Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- Not Quite Average -I-

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
There is a hissing sound and the door swings open. The stasis abruptly ceases and he lands heavily on his feet. It takes a minute for him to finally wake up. He looks about, despite the blindfold, a little dazed and confused at first, then a sense of overflowing, all consuming rage flares up. With a cry of absolute fury, every chain link shatters, flying away from him at a dangerous speed. He tears straight through the jacket, but the blindfold, and an intricate collar remain. Like a lightning rod, every ward goes off, blasting him unconscious. His sizzling body falls limply to the ground without another word.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
Jessica M. Wayne

Jessica ducked quickly when the chain links shattered and flew over her, barely missing her. She stood up straight once the male was on the ground and she was sure it was safe. She slowly and carefully entered the cage, slowly approaching the slave on the ground. She knelt down and gently poked his cheek. She still wasn't scared, maybe a bit shocked at the suddenness of all the shattering and what not but definitely not scared. She sat back on her heels as she waited for the creature to respond.

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
A hand suddenly flies up, grabbing her by the ankle, and shoving her away He comes up in a fluid motion, readying a spell, but the collar zaps him again. With a cry of pure anguish, he falls back to his knees once more, gripping his head as if it were about to explode.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Jessica M. Wayne

Jessica stumbled backwards as she was shoved. She caught herself against one of the cage walls as she watched the male get zapped and grip his head. "Well, do you want my help or not? If not, I can be just as mean as you are." she said in a rather cold tone as she crossed her arms, waiting for his reply. She knew that this man was not human but she knew that there weren't just humans out there. The different creatures were all over the place, most of them were just hiding.

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
He looks up, then shakes his head, his eyes still covered, though his voice was filled with contempt. "What do you know? How could you possibly do anything? My father created this damned thing specifically for me. It will take me months of research just to figure out how he did it, let alone undo it. And it will be next to impossible due to it's design." He slowly rises to his feet, stumbles, swears, then causes his staff to appear in hand and props himself up on it. "Seeing as I have no other choice, lead the way." He grumbles.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Jessica M. Wayne

Jessica sighed, listening to the male speak. She gave a small smile when he decided to go with her. "Well, I'd say that your father is a complete fool to try and lock up something so magnificent." she said shrugging as she pushed off the wall of the cage that she was leaning against. "Now, can't the blindfold at least come off?" she asked taking a step toward the slave.

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
He snorts at the mention of his father from her, but his brow creases at the blindfold part. He bows his head, as if thinking, then nods, and reaches up to pull it off. It was just a regular blindfold, and it comes undone easily. Tossing it aside, he looks up at her, his eyes deep, dead pools of chocolate brown. Sparks of fury and indignation could be seen every now and then, but an overall sense of tiredness and despair is mostly all there is.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Jessica M. Wayne

Jessica smiled, seeing the male remove the blindfold himself. She looked at his eyes, seeing the chocolate color of them she smiled wider but frowned slightly when she looked passed the color, realizing how tired and stressed the slave must truly be. "Come, let us get you to my house where you can rest and tell me more about yourself." she said with a nod, leading him outside to her black 2010 Volvo. She unlocked it using the nifty button on her key chain. She opened the passenger door for him to get in and went around to the driver side, letting him close the door himself and slid inside. She started the vehicle and sped off down the road, not bothering to buckle up, toward her home.

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 am
sleeping is for dreaming
Din looked at him a bit "why do you want a mistress so bad"

i am a slave do i need anymore of a reason then that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 am
Din looked at him "no think that is a good enough reason"  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm
Don't be afraid, I won't bite
User Image
"Of course",the wolf said as he lept out the door

(meet me in Alphonse's domain)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:28 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
Din looked at him "no think that is a good enough reason"

fine because im a slave that wants out of this place. i hate being alone im the one who has no friends and in this place i will never have anything. i want to be free of this place and with a mistress who will use me for whatever she wants  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm
"your a pleasure slave aren't you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:06 pm
"someone did there math. yes i am but that has no reason y i want a mistress. though i can see why you think that. anyways i told you why."  

VezsperKnight

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games