Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:03 am

Diana Vulpes
Iron-_-Wolf
Mrrrrrrr.... *whimper* I am having a very bad day.

What's up?
My car is broken. It cost like 100 bucks to get it towed to my place, and I've been poking at it for hours and I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with it. This is mostly bad cause I can't get to work without a car.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:05 am

Iron-_-Wolf
My car is broken. It cost like 100 bucks to get it towed to my place, and I've been poking at it for hours and I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with it. This is mostly bad cause I can't get to work without a car.

Can't take a bus or cab?

Selene Aries

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:09 am

Diana Vulpes
Iron-_-Wolf

Can't take a bus or cab?
Ask Musey, I live out in the boondocks. It's very Resident Evil esque forests. Nary a cab or bus comes near my neck of the woods.

I'm mostly just pissed cause I know the problem is that the engine isn't getting fuel. But try as I might I can't find the problem. I checked the lines, valves, gaskets, cylinders. I just can't find the problem. It doesn't help that it's like 4 degrees outside.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:10 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Diana Vulpes
Iron-_-Wolf

Can't take a bus or cab?
Ask Musey, I live out in the boondocks. It's very Resident Evil esque forests. Nary a cab or bus comes near my neck of the woods.

I'm mostly just pissed cause I know the problem is that the engine isn't getting fuelo. But try as I might I can't find the problem. I checked the lines, valves, gaskets, cylinders. I just can't find the problem. It doesn't help that it's like 4 degrees outside.

Take the car to a shop. If you can't fix it yourself, chances are they can. But that would cost money, obviously, since it won't run, and you'd have to get it towed again....damn. gonk

FogSage

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 am

FogSage
Iron-_-Wolf
Diana Vulpes
Iron-_-Wolf

Can't take a bus or cab?

I'm mostly just pissed cause I know the problem is that the engine isn't getting fuelo. But try as I might I can't find the problem. I checked the lines, valves, gaskets, cylinders. I just can't find the problem. It doesn't help that it's like 4 degrees outside.

Take the car to a shop. If you can't fix it yourself, chances are they can. But that would cost money, obviously, since it won't run, and you'd have to get it towed again....damn. gonk
Yeah, If I can't have it running by tomorrow, I'm gonna have to get it done at a shop. It's expensive, but I need the car. Plus I get paid by the job, not salary. So the more days I miss the less money in my pocket.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:21 am

Well I hope all works out well for you wolfy.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:21 am

Iron-_-Wolf
FogSage
Iron-_-Wolf
Diana Vulpes
Iron-_-Wolf

Can't take a bus or cab?

Yeah, If I can't have it running by tomorrow, I'm gonna have to get it done at a shop. It's expensive, but I need the car. Plus I get paid by the job, not salary. So the more days I miss the less money in my pocket.

Ask a coworker to pick you up? Are you friendly with anyone willing to do that?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:26 am

FogSage
Iron-_-Wolf
FogSage
Iron-_-Wolf
Diana Vulpes
Iron-_-Wolf

Can't take a bus or cab?

Ask a coworker to pick you up? Are you friendly with anyone willing to do that?
Well, my boss is really nice. Me and him are good friends. He understands my predicament. He says he can help me out as much as he can. It's just that we do contract carpentry, so the job sites move all over the place. I'm sure he'd pick me up if it's near the area, but he still has to run his business, so he can't be heading like an hour out of his way to get me. It's fine though, I will get this car fixed by this weekend be it by me or some repair shop.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:04 pm

THAT"S IT.

I AM SO ******** ready to go home. RIGHT NOW. scream

Along with a bunch of other RIDICULOUS s**t that happened this week, my roomie is being such a b***h. We were supposed to go to the v****a Monologues tomorrow night because I have work tonight. She knows I have work EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT. And I said a million times that I was going to stay here Friday to go with her, leave Saturday so her and her BF can spend their one year anniversary together ALONE. Now the b***h last night was like "yea I got the tickets for Thursday" Well considering she KNEW all of the prior information I was like.."Buh? DER?" But I didn't really know what to say nor did I feel like getting into an arguement before bed.

Oh and I was surfing on facebook and found out she ditched me to go with another person she met like five days ago. AKA she did this ON PURPOSE. This really pisses me off because we had this planned for like, two weeks and I was really looking forward to going to this thing. I am not going by myself. I am figuring out how to get out of here ASAP. AKA TOMORROW. evil

She's been a total b***h this entire week, especially towards her boyfriend over the phone. I don't WHAT her deal is, becauase we usually get along GREAT but she seriously needs an attitude adjustment before I adjust it for her.

RAWR. I want to go home to mah puppeh and my best buds... sad

End. Rant. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Mash her face in with a brick. That'll make it all worth it. razz

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:51 pm

*hugs the bunny*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:30 pm

FogSage
Mash her face in with a brick. That'll make it all worth it. razz

Believe me. I'd LOVE to. stare

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:42 pm

That is it, I'm grabbing my AR-15 and 20 clips of 3.47 bullets, and I am going to open up on my piece of s**t car!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:56 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
That is it, I'm grabbing my AR-15 and 20 clips of 3.47 bullets, and I am going to open up on my piece of s**t car!

eek

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:11 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf

eek

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!
Oh yeah... I got a whole clip full of black tipped AP rounds! twisted
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games