Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Tora looks up to negi with a slight smile "h-hey..." Shiro sleeps soundly in Tora's rocking arms.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

"sup?"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 pm

"just rocking back and forth with Shiro in my arms" Tora answers looking to the sleeping child in her arms. Shiro's hair has alrady started to grow in. White with black strips here and there.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm

"thats cool"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Tora looks up to negi "c-care to sit with us?" Toraasked rather nervously, asking others to sit with her is not something she tends to do alot.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:26 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie knew that the others were jealous, and glanced down at mitsuki, slightly feeling threatened. he looked at Jun and Lee at their offers. sweatdrop "Well, thanks, uh, but i actually have something to do-" he was interupted as he was friendly tackled down from behind.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate was then sitting on Eddie, having pinned him down in a second. Nate was happy, feeling accomplished that he had gotten eddie down when he was off gaurd. Nate smiled, then looked aroudn to see where he was. "oh, i see you have new friends?" nate said, looking up at Mitsuki and the others.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido followed in after nate, seeing eddie struggling to get up and nate off of him. "wow nate, you must weigh a ton." he mumbled after a slight chuckle. he saw Jun, Lee and Mitsuki. "oh, hey, havent seen you in a while." he said, ruffling mitsuki's hair playfully. he loeodk back down at nate, effortlessly still holding eddie down. eddie was blushing a bright pink, and keido thought he heard eddie whisper "Nate, Not Now!!".Keido kicked at nate lgithly. "hey, get off i think your suffocating him." keido said, shoving nate off off eddie witht he palm of his shoe.=.=

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

[ Mitsuki "used to".. have a crush on Keido. (: Well, I think she still does. Slightly. It's there somewhere.. (: ]

Mitsuki looked up at Eddie sadly when he mentioned that he had to leave but when the other two arrived, her smile came back. "Hey Keido-kun!" Mitsuki hugged him briefly then looked down at Eddie, giggling happily. It had been awhile since she acted like this and she was glad that she did.

User Image

Jun

Jun, surprised, looked at Mitsuki as he heard her giggles. He was caught off guard that he blinked rapidly, in a daze, and then turned his head to look at Lee. It had been years since he had heard her giggle like that. After that 'incident' had happened, she hadn't laughed or giggled around them since.

User Image

Lee

Lee nodded towards Nate and smiled politely. "Hey there." He called out to the two new guys. As soon as he heard Mitsuki giggle, he stopped in whatever he was doing, whatever he was thinking, and just froze. Did he just hear her giggle? When Lee saw Jun look at him, he knew that Jun was thinking the same thing he was thinking. Did they really miss out that much in her life? That other people were able to make her laugh, to make her that happy but they he couldn't? Lee closed his eyes and sighed heavily, feeling miserable as ever.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie sighed, effortlessly getting back to his feet, and unresonably helping nate up as well. He looked at Mitsuki, smiling. "i have'nt heard that in a while." he said, obviously reffering to her little giggle.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate nodded, but didnt notice the giggle as much. he looekd at the two strangers, and slightly tilted his ead, noting lee didnt look so happy. but he shrugged it off. "I'm Nate, eddie's brother." nate explained breifly. "You are..?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido smiled, hugging Mitsuki back for a short while then sending his attention tot he others. "ello, its Keido. Im a friend of theirs, if you were wonderin." he nodded, smiling polietly.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki smiled back at Eddie and nodded. "Yeah, it's been awhile." She replied back.

User Image

Jun

"I'm Jun Yoshida," he replied to Nate's question. "And the glum guy over there is Lee." Jun pointed towards Lee with his thumb. His british accent barely noticeable.

User Image

Lee

Lee looked at Keido and for once, smiled. "Hey there. I'm Lee, as my friend over there mentioned. It's nice to meet you Keido, Nate." He looked over at Mitsuki, still a bit worried. Lee just wanted to make sure that she was okay.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie nodded, happy that everyone was getting along, for once. he dindt really have to go anywhere, he just caved under the pressure, but now he didnt mind watching along, as long as he wasn't noticed. he looekd at mitsuki. "so, how come you never laughed as much as you did before?" he asked, the question suddenly popping up into his mind.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate chuckled lightly. "Lee?" he shrugged. "intresting. havn't heard that name before." he nodded, slightly intrested, yet more intrested htan alot of things. "where you guys from? your new here, right?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido looekd at the two boys, not paying much attention to the lady(for once), and paying more attenion to the new people.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:08 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked uneasy for a quick moment, her face filled with an expression of utter fear and pain. She soon recovered and looked at Eddie, smiling. "It's uhh, nothing. I just really didn't.. it's nothing," she muttered in response. "Don't worry about it." She smiled uneasily, looking away from everyone.

User Image

Jun

"We're from England. Didn't Mitsuki tell you that?" Jun answered. Well, maybe she didn't want to tell her friends about them. Probably never crossed her mind. Jun shrugged and turned his head to look at Keido, who was silent at the moment. "Are you from England also? Your accent seems familiar." Jun asked Keido.

User Image

Lee

Lee looked at Nate and nodded, "I know. My name isn't really that common." He muttered. "Yeah, we're new here. Oh, did you know that Mitsuki is from England? Yeah, you probably knew that too." Lee looked at Mitsuki, his face filled with worry. Eddie had mentioned something taboo. Something that should never be mentioned. He shook his head and turned to look back at Nate.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie frowned, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "s-sorry, i probably shouldn't have brought it up..." eddie apologize sincerely.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"Wait What?!" nate was kinda suprised Lee and mitsuki were from england. the looked more..asian. "really? from England??" nate scratched the side of his head absentmindedly, then shrugged. "ah well, whatever. ill believe you."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

"Yes, im from England as well." Keido replied. "and im sorry, i didnt know that. I dont talk to Mitsuki much, so i may be a bit ignorant.." keido said, looking back at mitsui and eddie. "Eddie is the only one who really bothers to talk to her." he said, absentmindedly rude.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 pm

red 14 the sniper
Tora looks up to negi "c-care to sit with us?" Toraasked rather nervously, asking others to sit with her is not something she tends to do alot.

"sure" he sits next to her
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

iiBUMP

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

"It's fine." Mitsuki murmured. "It's not your fault." She quickly glanced at Keido when she had heard his comment about Eddie being the only one bothering to speak to her. She had felt offended but she didn't let it show. Instead, she just turned to look at Eddie and grabbed his hand, dragging him away to the ice cream parlor without saying a word.

User Image

Jun

Jun stared after Mitsuki's retreating figure and turned back to look at Nate. "We come from England but we're Asian," he laughed, reading Nate's mind. "Our ancestors are Japanese but they decided to move to England instead, seeing as it was a better place to raise their children."

User Image

Lee

Lee glared at Keido, regarding his rude comment. He had noticed that Mitsuki had heard what Keido said and finally gotten angry. Lee clenched his fist into a ball and gritted his teeth angrily, "The only one who bothers to talk to Mitsuki? What are you trying to say? That she's not worth talking to?" He muttered angrily at Keido.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games