Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm
Negi Henata ((letter bee)) and Nami Sumaki ((Negi's dingo))

"so Ria what have been up to?"

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 pm
♥MIA AND DIA♥
Mia looked around, her bag slung over her shoulder as she yawned lowly. "Dia, hurry up..." she said harshly to a girl in pink.Dia rolled her eyes, her tattoos moving on the side of her cheek as she grins, "Calm down Mia, im coming" she grummbled to her sister.
User ImageUser Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 pm
((WOAH we have TWO Mias?!?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo frowned. she doesnt believe me. ugh. he thought to himself. "No, please, i really didnt mean it! it just came out of my mouth, and i didnt mean to say it that way." he started. "I actually tried to say something. a compliment, but the words came out wrong. Plees foorgiv mey?" he begged,taking one of her hands and folding his hands with hers in between, holding them under his head. he looekd so cute and innocent when he did his lil puppy-dog-face.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate loeokd back at her from the corner of his eye. He shrugged, walking hack and picking her up then gently setting her down to her feet. he didnt feel like doing it the usual way, where you just take the person's hand and pulled 'em up. Nate felt like carrying her. got a problem? But he acted as if mothing happened and continued to walk, hands in his pockets, cool and casual as he always was.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm
♥MIA AND DIA♥
Mia held her breathe as she walked around and sat under a tree. By herself. She felt out of plave here. She grabbed a book and began to read.Dia walked around the place. she looked around hopping to find at least one person that would talking to her.
User ImageUser Image

((hehe, I can change her name?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R!A SANSUK!

Ria shrugged. "nothing much." Ria looekd at racy as racy whispered something into her ear, tugging her arm in her direction. she looekd abck at negi. "uh, Negi-san, gotta go, see later, k?" then ria scurried off with Racy.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY T3N0NAJ!!

Racy Tugged on ria's sleeve, sinsing new people on campus. racy grinned. "i love teasing new people." she said mischeivously. She turned the corner, spotting an unfamiliar body. "Why Hello," Racy siad, over-friendly to Dia. "Are you new? Of course you are, i havent seen you around. Im Racy Tenonajii." Racy held out a hand to shale witht he new comer as she reached her.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 am
Amaya blinked a few times. She cracked under the pressure of the puppy face. " It's fine. I forgive you." She murmured, almost in a trance. " How do you do that so well?!" She asked taking her hands back slowly. A piece of softly curled black hair fell over her eye and she blew it backwards slightly annoyed.
Mia walked forward slowly, not fully aware she was moving. That was weird. She shook her head and caught up to him. Still silent Mia looked ahead, but she wasn't watching where she was walking. She had no idea what to say. With her mind wandering somewhere else she didn't notice the tree root ahead of her. She had fallen behind again, and while trying to catch up tripping over the tree root and tumbling. She laughed hard at her mistake, lying there on the cool green grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:58 pm
iiNaughty Neko
♥MIA AND DIA♥
Mia held her breathe as she walked around and sat under a tree. By herself. She felt out of plave here. She grabbed a book and began to read.Dia walked around the place. she looked around hopping to find at least one person that would talking to her.
User ImageUser Image

((hehe, I can change her name?))

[[ Nah its fine. biggrin I can just have everyone call her by her full name, Miyo. Mia's just a nickname ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:43 pm
"fine" negi says  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo Smiled, feeling accomplished and proud. he grinned with a sly expression on his face. "Its a little thing i learned, to get Racy and Ria's attention, and so they wouldnt scold me as much, or when i wanted them to do sumthing for mey. And they always fell for it." Leo put his hands on his hips. "Worked every time."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate coucldnted help but chuckle a bit. he helped her up, the old-fashioned way this time. "You kay? I dont remember you being this clumsy." he said, smiling at her, like he used to. he hadnt been smiling as much letely, but she'd gotten it back into him somehow.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm
Tora stands near negi, but away from Nami; Her heart is still racing, and Shiro starts to stir because of it. Tora's ears drop defensively when she notices Shiro awakening. She starts to rock him back and forth, slowly calming down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 pm
"tora are you ok?" negi asks  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Tora nods lightly "y-yeah..." Shiro's eyes open and he starts to looka round the room "n-nyuu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm
"tora what does nyuu mean?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm
Tora plays with Shiro, using one finger "Shiro is meowing is all..." Shiro reaches up to grasp her finger with his tiny hands.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games