so...no one has said things like that to me...since..." He shut up not wanting to remember.

"Don't.. worry about it..." she says, as she hugs him tighter. "It's alright! C'mon... let's go somewhere we can relax!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games