Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
*pokes through the group final time* The rest of these are to young to grow/hatch yet. They are all above the 3.5 mark.

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I was wondering why those were all above the 3.5 mark. TJ must have either added time to everyone's eggs (since checking the Incubator, I've noticed everyone's eggs and babies have more time on them... my paper had 4.6 days on it at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon and now it has 4.8 days) and/or he has changed servers which added the time. Will go over to the DC forum in a little while see what's what.

Them being so high on time might have even been an original error on my part as I just grabbed lumps of code when I found the babies in need.
But whatever, so long as they are living!

If I could interject, TJ put a feature into effect so nothing would happen before the 3.5 day mark at all, no dragons maturing into adults, no eggs hatching. This of course, ended up adding time to some, if not all, eggs and or hatchlings.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Saint Axel
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
*pokes through the group final time* The rest of these are to young to grow/hatch yet. They are all above the 3.5 mark.

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I was wondering why those were all above the 3.5 mark. TJ must have either added time to everyone's eggs (since checking the Incubator, I've noticed everyone's eggs and babies have more time on them... my paper had 4.6 days on it at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon and now it has 4.8 days) and/or he has changed servers which added the time. Will go over to the DC forum in a little while see what's what.

Them being so high on time might have even been an original error on my part as I just grabbed lumps of code when I found the babies in need.

If I could interject, TJ put a feature into effect so nothing would happen before the 3.5 day mark at all, no dragons maturing into adults, no eggs hatching. This of course, ended up adding time to some, if not all, eggs and or hatchlings.

Thank you for the input. smile Although we do already know that. We have started walking out babies earlier to try and stave off the critical emergencies. We were just wondering it the high time limits on these were from TJ crediting lost time or an original sorting error.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Saint Axel
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

User Image

Thank you for the input. smile Although we do already know that. We have started walking out babies earlier to try and stave off the critical emergencies. We were just wondering it the high time limits on these were from TJ crediting lost time or an original sorting error.

My last hurrah for tonight...

Checked the DC Forum. Seems TJ did do something with the server (not sure from the posts, as I didn't go through the many pages, if he changed changed servers or not or just got things rebooted or revamped). That explains the extra time on the eggs and babies. He credit back the downtime.

Have gone through the Incubator for the last time and put in more updates on some people's scrolls. Also have "earmarked" the potential problem eggs and babies for in the morning (or, that is, later this morning).

Pillow calling me. G'night! biggrin heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 pm

I have new babies. They are loverly!

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 am

I'm back.... no one cares about my new egglings?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:05 am

Kayariy
I'm back.... no one cares about my new egglings?

Someone forgot about them?.................
bad us.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:36 am

Ooops! redface How did I miss Kaya's eggs? So very sorry!

Have a few 3.6s in the Infirmary group this morning but they'll flip into the 3.5 timer soon enough.

EDITED: Tuesday, August 19, at 10:30 a.m. -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:03 am

Moved the grown ones back home

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Arcanasylvana

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:16 am

Arcanasylvana
Moved the grown ones back home

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Thanks, Arca! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 am

biggrin my sweet little silver! a crack!

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 am

In case you were wondering...
TJ
Site down while we transfer to a brand new server! Soon, you'll be viewing this page from the new server. You just have to wait for DNS to not be slow. (Don't worry, your eggs and hatchlings will be credited for the time lost)

Might as well capitalize on the INSANE numbers of people refreshing this page...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:54 am

Ddraig Asheart
In case you were wondering...
TJ
Site down while we transfer to a brand new server! Soon, you'll be viewing this page from the new server. You just have to wait for DNS to not be slow. (Don't worry, your eggs and hatchlings will be credited for the time lost)

Might as well capitalize on the INSANE numbers of people refreshing this page...

Thanks for the info, Beady! cool

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:05 am

Ugh.... I want them to get the new server online already. Me wants new dragons and features. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am

Saint Axel
Ugh.... I want them to get the new server online already. Me wants new dragons and features. 3nodding

Ah........but it is worth the wait! Having new features is worth being without dragons for a while. The absolute worst was when the cave was down for a month while they did the sprite update.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

darkladyvamp
Crew

Dangerous Lover

12,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 am

*Waves* Hi!

I finally got a dark green one, and then the servers went down...lol
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games