Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm
*Logen sendt what she wanted to say in a text message*

"Take good care for Suka while im gone...Love you both as o would do to siblings!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:16 pm
leon is in the sters going dowen to the Bio Dome  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen sendt what she wanted to say in a text message*

"Take good care for Suka while im gone...Love you both as o would do to siblings!"
replied back in a text
but we want to come...at least tell us where your going so we can follow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 pm
Kyo Runs until she Reaches the Wall of the Bio Dome she Slams into it "No!" She Yells as the Man Comes Up

He Snikers Loveing The Fear From Her he takes a Dagger and Slams it through her Arm into the Wall so she Was Stuck

Kyo Cried Out and Screamed With Pain  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:20 pm
leon hears her and he runs to find her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:23 pm
*Logen sendt the last message before the flight started:*

"The Land Norway In the city of Steinkjer... thats where my father has the heart of his corporation,... and where he lives... now lonely, becouse mother was killed today!"

*She then slept, and in her sleep she dreamed about her young years.... she smiled*

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:26 pm
[Dude, Kyo is In the Forest Bio Dome, No one is Allowed Down there Sence the Elevator is Broken]
The Man looked and Kyo "I Told you, Ill be Watching you, and Now...Your All Alone" He Snickers

Kyo Looks at him with Wide Eyes as he Pulls Somthing out Blood Drips Down from her Mouth and she Trembles in Pain and Fear

He Takes out Poison and Puts it into a Needle and Injects Kyo With it "Your Gonna Be Asleep For a While, But Only So I Can Take you Away"

Kyo Cant Talk Now she Thinks -I Cant Move...My Body is Frozen- She Slowly Falls Asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:26 pm
tye sighed and put his i-phone away he then went out of the hospital looking for the others  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:29 pm
*Peter the detective that lived in a apartment to Logen's left when she was on her Balkony, came intoo the place where the man was injecting Kyo with some sort of poison, Peter had 10 other policemen with him he then shouted over the radio:*

"i think i found her!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 pm
He Pulls the Dagger out of her Arm and Picks her up onto his Sholder "Well Sleeping Beauty Lets Go" He Said Pulling Somthing out and starts walking out of The Trees  

iLacey

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 pm
((sorry didnt know the place was so big...))

Kaine after getting all his stuff ready went to the bar and had a few cosmos while he waited for logen to get to earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:32 pm
*Three pistols was Pointed to the man's head, and other three to the other man's head*

"Dont move or you will be shot"  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 pm
The Man Disapeard Without a Trace takeing Kyo Along with Him

Several Hours Later Kyo Woke up in a Gel Type of Glue in a Test Tube she looks around wondering What the Heck Happened  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games