Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:50 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.

PS2 has a gothic controller. Xbox is pretty colorful, but I can't stand the bulkyness of it.

Drives me nuts that people thing Nintendo is a kiddy system. It dose market alot to kids, and thats a great idea, cause their are alot of parents who try to get their kids into family games. (ok, too few parents give a rat's a**. not mine, hehe.)

I don't really hate Xbox, or PS2. Just they don't have alot of what I want to play. Other then a couple RPGs that you can get on the computer, Xbox as nothing for me. PS dosen't have enough I'm going to go out of my way to get the system for. Sly Cooper and a few others look fun, but my heart is in Metroid, Mario, and Nintendo only, and also games.

Dose make me mad that the video store here is basicaly only Xbox and PS2 games. They have a small three shelfs of Cube, and like 9 to Xbox, and 6 to PS2. I can't even find the Star Wars: Battle Assult there, and I wanted to play that.

Could go on till I'm blue, but won't. Till PS or Box do soemthing that lures me, I'll be all Nintendo baby. We have a good relationship

btw it's Star Wars: Battlefront (I'f I'm thinking the right game) and it kicks utter arse wink

and I don't think the GC is kiddy, i think it looks kiddy, and it bugs me, the same as the new slim PS2 bugs me, expecially since it has a hatch that opens, so you can't plug it into small spaces, which it seemed to be made for...

And seeing more PS2 and Nintendo varies on the store, I know the ones down here, EB Games and Futureshop, have the same space for all the consoles, but less space for the PC (which is the true console of them all ^.^)

But I can't wait to see what the new consoles are gonna be like in a year, should prove interesting...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I can go on about why Nintendo will always rule like tah cool. It's pritty, has shinny buttens, the disks are chibi, the system is chibi... um. Stuff. *giggles* Nintendo Rocks me socks. ^.^
razz if I had a GC i'd be afraid of stepping on it and breaking it... unlike my xbox, which I have to make sure i don't break my toe... but at least my Xbox fits in with a bit of a workout routine by carrying it from my room to the living room, and back again when i feel like playing it with a bit of speaker 'oomf'  

Vashyyk

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:00 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
I can go on about why Nintendo will always rule like tah cool. It's pritty, has shinny buttens, the disks are chibi, the system is chibi... um. Stuff. *giggles* Nintendo Rocks me socks. ^.^
razz if I had a GC i'd be afraid of stepping on it and breaking it... unlike my xbox, which I have to make sure i don't break my toe... but at least my Xbox fits in with a bit of a workout routine by carrying it from my room to the living room, and back again when i feel like playing it with a bit of speaker 'oomf'

battlefront, stupid me. Since I can't find it here, I forgot the name.

Yeah, when I first saw Xbox (My friend's) I was "Holy crap!" I made some many jokes about the box it came it, had to be brought in on a forklift. I bugged my friend so bad, cause he loves Xbox.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:01 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

I like the compactedness of Cube, but dats me.

I carred it to a friend's party once, and was like a little suit case *giggles*

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:08 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

Yeah, when I first saw Xbox (My friend's) I was "Holy crap!" I made some many jokes about the box it came it, had to be brought in on a forklift. I bugged my friend so bad, cause he loves Xbox.
I'm a fan of the Xbox, but I still laugh at those jokes, that's what Microsoft gets for not putting enough $$ in R&D whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:12 pm
do de doo... god I'm bored... what game to play... *looks at cases scatted along desk* . . . bah screw it *turns the TV on and turns up his music*  

Vashyyk

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:15 pm
Vashyyk
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

I'm a fan of the Xbox, but I still laugh at those jokes, that's what Microsoft gets for not putting enough $$ in R&D whee

always say "Can't enjoy a good joke, your an a**" k, that was the first time. hehe. I use to play the angle of the "anti-xbox" person, so if my friend aksed me to turn it off for him, or turn it on, I'd use a pencil. And toss it. xp

But hey, you have your system, I have mine. And so the world turns for another day. hehe.

gonna go sleep. Bye all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:24 pm
cyaz  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:26 pm
*runs around, chasing his tail* Curse you!!! bap me will ya?!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:31 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*runs around, chasing his tail* Curse you!!! bap me will ya?!
o.O;;  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:39 pm
*gets attacked by his Coon, Fox, and cat tail o.O* The pain, the fully pain T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku

o_O

You all right there?  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:43 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

o_O

You all right there?

oh look at the time... I need to uh... *runs and plays Sims 2*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:43 pm
Vashyyk
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

o_O

You all right there?

oh look at the time... I need to uh... *runs and plays Sims 2*

What? Burn helpless polygons again? blaugh  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:46 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

o_O

You all right there?

Eidiri kun! shippo kogeki watashi! (No idea why I'm speaking Japanese, when I hardly know it ^^ wink But the Tails are attacking me o.O  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games