Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:53 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am
There's a shadow hanging heavy
There's a cold chill in my bones
It's a steep road, high and weary
It's a long, long way from home
But I will not shut my eyes
No, I will not fall silent

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindorhalfbloodfirst year

Tally's brown eyes widened as all was revealed, and her brow furrowed for a moment before it sank in. "So they're in the same coven. That's so weird! I didn't know so many vampires had families of their own," she shrugged. It kind of seemed like a solitary existence, but maybe that was just after all your family had died. Yikes, that was depressing. Hopefully her own kids would still see Lea as their uncle someday. He could be really cynical and brooding, but he was still nice and really clever. "I've only ever met Ada and Chris Whitethorne before," she reflected, "and Tanya. But maybe I'll meet your parents eventually- Lea is really private, and no one likes to talk about how he's technically dead because it upsets our nan," she shrugged. It was well-known that the Walsh family matriarch didn't want a jovial discussion of her son's vampirism around the dinner table. Tally didn't actually know what had led to Lea becoming a vampire, but she knew enough to glean that it had been Very Not Good and that her grandparents blamed themselves.

"But Ada- Professor Whitethorne teaches Potions here, right?" she asked, nodding her head in the direction of the staff table where a petite blonde woman was seated. "Potions seems so cool, like cooking gone mad." As if one cue, the headmaster announced the start of the feast and heaps of food appeared on the table. Tally spent the next minute or two ravenously piling her plate with food before continuing, "Neither of my parents are that into cooking. Mostly my dad does it, because I think my mum would live off coffee and energy bars if she could," she shrugged. She wanted to ask how having vampire parents worked- they couldn't go out during the day or really enjoy food, so how had they raised three children? Plus, were vampires allowed to adopt kids? Probably only magical children. Tally took a bite of her Shepherd's Pie and smiled. "It is really good! Oh yeah," she added distractedly, "Don't worry, I won't run around telling everyone about your parents. I know people like to keep that stuff private." Vampires still faced a lot of discrimination, after all, and she didn't want to be the reason anyone was ostracized.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Canary in the mine
Oh I will, honey I will, I will sing.
There's a madness in the valley
There's a darkness that can blind
It was every man for himself
No one's getting out alive

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Second Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Reserve Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor (2044)

Chris felt like he'd walked into something. Something he didn't quite understand. Who was Eve talking about? Hufflepuff... was she referring to the Amelia Moors kid that was just sorted. How bad could she be for a Hufflepuff? "I have a hard time believing she could be all bad. Don't know too many puffs that are to be honest. Not unless the hat was bloody out of it when it sorted them." He replied to that. His aunt and great aunt were Hufflepuffs. They weren't bad, not even slightly.

Smiling at Lillith, Chris finally got the whole story. Apparently Amelia was their brother's sister non-relation to them but still. Either way Eve was having what he'd call a bad time of it. Listening to the exchange between the twins, he shook his head. "I really don't think it's possible for him to forget about you. I mean my family has these family reunions every year in the summer, so despite distance in living I don't see it mattering much." He replied.

Eve sure had an active imagination when it came to potential problems. Though, he'd never say that out loud. "I don't think she's the type but if we can't change your mind." He said with a shrug. Eve was stubborn so there was no changing her opinion. She'd just have to figure it out for herself that Amelia wasn't all that bad.

"It was okay. I accidently blew Leah's cover about playing on the Quidditch team. Dad was furious at her. Though she didn't take any of his nonsense and stormed out. She's still not very happy with me." Chris said turning his attention back to Lillith once more. "My sister is excited, as for my cousin not so much. He's nervous about where he's being sorted. I don't know why he worried about it." He answered her. "It looks like they'll both be in Ravenclaw." He added noting their placements. At least they had each other.

Company : Gryffindors... Eve & Lilith

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

Rhydian couldn't shake the laughter; seriously, what were the odds? Pureblood families are one thing—but vampire families? That doesn't happen every day. Rhydian only wished he had met his parent's vampire family. He knew Chris and Ada, of course, but there were a bunch of others and he only knew about them what he heard from his parents. ”Oh yeah! We know 'em too. My parents' are always trying to set things up with 'em but everyone always seems so busy... Me and Gwyn think it's on purpose 'cos our parents' can be a little "much", but we like to help them think otherwise.” He said with another laugh. There was something of a nod and shrug when she mentioned the unpleasant wrinkle in her family tapestry. There were a lot of things he could say about his grandmother too, but none of them were pretty.

