Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amara Bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:57 am
Vashyyk
oh that, ya I walkedi nto that one as well, but I saw everyone complaing so I made sure not to click the link, thank god for observational skills and the capital letters of ppl complainging about bad mental images razz

Observational skills vary on me, most of the time for the worse  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:58 am
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Jiiarian
Vashyyk
I'm up still 3-5 am just hanging out in the AFG and chatting on msn while watching my 5 gigs of AMVs, watching TV, or listening to music. I've got nothing better to do seeing how this summer sucks for games and I'm a gaming freak *needs a better computer8

The only game that I have is the nitendo box... the really old and original system. I only have SMB3 and recently found out I have battle toads somewhere.
My MSN hasn't worked since about... mid-june, and the Bosco's art contest is coming up so I'm drawing for that... o_O *Needs hug*

SMB3 ?!!?!?! O_O
You do realise that you hold an ancient relic of the past in your house?! A past... a past back when games were made for fun and not just nifty graphics! O_O

And if your Nintendo works properly, you are one hell of a lucky person ^^

I've got a NES and Genesis, still perfect condition, and the NES has like 20 games with it razz including SMB1 and a duck hunter with gun (that still works)

Man, you need a trophy. But instead, since I don't seem to have any, you get a hug! *hugs tightly*

lol, well the NES is technically my parents, but the genesis is mine, with a perfect copy of S2 and S&K, and I'm keeping my eye out at the local EB Games for S3 and S 3D blast (s= Sonic) i hate S1 and I never want to have it in my possession, ever!  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:58 am
Jiiarian
Vashyyk
oh that, ya I walkedi nto that one as well, but I saw everyone complaing so I made sure not to click the link, thank god for observational skills and the capital letters of ppl complainging about bad mental images razz

Observational skills vary on me, most of the time for the worse

heh, my attention span is bad, but my obse- *see's something* COOKIES!! *runs off*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:00 am
Jiiarian
I just noticed that if you read only the BIG letters in my sig, you get HELP! FEED ME! eek LMAO
AH! EVERYONE IS CHANGING THEIR...(Sorry about the caps...) gender! I'm confused!

If I'm not mistaken, Lloxie changed to have fun and try it out and as for me, I just reverted back to a male avatar ^^;
Too many people got confused after seeing my DevART page ^^;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:00 am
Jiiarian
I just noticed that if you read only the BIG letters in my sig, you get HELP! FEED ME! eek LMAO
AH! EVERYONE IS CHANGING THEIR...(Sorry about the caps...) gender! I'm confused!

what do u mean everyone's changing their gender?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:01 am
DoomNeko
Jiiarian

If I'm not mistaken, Lloxie changed to have fun and try it out and as for me, I just reverted back to a male avatar ^^;
Too many people got confused after seeing my DevART page ^^;

and I'll change my Avvy's gender in 2 weeks just to creep my mate out when she finally returns from some band camp thingy, but before then, I'm still male.  

Vashyyk

Amara Bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:02 am
... ~sits in a long silence, blinking a little~ Jamiko changed hers before she left because people were hitting on her too much, And I can understand doing it because of confusion, but I want to know why people are doing it alot... is ... better than a fashion statement or what?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:05 am
crying I am so confused... stare I haven't got a mate, I'd be interested, if Jamiko hadn't told me all those scary stories about the dudes hitting/ stalking her
*The mood of the day... whinny and self-centered* sweatdrop xd  

Amara Bloodlust

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:08 am
Greetings
HAs i see it hte human race is nothing but sh%# but most gus are even wrose. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:09 am
Jiiarian
... ~sits in a long silence, blinking a little~ Jamiko changed hers before she left because people were hitting on her too much, And I can understand doing it because of confusion, but I want to know why people are doing it alot... is ... better than a fashion statement or what?

As far as I know, Vashyyk 's gonna do it as a practical joke on his mate and Lloxie did it for the heck of it XD
Other than that, I've no idea why people would change, apart maybe for a preference in either wardrobe.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Blaze Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:09 am
Hello guys. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:12 am
katanaakuma
Greetings
HAs i see it hte human race is nothing but sh%# but most gus are even wrose. stressed

You scare me... gonk  

Amara Bloodlust

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:12 am
Blaze Heart
Hello guys. 3nodding

*waves*
Heya Blaze Heart ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:16 am
Hey! Is any one interested in reading some random babble of mine?  

Amara Bloodlust

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:17 am
DoomNeko
Jiiarian

As far as I know, Vashyyk 's gonna do it as a practical joke on his mate and Lloxie did it for the heck of it XD
Other than that, I've no idea why people would change, apart maybe for a preference in either wardrobe.

he he he I can't wait to see Audi's reaction he he he twisted  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games