Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
I agree wholeheartedly. And Nintendo has sort of reclaimed the supposed FF god that had Sony. Not too much, but enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:09 pm
Af Mas
I agree wholeheartedly. And Nintendo has sort of reclaimed the supposed FF god that had Sony. Not too much, but enough.

Nintendo has alot of first. Like the internal battery, so you can save your game (First in Legend of Zelda) They made the first color hand held game (At least the first good one) Didn't they also have the first real voice in a game?

They took a simple 5 button controller, and made it legendary. And they keep it simple. Liek Xbox has a half million buttons, and PS has a bunch. Cube has just what you need, and is easy to hold and master.

I so wish Guilty Gear XX would go Nintendo, and DDR. I'd never leave my cube. hehe

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:14 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas

Nintendo has alot of first. Like the internal battery, so you can save your game (First in Legend of Zelda) They made the first color hand held game (At least the first good one) Didn't they also have the first real voice in a game?

They took a simple 5 button controller, and made it legendary. And they keep it simple. Liek Xbox has a half million buttons, and PS has a bunch. Cube has just what you need, and is easy to hold and master.

I so wish Guilty Gear XX would go Nintendo, and DDR. I'd never leave my cube. hehe

xbox just has AB XY which the GC has, and a white and black, which are rarely used, while the GC has the z, so there's not a "ton" of buttons, but the ps2 on the other hand... *kicks a ps2*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:15 pm
God Bless Nintendo. I'll keep my cube and SNES forever.  

Af Mas

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:17 pm
I want my snessy... But ish okay, cos original PS is also good.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:21 pm
Af Mas

Xbox is evil Vash, PS and Nintendo are the good guys blaugh

I love my NES-Cube. Have them all set up in one spot, so I just need to change a couple cables. Then ta da! SNES, or poof Cube, etc. hehe. I need to get more Game boy stuff. Missing V-Boy, Pocket, Advanced, and SP. DS if thats a Game boy too. (get it ether way hehe)

Makes me mad, Xbox has my color as it's thing. While Nintendo has red, and PS2 has blue. gonk Why my green stuck with Xbox? They use way too much green to. Even a lover of Green like me, gets sick of seeing it. Boxes, their logo, the start up.

S.h.o.r.t.y.

drakkensword

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:24 pm
Hey furs! How are all tonight?  
Podunk_the_Mighty
I want my snessy... But ish okay, cos original PS is also good.

Mine sucks, refuses to play my Megaman games (By my, mean the ones I stole from my friend. hehe) It's packed away, cause there wasn't room for it in my "Shelf-O-Nintendo"  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Af Mas

S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas

I love my NES-Cube. Have them all set up in one spot, so I just need to change a couple cables. Then ta da! SNES, or poof Cube, etc. hehe. I need to get more Game boy stuff. Missing V-Boy, Pocket, Advanced, and SP. DS if thats a Game boy too. (get it ether way hehe)

Makes me mad, Xbox has my color as it's thing. While Nintendo has red, and PS2 has blue. gonk Why my green stuck with Xbox? They use way too much green to. Even a lover of Green like me, gets sick of seeing it. Boxes, their logo, the start up.

Well, Nintendo will have my allegiance forever. I hope they never suffer the same fate as Sega. I doubt they will, but I worry sometimes. I think the PSP won't do too great, but that's just my spite.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:29 pm
drakkensword
Hey furs! How are all tonight?

.:.: dissapears into the tree and finds a stream :.:. Need to bath be back later...  

drakkensword

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:29 pm
Af Mas
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas

Well, Nintendo will have my allegiance forever. I hope they never suffer the same fate as Sega. I doubt they will, but I worry sometimes. I think the PSP won't do too great, but that's just my spite.

Nintendo is a God. Sega was ok, but didn't they keep bringing out systems way to much? I sweat they had the first, then Saturn, then who knows.