”She sure does! But we won't have class with her yet. Professor Ada teaches fourth through seventh year.” He was about to comment on how ruddy hard the class was when the headmaster cleared his throat for the speech. Rhydian turned around to face the front and braced himself for the welcome back, the nod to the rules, and then, finally, the feast. Greedy hands reached for meats and breads and three different kinds of potatoes . ”My mum loves cooking, even if she can't really eat anymore. The house-elves do most of it though, y'know, during the day and whatever..” Some of his favorite nights were of his mum on a baking binge, stocking the counter with (half-eaten) cookies and cakes and pies. Rhydian blinked up from his roast and grinned. ”Well, thanks, I mean, I don't really mind so much, but my sister cares about it, so... I'm trying to be a good brother and apparently, I'm not very good at it! So, thank you.”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Sorting Feast
【WITH WHO:: Tally, and Gryffindors'
╚═════════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Amber, Colby, most of the school?
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Break-Up, Apparently
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why couldn't she break my heart in private?

Will was on his way to dinner, having been locked in his room studying hard for Defense. It had been hours and he'd skipped lunch in order not to be distracted from his note-taking. Maybe he could petition for bonus points for all the work he'd put in. Not that he needed bonus, he was pretty sure he was still rolling steadily at an O grade... or maybe a high EE... Either way, he'd like to make sure it was tops. So he remained, focusing on the task at hand in order to make sure his essay was flawless. Unfortunately, he had trouble writing out what he was thinking, so he had to keep scribbling out information, and a few times, restarting the paper entirely. After one of his roommates returned to grab some things, Will checked the time and was genuinely startled to see how late it was. He'd apparently been working all day. Oh well, he'd get done eventually. He quickly packed his things away and changed into a pair of jeans and one of his quidditch shirts, followed by a comfy sweatshirt.

He walked down to dinner, excited to eat... whatever it was they were having. Honestly, he was just hungry. Maybe next time he planned an all day study session he'd bring some snacks.... or just not forget lunch. Walking into the Great Hall, he examined the Slytherin table for someone to sit beside. He figured he'd sit beside Amber, but he didn't see her there. Maybe she was running late? It wasn't for a moment that he noticed the girl indeed was at dinner... but... sitting on the lap of a different boy at a different table. He changed from walking toward his own house's table and walked to that of Gryffindor, where Amber was giggling and feeding grapes to a vaguely familiar older boy. For a second, Will just stood, stunned into silence by the scene before him. Neither had noticed him yet, and he was glad. He took a second to calm his emotions, face drawing back into its normal, blank state. "Enjoying your dinner, are you?" His voice was carefully metered, the blonde doing his best to hide his hurt, his anger behind his carefully crafted facade of calm.

Amber turned and looked at Will, her face betraying her obvious surprise. After a second, her expression returned to one spelling annoyance and distaste. "Oh Will, there you are. I missed you at lunch... Actually, you missed me. You should know by now that my time is valuable. And no, I don't really care what excuse you've got this time. I'm really sick of you ignoring me!" He rolled his eyes, thinking (and not for the first time) that her priorities were very wrong. They were at school, so one could easily argue that school came first, but not in her mind. Apparently she was supposed to be the center of his universe. "Not that it matters to you, but I was working on homework. It's difficult work, so I needed to get on it. Also, I didn't realize I'd missed lunch, but that clearly was more than enough time for you to move on, hm?" He crossed his arms, honestly a little peeved. It was one thing to be broken up with, but quite another to not even be told about it! Unless she was openly cheating on him, which made his heart drop. Sure, he wasn't ready for sex, but she could just... forget about his feelings and move on, all in one afternoon?

