Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:33 pm
"Sure....there's got to be something worth watching," Harley grinned with a shrugged. "Or at least idiotic enough to kill some brain cells."

Actually, Harley hoped to use this opportunity to search the house, but perhaps if she waited a bit longer the others would fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Sin shrugged.
"One perk of the technological age is the reisstance to utter boredom TV creates."

She serached around and eventually located the living room where a surprisngly large Tv was situated she grinned and grabbed the remotes and after a little fiddling about managed ot get the television and satellite turned on. She the n started flicking trhough the many channels.

"Pity it's too early for the saucy ro gory stuff." she sighed. "I wonder if the exorcist[/i or Omen are on. I flippin love those films. What's yoru favourite film Harley?"

Meanwhile upsatairs gabrie found one of the bigger bedrooms and promptly plonked hismelf in the four poster bed with a happy sigh of relaxation. he then tugged on the corner of one of the pillows as Opal followe dhim in.
"Still upf or a pillowfight?" he joked

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Harley paused to think a moment. "The Saw series was always....interesting. Can't help but wonder how the writer's could come up with such twisted forms of torture and excution."

Opal gave another happy laugh as she already used her strings to gently throp Gabriel on the back of the head. Obviously he could take that as a 'yes.' "What does the victor win?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 pm
Sin laughed.
"oh yes that was certainly good. And Hostel." She contnued flicking teh channels, iriitated by the lack of things that immediately caught her interest. She gave up and chucked the remote to Harley to allow her to continue the search instead.
"You'd be surprised by the extent of the human imagination. they'r eall sadistic bastards - deep down inside. It;s that kill or be killed mentality, and the whole pack thing - gotta one up a guy. humiliate him. Also got to protect the rest of the pack through dissuading rebellion, and that's done by devising the most offputting punishments nown to man. Repressed violence si what it is - even teh greatest saints have it. Can't be helped, it's what Father relies on."
She then laughed.
"Demosn get bored of it - cos they've not got the same evolution you see? No...if a demon tortures it's out of pure cruelty - trying to release their desperation through causing others suffering. release pent up guilt. stop teh boredom. Anyone who live sin hell long enough goes a little insane and starts to get cruel. after all, with no hope of salvation wat's the point of it all?"

--

"oof!" Gabriel laugehd agian as Opal fought back. "oh, now that depends my lady. What is it that you want?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:23 pm
"You're quite knoewledgable and insightful, aren't you?" Harley replied as she tried her luck at the channels. A PBS special on 'sharks' came on-a great white ripping a seal in two....

"I suppose this is as good as we can get to violence and gore," Harley remarked. "I suppose we should have asked if she had any DVDs...."

Once Sin was settled in a bit, Harley decided she might cast a short sleeping spell if Sin didn't fall alseep on her own.

---

Opal leaned against the bed post closet to Gabriel. She tapped her doll lips with her finger as if deciding. Then holding onto the post with one hand she swung, slowly enough so that she didn't smack him hard, and gave him a kiss. She still imagined it was awkward to have a doll kiss someone but.....not much she could do about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 pm
"I've lived for 2000 years with a psychopath. Teaches you stuff." Sin said dismissivly. she nodded in appoval at the shark program and slumped in her chair, coiling her tail around herself almost like a blanket. she sighed and zoned out to watch the programme.

---

Gabriel blushed and kissed her back with a giggle.
"Oh, you don't have to win anything to get that prize." he said, issing her gently on the nose. This was all new to him, so he just followed his feelings. he hoped that she could feel him trough her pastic body. he wondered how he would make her human again one day.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:41 pm
(( whee I've started the 'couples' pic....hehe))

2000.....she looks good for her age. Harley thought giving Sin a side glance before returning her attention to the program.

--

Opal felt extremely happy-definately one of her happiest moments she had in her lifetime. She hoped these moments would continue into the future. She settled down next to him-hugging at the same time while she leaned against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Sin gradually ebgan to doze off as the narrator's voice took on a soothing quality in his attempts to show shars as beautiful misunderstood creatures.

--

Gabriel smiled and leant his head gently against hers, hugging ehr to him.
"so...what do you wnat to talk about?" he asked cheerfully. "The whole universe and it's workings are laid out before you like some wonderous carpet of stars and wonder..." he waved a hand in his mock-drama. "...ask and ye shall know all!" he laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Harley gave another side glance to Sin, and glanced a bit lower....

She turned her attention back to the tele.....a few minutes more and than the treasure hunt may begin-hopefully.

----

Opal laughed along with Gabriel. "I wouldn't even know where to begin....," she replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 pm
[lol i love harley x sin xd ]

Sin's eyelids fluttered and then she was fully asleep. He tail gradually uncurled and dangled over the chir arm and across the floor and she rolled onto her back with a vauge mumble.

--

Gabriel smiled.
"ok then lemme ask you one to start us off: what's your favourite colour and why?" he shrugged at the random quetsion - the first which had popped into his head.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:38 pm
((lol-yeah....together they could so overthrow Sin's poppy-haha))

Harley shifted her leg to get up, but felt a tingling sensation. Her left foot had fallen asleep..... She leaned her face into her palm of her hand that was supported on the arm rest. She would have to wait a bit longer for it to wake up.

A simple question.....which surprisingly was difficult to answer. It was something she had never thought about. "Ummm.....I suppose green because I really like the plants here and there aren't really any in.....well-you know....," she replied. The place she was referring to was Hell. "What's your favorite animal and why?" she then countered.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm
(lol yay!)

Sin snored lightly in her sleep.

--

Gabriel nodded thoughtfully. "No trees? I had thought Satan could conjur up trees..yet i suppose he never did have much of an imgination..."

He pondered his own question an dthen tapped her playfully on the ose.
"Now that's a hard question - how can you expect me to choose that?" He smiled and thought a little more.
"Well, humans of course. They're my favourites - they're so intelligent and they dream. So very flawed and yet so very noble and loving when they wnat to be. and unpredicatble - always unpredictable. And full of hope. That's what i love about them."
He studied her face and the shrugged.
"But i suppose you don't class humans as animals. So failing that, I should say I like single-celled organisms best - liek bacteria. They're the first life I saw...they were magical. Mesmerising to watch - so simple and yet so complex."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 pm
((I can't stop giggling at my pic.....Harley & Sin are being so naughty by picking on -old- Gabriel.....))

Harley watched Sin sleep while waiting for her foot to wake up.

---

Opal tilted her head to express some amusement and happiness. And that Gabriel referred to her as human made her even happier. She snuggled closer and awaited another question.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:15 pm
[[lol cant wait to see it :3 btw I'm off to bed after this post xp ]]

"hmm..." Gabriel mused, playing with one of the boucing curls of her hair.
"alrigt then...what was your favourite song when you were younger? and what is your favourite song now?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 pm
((tay ^_^))

Opal kept her cheerful despite the thoughts and memories of her 'younger' years. "I guess....umm....I think it was called 'Amazing Grace' since it was the only song I knew," she replied. "I don't think it's changed since I haven't learned any new ones lately."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games