But as long as Mario, Zelda, and Metroid stay Nintendo only. I'm sure they'll have a strong enough backing to keep on. After all, Mario, Zelda, and Metroid all have a strong fan base. So it keeps me.... us coming back for more. hehe. Hail Nintendo! ~plays Norfair Death March~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:30 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas

meh the xbox might be North American, and made by microsoft, but I could care less, I like the controller, I like the online, I love connecting a few together with my friends. And I can play many games my comp can't handle on it, and online. If my comp wasn't a POS I wouldn't care too much for it, and I probably wouldn't have any consoles other than my NES and Genesis, which are still in boxes somewhere >.>

The GC is ok, I love playing SSBM, or MK biggrin D while I'm at my friends, and the new Legend of Zelda looks awesome, and Metroid 2 looks fun with MP, hwich I'll hopefully get to try at my friends B-day this weekend. The only prob with the GC is it's look, to me it screams "I'm for two year olds!" expecially the controller, oo big red and green buttons, whoopee!. But that's my opinion, but it's still a good console, and with Metroid 2 and the new Zelda, it completly kills the PS2(which is starting to get old) but the problem with the GC coming out with all these good games, is that the new consoles are gonna probably be out in about a year...  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:32 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas

Nintendo is a God. Sega was ok, but didn't they keep bringing out systems way to much? I sweat they had the first, then Saturn, then who knows.

But as long as Mario, Zelda, and Metroid stay Nintendo only. I'm sure they'll have a strong enough backing to keep on. After all, Mario, Zelda, and Metroid all have a strong fan base. So it keeps me.... us coming back for more. hehe. Hail Nintendo! ~plays Norfair Death March~

sega (console wise) hit rock bottom becuase some of the consoles like the Sega Saturn and Dream Cast (even though the saturn sucked, but DreamCast rocked) were a bit too advanced compared to the PS and N64, but it was the first to start the online in consoles, and it's still a very popular console in Japan, just didn't last long here...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:44 pm
Vashyyk
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Af Mas

meh the xbox might be North American, and made by microsoft, but I could care less, I like the controller, I like the online, I love connecting a few together with my friends. And I can play many games my comp can't handle on it, and online. If my comp wasn't a POS I wouldn't care too much for it, and I probably wouldn't have any consoles other than my NES and Genesis, which are still in boxes somewhere >.>

The GC is ok, I love playing SSBM, or MK biggrin D while I'm at my friends, and the new Legend of Zelda looks awesome, and Metroid 2 looks fun with MP, hwich I'll hopefully get to try at my friends B-day this weekend. The only prob with the GC is it's look, to me it screams "I'm for two year olds!" expecially the controller, oo big red and green buttons, whoopee!. But that's my opinion, but it's still a good console, and with Metroid 2 and the new Zelda, it completly kills the PS2(which is starting to get old) but the problem with the GC coming out with all these good games, is that the new consoles are gonna probably be out in about a year...

PS2 has a gothic controller. Xbox is pretty colorful, but I can't stand the bulkyness of it.

Drives me nuts that people thing Nintendo is a kiddy system. It dose market alot to kids, and thats a great idea, cause their are alot of parents who try to get their kids into family games. (ok, too few parents give a rat's a**. not mine, hehe.)

I don't really hate Xbox, or PS2. Just they don't have alot of what I want to play. Other then a couple RPGs that you can get on the computer, Xbox as nothing for me. PS dosen't have enough I'm going to go out of my way to get the system for. Sly Cooper and a few others look fun, but my heart is in Metroid, Mario, and Nintendo only, and also games.

Dose make me mad that the video store here is basicaly only Xbox and PS2 games. They have a small three shelfs of Cube, and like 9 to Xbox, and 6 to PS2. I can't even find the Star Wars: Battle Assult there, and I wanted to play that.

Could go on till I'm blue, but won't. Till PS or Box do soemthing that lures me, I'll be all Nintendo baby. We have a good relationship

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:49 pm
I can go on about why Nintendo will always rule like tah cool. It's pritty, has shinny buttens, the disks are chibi, the system is chibi... um. Stuff. *giggles* Nintendo Rocks me socks. ^.^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games