"Uch, you're such a child. You don't understand the ways of the heart, and clearly not a woman's feelings! I had to find a real man, one who knows how to treat me right. In all the ways you ignored." She grinned cruelly when the blonde flushed with color, hating that she was playing that card. "Besides, Colby knows how to show up for meals! God you're worse than a brick wall. Why don't you just ******** off if you're just going to be an immature little pest? Hm? It's not like anyone actually likes you, after all. You have what, one friend? Maybe? Not even that? You're such a miserable wreck even your family doesn't want you. Yet you have the kahones to stand there and act like you didn't see this coming?" She paused, just long enough for Colby himself to interject. "It shouldn't come as much shock, given that you're clearly inexperienced. Don't worry, I'll take great care of Am, since you can't." He grinned, a smug look on his face. A flash of red overtook Will's vision, the boy angry and upset, especially given that their words were being spoken loud enough for anyone in nearby distance to quite easily hear what they were saying. His words, maybe not, but all the insults being hurled at him for sure.

"You know what? You can have her. I'm done." Will's voice there was quieter, a bit resigned. Clearly he wasn't worthy enough to be in a relationship and even more plain to see was that he had too many issues to ever truly be happy in a relationship. Maybe he was simply destined to be alone forever. He turned and walked away, hunger forgotten as a new, strange feeling settled in the pit of his stomach. As he pushed the door open, blue eyes glanced back to see Colby and Amber happily snogging, which only served to destroy the last vestiges of hope from Will's heart. He slammed the door behind him, before storming off toward his room. He'd had quite enough of dealing with people for one afternoon, and well over enough emotions. Biting his tongue hard, Will did his best to avoid the inevitable tears as he hurried down the stairs. He wanted to at least attempt to keep some dignity, but he was pretty sure Amber had done more than enough to destroy any he had left.

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Monique had spent most of her school year keeping to herself. Her housemates were less then stellar in her mind. Although she couldn’t help feeling her housemates cared very little about what she deemed important. It was to be expected given she wasn’t in Slytherin. The young girl had gotten by with school at least. Of course, now with the school year over she had to deal with her parents not her housemates. She recalled her parents’ letter when they found out. They weren’t pleased but she hadn’t been disowned either. A relief however fleeting it was. She was sure to regret it later.

As she sat at the Gryffindor table, Monique wondered how the dynamic of the house would change. Would mother even bother with her now? Would Father? Truthfully, she cared very little about her father. Her mother’s attention on the other hand was something she’d always had. Always. It would be seemingly out of place if she didn’t have it. Monique was certainly dreading the events of the summer, whatever they may be. All she could do was hope they wouldn’t be too horrible. Besides what could be worse then being disowned anyway?

Company : No one she cares about...

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:23 pm
User Image
Sabrina Lorraine Richardson
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
Pure Blood Young Lady

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall ~ Gryffindor Table

Sabrina found it odd that Rebecca wasn’t there across the hall. She’d been given prefect and although her sister had prepped her, she didn’t feel ready. Taking a seat at the Gryffindor table she felt weird. With no older sister to talk to she was on her own. Perhaps that was best considering her romantic interest with a certain ex of hers. Course she supposed that’s why she had Chelsea now that they had become on speaking terms.

Speaking of Chelsea, Sabrina had yet to see her. Though she had tripped over her back at king’s cross station. She’d mentioned something about giving her a new look. Whatever that meant. Knowing the girl, it probably had something to do with colored hair. Sabrina shivered at the thought. Her mother would kill her. Then again as Rebecca would say, (if she were there) who cares what mother things. She smiled slightly at the thought as she watched the sorting. Plenty of first years it seemed. Glancing down the table, she noted a second year who seemed to be having what probably was very much the same issues she was having. Parents… they were a nightmare. Thank merlin for Hogwarts.

Status : Surprised & completely unsure
                                                  Company : Gryffindors...

Hm, you've an interesting mind, no doubt
                                                  I wouldn't worry so much what your mother might think
                                                  You'll blossom far better if you don't
                                                  With that in mind, I think you'll grow quite nicely in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor

Monique was dropped off at the platform by her brother Julius. As it turned out her parents wanted nothing to do with taking her. Guess Gryffindor was too much for them. Her older brother didn’t seem to mind taking her though as he was headed into work right after. At least someone didn’t mind putting up with her. It was a quiet trip via train before catching a carriage to the great hall.

