Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie had heard keido as well, and wanted to say something about it, but he was pulled away by mitsuki. he mumbled something silently. "i dont 'bother' talking to you, i talk to you because i want to, and i have no problem with it." he started, then started talkign to himself as they walked. "Gosh, who does the think he is, saythign something like that?? Keido, that guy. ugh, sometimes he makes me wanna. Mh!" he grunted as he hit mid air, hard though, as if it was keido, still walking with mitsuki.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate smacked keido upside the head. "eh, you better shut up." nate said throught eh side of his mouth. "you used to be hittin on mitsuki and megumi, whats gotten into you??" then nate turned back to jun. "but, that names are so...." 'asian' is what he wanted to say.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido shrugged, but rubbed the back of his head from nate's hit. "eh? oh. yeah, sorr, its kind of a bad habbit for me to be rude like that. but i just dont usually talk to her, so it came out that way." keido apologized, then oddly had a character change. "Psh, what were going to do anyways, if i said i meant it?" keido stepped up one, tilting his head curiuosly, a loose devious grin on his face.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki, who had sensed that something terrible was going to happen, turned around to look back at the guys. She let go of Eddie's hand and decided to run back to them. She knew what was going to happen but she wasn't going to stand by and let it happen.

User Image

Jun

Jun quickly looked at Lee and grabbed him, restraining him from attacking. He knew what was going to happen. After all these years, if anybody insulted Mitsuki, you had to go through Lee's anger. Jun held Lee firmly, away from Keido and anything that he could possibly use to attack him. "You, shut up!" He yelled at Keido.

User Image

Lee

Lee struggled to escape from Jun's grip, as short black horns appeared on his head. "Let me go Jun. I'm going to kill him." Lee growled deeply. His eyes quickly changed from it's usual black color to a blood-shot red. His anger was triggered and it was going to be difficult to calm him down.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie ran abck with mitsuki, wondeirng what was going on. and as usual, Keido pissed someone off. eddie facepalmed, and sighed.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate covered keido's mouth, knwoing what keido was going to say and do. "Keido, shut up! you always go to far! Shut up!!!" nate said, tryign to keep keido from saying anything. Nate fished a pair of glasses from keido's pcket and forced them onto keido's head.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido pushed nate away, rubbing his eyes, looking confused and puzzled. he loeodk at lee and almost jumed. "woah, you have horns!!" he said, sounding amazed,a nd not at all like the jerkish keido everyone knew. the glasses really did have an effect on his personality somehow.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 am

" Well, Whaddya gettin'?" Amaya asked. She was usually blunt and got straight to the point. Now that she was more comfortable at this school her true personality was shining through, although she could be very shy.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo shrugged, not taking his eyes off all the numorous options. "I-..I dont know! thers so much t' choose frum! How do you eva make up yor mind??" He said atsonished, looking up at Amaya, finally taking his eyes off the food.
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:30 pm

negi is walking around

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:44 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R!A SANSUK!

Ria skipped around, thankful thaat the incident had been fixed. she felt bad for the other girl anyways, and had to repay her by treating her body nicely. she hummed a little tune as she walked aroudnt he campus peacefully.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:46 pm

negi sees her and goes to her "hi. uhm are you new?"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R!A SANSUK!

Ria froze, hearing the greatly missed, fmailiar voice. she turned to see who that voice was. she smiled wide and happy, hugging Negi tightly. "Negi!!!" Ria squealed. "I missed you so much!! Its me, Ria!"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Negi Henata and Nami Sumaki

"oh hi ria whats up?" he asks hugging her back. nami walks to them "hi negi who's that your girl friend?"

((negi and nami))
User Image
User Image

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Tora sits in the halls again with Shirotora in her arms asleep again. Tora can not help but smile at the fact Shiro only sleeps and eats all day. She hears Negi's voice and someone else's. She stands up easily and starts to look for Negi and Ria.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R!A SANSUK!

Ria pulled away and looekd at Nami. "haha, no, hes my nii-san!" she clarified. "I have a boyfriend, Kazuki, you know him?" she asked politely, but froze, inturrupted by a familiar lean on the shoulder.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY T3N0NAJ!!

"Hey Ria, I'm bored." Racy yawned as she looked down at the pink girl. "Hey Negi...and..friend..?" she said, looking at the new girl oddly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Amaya shrugged looking back at the food. " I usually just get something different everyday. Enie meenie minie mo works pretty well."
Mia walked around just looking. Not knowing what to do, she hadn't seen yuuta in a while. Not looking where she was going, she tripped. Instead of getting up she just lay there lazily watching the sky.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Negi Henata ((letter bee)) and Nami Sumaki ((Negi's dingo))

"hi Racy" Negi says "I dont know Kazuki. the only people i know is my master Negi, and you and that girl" Nami says to Ria then turns to racy "im Nami, Negi's dingo"

User Image
User Image

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Tora turns a corner and quickly hides behind it after noticing Negi with other girls. She lets out a sigh to herself and looks around the cornor just bearly windering what is going on. Shiro slowly starts to stir and awake in her arms.

Tora notices the Demon looking girl Nami and quickly hides again. Her heart started racing for some reason and her eyes turned agrssive with her pupils nerrowing to that of a cat ready to pounce. "w-what is wroung with me?" she places a hand on her face lightly tring to calm down, Holding Shiro with one arm now.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games