Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm
" You definantly liked that." Amaya smiled. " Go!" She yelled zooming to his side. She put both of his hands behind his back and got onto her tippy toes. She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered, " C'mon kitty. Let's play." Dropping his hands she zoomed infront of him again, looking him in the eyes.
Mia felt the scars running down her face. They weren't blatantly noticable, but you could still see them. She thought about Yuuta and felt the two bigger scars on her stomach. He had a matching one, and it was his love for her. What had she done? She was stuck between the guy she used to love and the guy she did love. " Kat." Mia hissed almost silently. She disliked Kat very much, Kat was a cheater.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:34 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

In his suprise, Leo fell back, tumbling backwards but ending on his feet, crouched down, lookin gup at Amaya. his breath was heard from afar, and his heartbeat wouldnt shut up. "woah." he whispered, lookin at the grass around him a bit parinoidal.

はじめgまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate looekd at mia, right after she hissed kat's name. he felt kinda happy, that she liked him again. but then he felt the straining pain of guilt that she still like yuuta, and he'd dont that to Mia. But he also Felt a bit ticked at yuuta, and himself for choosing kat over mia, and kat abandoning him in the end. the thought of it made him misserable.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 pm
Amaya hurried over to him and crouched down. " You okay?" She asked concerned. That tumble looked painful.
Mia stood up hearing his thoughts sadly. " It'll be okay.." She murmured quietly, trying to comfort herself. It probably wouldn't be. She reached out and hugged Nate tightly for a moment and finally just let go and leaned against him.
[ i g2g =.= Imma post one last post on its nice to meetchu before i do tho. nighties! ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo loeokd up at her and smiled. "yeah, im fine." he got up, helping Amaya up. things dindt go as planned, with amaya being stronger than he expected.

はじめgまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate loeokd down at mia, as she leaned against him. he wondered if she could feel his heart beating out at her every half a second. But everytime he looked aty her now, he felt like tearing up, and crying over his mistake. but he refused. it wouldnt be like him to cry. But once he started teared up he quickly and unnoticeably swiped it away with his sleeve. He gently stepped away from ehr, lookig away from her, and at the ground. he fel a bit heavy, wanting to fall over and just lay there until something fixed him. "God. Worst regret Ever." he said softly to himself.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:51 pm
Yuuta

Yuuta stared blankly at the distance, his mind wandering elsewhere. He had completely heard every thought both Nate and Mia had since he was focusing on their particular thoughts. Yuuta never predicted that this was going to happen, that in the end, Mia still had feelings for Nate. Yuuta had blocked his thoughts so that she wouldn't hear the emotions he was feeling, the lost thoughts. He sighed and threw the bouquet of blue roses that he had particularly searched all over for, on the ground. For the girl he loved. Yuuta wanted to cry, to just let everything out. His heart was aching, felt like he was going to just explode. Both sadness and anger were seeping into his heart. It was too much for him to endure. He thought that he didn't have to deal with that kind of drama anymore. But, it turned out he was wrong. Again. Yuuta bent down and picked up the bouquet and dusted the dirt off of it. "I can't do this anymore. I'm not going to pretend, like I did last time, and pretend that our relationship is going to work." He muttered to himself. Yuuta stood up, shook his head to erase the pained expression from his face, and walked towards the direction that both Nate and Mia were at.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki finally arrived at the scene and stared confusedly at everyone. What was going on? She blinked rapidly and stared at Lee. Mitsuki didn't want to get near him, scared he might hurt her in that state he was in.

User Image

Jun

Jun still held Lee back but blinked rapidly when Keido changed attitudes. "What?" He asked, suprised at the sudden change of attitudes. Jun looked at Keido then at Nate, then at the glasses. Did the glasses make a difference with his attitude? Jun noticed that Nate slipped away and decided to hold his tongue on the matter. But, he then looked at Mitsuki, noting the terrified expression on her face.

User Image

Lee

Lee stopped growling and stared at Keido. Surprised with his sudden change of attitudes. Did he just witness that? He shook his head and blinked. Lee's horns started to disappear as his confused emotions overcame his anger. "What just happened?"