Upon entering the great hall, Monique felt oddly grateful to be back. She had no brothers to bother her aside from Quinn who seemed to keep his distance. Part of her wished to talk to him but she wasn’t sure what to say. She hadn’t spoken with him in years. They barely even knew each other now. Heading over to the Gryffindor table she took a seat. Another year with people she cared less about. Perhaps she should start. Yet another thing Monique wasn’t sure how to approach. She was a snake among lions. They didn’t want anything to do with her. Though she cared very little if they did. Granted some friends might turn out to be nice.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Monique went back to thinking about the summer and how odd it had been. They’d hardly spoken two works to her other then telling her how displeased they’d been. The whole conversation had mostly been father spouting off his dislike of the outcome. Mother had been silent, but her silence spoke volumes, she wanted nothing to do with her. It hurt. Monique was sure her mother was secretly now trying for another child. The fact she was a girl was her only saving grace and the only reason she wasn’t in the same boat Quinn had been in. That was a scary thought.

Status : Oddly Grateful to be back
                                                  Company : Gryffindors....

OOC : Feel free to poke she won't bite.

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:02 pm
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindorhalfbloodsecond year

Tally was happy to be back, especially since she was starving, and the candy on the train hadn't done much in the way of appeasing her stomach. And while she'd enjoyed her summer, she had missed Hogwarts and the freedom she had there. It was a bit strange to suddenly come home to parents and a much smaller flat after months of running around a castle, essentially free to do as she pleased.

Finding herself sitting across from Monique, one of her dorm mates, and the one who'd maybe not been so thrilled to be sorted into Gryffindor. Tally had mostly found her standoffish, but she didn't really know much about Monique other than that. "Hey Monique," Tally greeted her, albeit more cautiously than usual. "So're you.... happy to be back at school? I definitely missed the food. And getting to sleep in a tower. And the Quidditch games."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor

Monique had been so deep in thought she hadn’t even realized her roommate Talia was across from her. Talia or Tally as she went by was your standard Gryffindor who liked Quidditch. Though she knew a like of Quidditch wasn’t a house thing. Her brother Caleb played, and he was in Slytherin. Oh god why wasn’t she put in Slytherin… It would have made life so much simpler.

Upon hearing Tally’s greeting, Monique glanced up. “Hello Talia,” She greeted back. Part of her dreading the fact she was even doing so. Just talking to Talia was against all her family stood for. Though, Monique supposed it didn’t matter now she was very much on the outs with most of her family. “Oddly yes, I am. It’s nice to be away from home. Where people will actually speak to me.” She shared with her housemate. “I’ll admit the castle has its charms compared to the smaller scale of most homes.” She added, all the while being surprisingly cordial. Though her family home was probably fair larger than many students there. It was still nice in many ways now that she saw how things were going for her.

Company : Gryffindors.... Talia

The Forgotten Weasley

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 am
You don't fear the fall
You built a wall

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

Tally was a little caught off guard by Monique's use of her full name, since even her parents generally didn't bother with it. "Tally's fine," she said automatically, although she was relieved Monique hadn't just straight out ignored her, which would have been kind of awkward. Her smile wavered when Monique referenced her home, where apparently no one was speaking to her? Tally didn't really know much about Monique's family, aside from the fact that they seemed to be very traditional purebloods. Or as her dad would say, arseholes. "That sucks," she said, not sure what to say. She didn't want to say 'your family sounds horrible' in case that offended Monique. "It's not like you got to choose were you were sorted," she added. "Plus, my house doesn't have towers and dungeons. Not sure about yours," she snickered.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
You gave it all you had
But take the pain

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:52 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Third YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick got to the hall and plopped down in the Gryffindor seats. He watched the door waiting for Lizzie to come through, he couldn’t wait to hear about her summer. Even better, he couldn’t wait to pull his newest terror on her. It was going to be great. He pulled out his sketchbook and went at it, he drew Lizzie’s face, and proceeded to cover it with warts. It would have been a great picture, if only he hadn’t ruined it with the warts to tease Lizzie with. ”Ah, Elizabeth. Wicked witch of the West. He chuckled to himself and waited for the sorting to start, he surely hoped Brook got somewhere other than Gryffindor, maybe Hufflepuff? She could eat all the food she wanted easily from the kitchens.

When it was Brooks turn, she was sorted into Ravenclaw. A good house, good people, their neighbor Jonah was there, surely he could take care of any mishaps. Plus, the little girl Aidene was there, it was unfortunate when their trio was split up, sending Rhea to Slytherin. As long as Brook didn't come crying to him it was fine.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Great Hall; Welcome feast
With Whom: Gryffindors
Thinking about: Wicked Witch of the West who is red instead of green
Aldrick Description: 5'2" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: School Robes
OOC: Don't feel obligated to throw lizzie here xD

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor

Monique made a mental note to just call her Tally. It felt weird calling someone by their nickname when they weren’t really friends. Though she supposed some used nicknames for other reasons like preference. Even she had a nickname that she’d yet to give out to anyone. Only her siblings called her by it.

Nodding at Tally’s response to her family she was right. “No, though they believe a bad sorting is a mark against their parenting skills.” She answered shaking her head. “As big as my family home is, no it doesn’t have towers or dungeons either.” She said the smallest of smiles creeping on her face. Perhaps her housemate wasn’t as bad as she initially thought. “You can call me Mona if you want. That’s what my brothers call me.” She added. It was her first step towards a better relationship with her house. Baby steps, right?

“Your sister is in Slytherin right? Zatara, though I suppose she goes by Tara.” Monique asked she thought she had it right. She made it a point to remember her classmates’ general details. “What’s it like having a sister?” She was surrounded by boys which was a horror if ever there was one. They were so annoying.

The Forgotten Weasley

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:41 pm
You don't fear the fall
You built a wall

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

Tally looked confused when Monique said her parents would take it personally. "They're angry they raised a... brave, bold person?" She phrased it a bit like a joke. "I'm biased, because both my parents were in Gryffindor, but they don't care that my sister's in Slytherin. My dad's best friend is a Slytherin, and my aunt's a Slytherin..." She trailed off. "Anyways, they always told us that it didn't matter what house we were in, because it would be where we belonged." When Monique offered for her to call her Mona, Tally's grin widened. She didn't seem like the kind of person to hand out nicknames willy-nilly.

"Cool. Hi, Mona. Nice to er- finally meet you, I guess," she laughed. "How many brothers do you have? I've just got my sister, and a bunch of cousins." She was surprised Mona remembered her sister's nickname, and that she hadn't assumed right off the bat that they were twins, like most people. "Oh, it's fun. Well, sometimes we fight like cats and dogs, and she's always pranking me- and getting us both in trouble- but I get her into trouble sometimes too. We get along pretty well, usually. We're so close in age, we're used to doing everything together, so it was weird to come here and be separated. But Tara's not too clingy," she shrugged, "and neither am I, so we don't mind."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
You gave it all you had
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor

Monique hardly saw herself as a brave person, although bold perhaps at times. It seemed idiotic to think those were horrible traits. “More like they didn’t raise an ambitious and cunning individual.” She commented with a shake of her head. Monique had to admit that it sounded like Tally’s family was much like her own in way of sorting.

“I have three brothers technically. Julius is the oldest and Caleb is next after that. He graduated last year. They were both in Slytherin. Then there’s Quinn… I haven’t spoken to him since he was sorted into Ravenclaw six years ago. My cousin Aurora is in the same year but is a Hufflepuff. And, her brother Richard is the eldest of all of us and was in Gryffindor I believe.” Monique shared. Why she felt the need to share all that she didn’t know. Perhaps it was the mention of “a bunch of cousins” that was probably it. Not she knew her cousin very well at all, as no one talked about them.

Monique surmised that sisters weren’t all that different from brothers. “You and your sister sound like how Quinn and I used to be. Though not near as close.” She commented. In fact she was pretty sure he hated her for existing. She sort of missed the relationship she had with him no matter how dysfunctional it was. At least Julius bothered with her. He’d certainly changed over the years or so she thought so.

The Forgotten Weasley

Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games