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Tora looks to Negi then to Shiro "I-I'm sorry Negi-kun" She sits down agenst the wall as Shiro continues to chew on Tora's finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm
Amaya giggled. " I don't look strong? I can read minds, I forgot to tell you." She smiled looking up and him and nodding to thank him for the help. " I'm a hardhead, too."
Mia groaned and punched the tree. Why? Why did she like him?! She shouldn't!! It was wrong!! 'Why the hell do I like him! I thought this was over! I still love Yuuta... this Nate thing has to be..a petty little crush. It'll be over as soon as it started.' Mia thought. Her mind was screaming and her head was pounding. She screamed and stomped her feet looking like a 5 year old. When she opened her eyes she could see Yuuta walking towards her in the distance. " Oh nononononononononono!!!" She whispered. Sadly Mia looked over to Nate. If she wouldn't have followed him in the first place this NEVER would have happened. " I'm so stupid!! " She yelled out.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 pm
"does that mean no?" negi asks tora  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:12 pm
Tora looks to the ground "I-I want...to say...lets go out..." Shiro bites down and his tooth draws blood. Tora does nothing in response to the little baby drinking her blood now. "but...I..."  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:04 pm
" but u what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm
"I-I don't know..." Tora answers pulling her finger from Shiro's bloody mouth "s-something wants me to say no..."  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie looked at Keido, then jun and lee witht heir confused expressions. He smirked to himself. it was kinda funny at how confused they were.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido's eyes widened as the horns disappeared. "Woah! I want horns!!" he said, smiling widely at Eddie and the others. He was a bit empty minded, and alot less snappy. Keido turned to Lee once again and poked on his forehead at where the horns previously were. "Whered they go?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate felt a bit hurt, that Mia was trying not to like him. But he couldnt blame her. it was his fault int he first place, and a big mistake. but when he saw Yuuta comming over, he both wanted to run away and hide, or go up to him and hit him in the face for no reason. but he did neither, not knowing what to do other than just stand there with his hands in his pockets, waiting for yuuta to come over and beat the crap out of him. Nate knew that Yuuta had heard everything. And he had nothing to say to Mia, not really wanting to talk to ehr at the moment. He finally made up his mind to leave. "Hey..uh.. im gonna go find Leo..." he said softly, barely able to hear. there was no reason in staying.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo Laughed a bit. "thats cool. i havent figure out my powers yet, so theres nothin really special about mey." He nodded in aknowledgement. "your not that hard headed.."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 pm
"somthing?" negi asks tora  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Yuuta

Yuuta growled as he heard Nate's thoughts. That coward. He frowned, his grip tightening on the bouquet. "Don't you run away from me you coward." He muttered, somehow sending that message to Nate's mind; telepathy. Yuuta finally came face to face with Mia and Nate. His lover and his rival. Yuuta directly looked at Mia's eyes, sensing the terrified and panicked thoughts in her mind. He had nothing to say to her or to Nate either. Yuuta finally decided to hand Mia the bouquet, his face had betrayed him, letting his emotions show on his face. The pain and the sadness. "Here you go," Yuuta muttered miserably. "I wanted to surprise you, but... it seems like it doesn't really matter anymore. Seeing that you're with the guy you love." His life was a complete wreck and maybe he'd never get over her. Maybe he'd just sit inside a closet and hide there forever. The thought of being lonely, without the girl he loved made him cringe. Yuuta sighed and closed his eyes briefly. "I'm leaving now." He opened his emerald eyes and looked intently at Mia. "Leaving for England. I had intended to let you know earlier, but I just didn't want to disturb you guys." He looked at Nate, without saying anything. It was clear to Yuuta that even though Mia loved him, through it all, she still loved Nate. No matter what. In the end, he was the one who was going to end up hurt. Yuuta stepped closer to Mia but decided against what he wanted to do. Instead, he turned around, moving his head slightly to the side to look at Mia, maybe for the last time. "I hope he makes you happy. Happier than I made you." He smiled. It took a large amount of effort to show that smile on his face, but his eyes betrayed him. Showing how much pain and confusion he was going through at the moment. Yuuta turned his head to look forward and took a step away from her. Without a final word, he started to walk towards the Airport. His luggage was already there, giving him no more worries about it. Yuuta let a sigh escape from his lips, turning away from everything.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games